[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrCMBpVb8Wc&feature=related

Loosely translated

p'k - where u go?
n'k - To go out to eat w/ Khun mak
p'k - What him?!
n'k - Yes, he a great guy who has good heart....good expansive resturant...
p'k - Naughty kid? (something like that) Next time don't go w/him again
n'k - Why not?
p'k - Do you know he a gambler/womanizer/cheater
n'k - He can be whatever he want, to me he a good person (n'k doesnt believe that, she only going w/mak cuz he stole her neckalace) He a gentleman who can protect me, too bad he not a man to take advantage of me. If he ask me to run away if him, i'll probably will.

Jealous reel ish ugly head love it

+smack in the butt+

P'k -U want it, u dare

SIGH_ i miss this lakorn

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM6IJQnHXMk&feature=related

end title...close to the end of the vdo p'k SMACKS n'k bu :thumbsup: tt
Lol. Your so cute for sharing that. Kat made me laugh because she had a funny reaction. I think I need to watch this lakorn and see that part where he smack her butt. Thanks for sharing.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the 2nd click is perfectly title "SMACK" :dance3: i would love for mteam to remake this...i couldn't find online anywhere

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
the 2nd click is perfectly title "SMACK" :dance3: i would love for mteam to remake this...i couldn't find online anywhere
Lol. Yes it is. Oh I know I really want Mteam to have their own lakorn already. Where they're the main leads. This lakorn would be a good remake for them. I don't know when will we finally see them two again. If I find this lakorn online I will post it here. I tried before too, but couldn't find it.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
I really love mark and yaya,

nok chatchai want mark and yaya to pair again,I think he must feel much chemistry between them,he's a very famous and professional producer

this is the topic of Tawan Deard,some fans of mint chalida relly suck

Why don't you talking about the man Pope who pair with her?

fun

Expired Sarnie
So this will be in the next batch of lakorn to air? I am so excited.

And the video of pra ek smacking nang ek butt was just super hilarious and cute. I would love to see that lakorn. I am glad it was not a forced kiss. The butt smacking was just way epic. You want it! Ahahaha!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:scratchhead2: mint is in this lakorn as well. So i was talking about the news invovle w/the actors.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think almost everyone in this page loves Mint C. We're happy shes in this lakorn and we want her to play with Mark again because they had great chemistry and look really cute together. As for Pope we have yet to see his acting and how he and Mint will look together. So far I love Mark and Yaya couple and Mint and Pope is cute together. I would have to wait and see when this lakorn airs and then I can futher discuss Mint and Pope pairing. One thing, we really want Mark and Mint again! We can't help but to express our feelings about them two. Anyways I am very excited for this lakorn, and cannot wait to see all the cast in here.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: agree thaimovielover, I say M-Team and Yadech are pretty civil. No group is insulting each other or stating who better, not that I can see. I'm a YADECH fan more than MTEAM. But I would love the opportunity for them to actually be in a good lakorn together, since the 1 they were in together was such a dissapointment to me. Sometime things get a little off topic but it invovles the actors invovle in this project. It's like that for majority of the pages.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
*sighs
listening to sad thai love songs only makes me long for another MTEAM lakorn
><

counting to see TD in April ! Yay and my spring break is in April LOL

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
sorry,I don't like Mint C,I think she isn't good enough to take the leading role,her acting isn't as good as yaya

I am a Mark fan,but not a Mteam fan.I hope mark can pair with yaya again.Nok Chatchai has the same opinion

And I also expect mark can pair with Taew in the future

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Everyone has their own opinions and personally likings :) Mteam are indeed cute and because PLR was dissapointing & unsatisfying Mteam supporters are excited for another lakorn. I'm just glad that people are following up with Tawan Deard despite that Mteam aren't together and no one is bashing on who is a better couple and what not.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
In my opinion, after 4HJHKK, it's kind of hard not to like both Yadech and Mteam, hahaha...i'm sure there are those who don't agree though, but from what i see, many people enjoy both couples, so that's why there's no bashing which is great.
isn't it sort of usual to go off topic? lol at least until the actual lakorn starts airing and we have more to spazz about? :grouphug:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
:thumbsup: agree thaimovielover, I say M-Team and Yadech are pretty civil. No group is insulting each other or stating who better, not that I can see. I'm a YADECH fan more than MTEAM. But I would love the opportunity for them to actually be in a good lakorn together, since the 1 they were in together was such a dissapointment to me. Sometime things get a little off topic but it invovles the actors invovle in this project. It's like that for majority of the pages.
Yeah I agree! As a fan we fell in love with these actors/actress. Whether they're Mteam, Yadech, or Mark and Yaya. I love all these koo Kwan and I will always support them even if they're not pairing with the person I want them to pair with. Of course I like to see them pair up again because the chemistry between them had me fallen in love with them alot. I want to see them in another role in the future. Yes I really like this lakorn a lot too because I really like all the cast here. I'm super excited and can't wait till this air. I know already that after this lakorn finished I would probably want Yaya and Mark pair up again, still I'm also rooting for Mteam too. Pope is so freaken hot, I'm going to really enjoy seeing him with Mint. Can't wait till this lakorn airs.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint's recent fan interview from two days ago, she said they're almost done filming so we can possibly see this lakorn sometime in JUNE. Just an update ^__^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ZjJ5t-bUM&sns=em

I felt like it's been forever since I seen any news on this. So glad we will see another clip, they all look so good. I really like the setting too.