[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mint and Yaya are too cute in those pictures! They're so silly. If Yadech and Mteam could be in a lakorn together now that'd be a dream come true.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thx Candy for posting that lovely picture but to make it even better if they had Mint C on there instead of Yaya cos
the person i can only picture is yadech and Mteam. :wub:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the magazine cover is so cute...but Yaya and Mark look like brother and sister... :scratchchin:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya looks beautiful and Mark looks cute but yeah, I'm sure getting the vibe that they look more like siblings. I think the make up makes Yaya look a bit mature for Mark.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the make up makes Yaya look a bit mature for Mark.
Also, the wardrobe too. In one of the BTS photos from Tawan Dued. I almost couldn't recognize Yaya since the clothing she wore in that particular photo I saw of her was dressed really older. I probably can go find it right now.. BRB! ^__^

EDIT: It's this photo. I thought Mark looked to tiny here when he stand next to Yaya. Hehe.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforums.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qF4eZAO-Tc&sns=em

Mark is so cute. Seeing him ride the horse reminds me of when he was in Patapee Lehrak.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Credit to spicyforums.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qF4eZAO-Tc&sns=em

Mark is so cute. Seeing him ride the horse reminds me of when he was in Patapee Lehrak.
*silently squealing to myself!!!!!!
cause i don't want to wake up my family

He lookssss ssooooooooooo freaking HOT ! LAIDBACK undone hair
I MISS YOU MAK !! *YUMMAY HAHAHAHAHA

thanks for posting this video na

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark so cute in that clip with P'Jeab & P'Aom. They finally aired it!! It's been couple months since they filmed that meeting with Mark. Too bad there wasn't Yaya and Mint in it too! Ehe.