[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Toey looks the best in here versus in KC. I'm thinking it's the natural makeup she has on in here that makes her so cute and pretty and overall, refreshing to watch as Hunsa. I normally don't think Toey is pretty but she is in here. Lol

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
My favorite scenes last night :icon12:
The fight between khun Tim and James (Hunsa's ex) over our Noo Sa :D LOL I thought there's gonna be a traditional punches but then a manga-vibe scene showed up: check to see who's the unlucky one when staying with Hunsa :D Love the bird effects :icon12:
boyfriend.JPG

Normally I don't like over-protective pra-ek but Boy makes Khun Tim unhateable (idk if that's a word :D
protective.JPG

Awwwwww :icon12:
confess.JPG

Can't miss the family drama scene last night as well :icon12: Torn is crushed by Tim (since Tim thought that he's the murderer) before Tim got slapped by his own mom :( Everyone did a wonderful job at this scene :icon12: Love how Tim's internal conflict of not being well-loved exploded :icon12:
internal.JPG

Now I wonder who's the culprit that's trying to kill Tim. Everyone is so suspicious

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
i think the only one is his assistant he is the most suspicious one
I was assuming the assistant or that other man that always with the younger brother. I'm only up to ep 3...Idk at one point I was thinking the cop too. Hahaha....Is this week eps good so far??

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
I was assuming the assistant or that other man that always with the younger brother. I'm only up to ep 3...Idk at one point I was thinking the cop too. Hahaha....Is this week eps good so far??
This week's eps are way better than the 1st 3 eps :) :D

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
yes.everyone look suspicious to kill khun Tim.first I thought his secretary.but then Ton became suspicious as he looks happy in some unfortunate accident on Tim.then come another suspicious.the one close with Ton.but right now the most suspicious is his secretary.maybe this lakorn is like typical novel I read,the one that look nice and protective was actually the one who like to stab someone back.:confused12:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Screenshot_2017-03-19-23-15-03.png seems like boy really into teasing toey.but one of boy's post yesterday was deleted right if i'm not mistaken.maybe toey ask him to delete it.if yess.!!awww..so sweet.hahahhaah:aaaaa::love:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
yes.everyone look suspicious to kill khun Tim.first I thought his secretary.but then Ton became suspicious as he looks happy in some unfortunate accident on Tim.then come another suspicious.the one close with Ton.but right now the most suspicious is his secretary.maybe this lakorn is like typical novel I read,the one that look nice and protective was actually the one who like to stab someone back.:confused12:
I'm watching live rite now, and I don't fully understand Thai so correct me if I'm wrong. Khun Pat actually confess that there is one person that he loves and he's willing to do everything for that person, even tho that person looked down on him all the time. Is that refer to Khun Tim? :confused12:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watching episode 2 with eng subs, and I am sorry but Toey's character is ridiculously dumb. Like she's not even just clumsy, her character just seems to lack basic common sense :fighting3: That being said Boy's character is also extremely harsh :(

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Is it revealed yet who is trying to kill???
It's Khun Pat :( I suspect him at first, then there were a lot of people that come to my suspicious target later on. Now I learned that I should trust my first gut and never second-guess LOL :D So sad that khun Tim trusted him so much :(
patt.JPG