[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just started with the first two episode and I find Hunsa extremely adorable and at the same time I cannot cope with her clumsiness... wait the correct term would be stupidity. She does not have an ounce of logic. I don't necessarily hate Hunsa but I think the writer took her idiocy to a whole new level. I hope to see that change or see less of it coming from Hunsa , it's not naruk at all and especially when it is raeng. The part where she empathize the fish and instead of pouring salt water which was right in front of her, she grabbed the bucket of clean water, I almost died from her ignorance but other times I just love her lol

Boy and Toey has that chemistry that she lacks with Mario. I hope to see another collaboration of Boy and Toey in the near future.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Just watch this Khmer fanmade MV :icon12: Want Boy and Toey in a sad, heavy and spicy revenge lakorn together :icon12: Khun Tim vs Piak from Kluen Cheewit maybe? :D OMG this will be fabulous AF :icon12:
badass.JPG
piak.JPG

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Screenshot_2017-03-22-22-52-12.png

ohh!!!I really love these two.boy and toey closeness off screen make me feel extremely happy.just make them new koojin was enough for me.but of course it will be better if they become a real couple.wish my dream come true!!they have beautiful chemistry that I don't want it to go waste:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 4402

ohh!!!I really love these two.boy and toey closeness off screen make me feel extremely happy.just make them new koojin was enough for me.but of course it will be better if they become a real couple.wish my dream come true!!they have beautiful chemistry that I don't want it to go waste:rolleyes::rolleyes:
That scene is supposed to be heartbreaking LOL :D Really anticipate for Toey's sweet revenge ;)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
i will watched next series because it also seem funny.can't wait for it.but sadly can't see boy toey anymore:(
Actually, if you watch some of the BTS for the series I think they do appear as guests in some of the other parts. I definitely remember seeing them in some BTS filming with Alek & Prang.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, if you watch some of the BTS for the series I think they do appear as guests in some of the other parts. I definitely remember seeing them in some BTS filming with Alek & Prang.
yeah I do realise they will be guest for some series.I meant I don't get to watch them as main sweet couple:(

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
after watching the ep with sub i realised that khun tim always called hunsa shortie..wonder if boy called toey shortie too:naughty2::naughty2::love: