[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 2 : Kammathep Ork Suek (Broadcast Thai Television) Cris & Punjan

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watch today episode and I was a little bit confuse on the scene of Punjan and Cris at the swimming pool scene. There was bts clip of that scene that Punjan kick Cris from behind so that she fell into the pool. That scene was in today episode. Did they have to redo that scene because I don't understand how can Cris fall into the pool by herself if Punjan didn't push her in, in the first place?

stargazer13

sarNie Egg
@dancy I only understand some Thai, but from what I understood, during that scene Pee (Punjan) did push Hom (Cris) with his feet into the pool because he saw his mom and was trying to hide. Which I have no idea why, but Pee thought the best option of hiding was kicking Hom into the pool and hiding her with him. I think this was how that scene went down. Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I'm not surprised this part only has 7 episodes. If anyone remembers, they spent almost half of episode 1 in Kammathep Hunsa introducing the characters and the background. Technically Hunsa has 7 episodes as well, somewhat.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The story is so stupid but Punjan and Cris are pretty cute. My favorite scene was when Hom was fighting with that annoying chick and claimed Pee as her husband and Pee was the one worried about his reputation lol.

I give them props for making something so silly work. Ch3 needs to make Punjan a full p'ek. He's got the looks and decent in acting.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The story is so stupid but Punjan and Cris are pretty cute. My favorite scene was when Hom was fighting with that annoying chick and claimed Pee as her husband and Pee was the one worried about his reputation lol.

I give them props for making something so silly work. Ch3 needs to make Punjan a full p'ek. He's got the looks and decent in acting.
I agree, the story is stupid but it is still likeable. Lol Imma die trying to wait for Friday for the next episode lol. Punjan really needs some full time pra'ek roles.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@dancy I only understand some Thai, but from what I understood, during that scene Pee (Punjan) did push Hom (Cris) with his feet into the pool because he saw his mom and was trying to hide. Which I have no idea why, but Pee thought the best option of hiding was kicking Hom into the pool and hiding her with him. I think this was how that scene went down. Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks Stargazer13.

I went back to re watch that scene again and still don't find how Cris can fall into the pool. I didn't see Punjan trying to push or trick Cris into falling into the pool with his feet. Punjan stood there trying to hind his face from his mom and it look like Cris just fall into the pool by herself. They should have kept the scene that they show us during the bts clip where Punjan kick Cris from behind and she fall into the pool. It would have been better and make more sense on Punjan trying to hide himself.

From the episode (Cris just fall into the pool by herself)

From the bts (Punjan kicking Cris into the pool)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
This cupid part got me laughing so hard. too funny!

Friday will be sad though b/c she finds out the truth.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think they did mean to keep the shot of Punjan kicking Cris into the pool but someone messed up in editing. They probably rushed the series to air so the editing is kind of crappy. There was a scene in the beginning of Ep.5 where some shots Cris disappeared from the couch and then the next second she's lying there.

Namtarn is pretty funny in that 3zaap clip. Her answers during the game they were playing were funny.

I wonder if Punjan was being serious when he said he had a crush on Cris? They are cute together.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I really like Part 2. The pool scene was hilarious and after he made her fall into the pool he goes and throw his backpack on her. There's more kiss scenes than I expected, I'm glad Ch3 has become more lenient. Can't wait for Friday, and I'm excited for Namtarn and Ken's part.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I saw the ending, it was fast, but I guess it is too be expected with 7 episodes. Even with lakorns with 20+ episodes lol the endings tend to rush or finish fast. I thought it was pretty decent ending for a 7 episode lakorn. I kind of wish they showed both parents reaction to the movie though lol. So his parents could understand what he had been doing for 3 years. I wonder at the end of the series, will we see 8 proposals? Lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the ending, it was fast, but I guess it is too be expected with 7 episodes. Even with lakorns with 20+ episodes lol the endings tend to rush or finish fast. I thought it was pretty decent ending for a 7 episode lakorn. I kind of wish they showed both parents reaction to the movie though lol. So his parents could understand what he had been doing for 3 years. I wonder at the end of the series, will we see 8 proposals? Lol
I think we might all get to see 7 proposals only at the end. I think for part 5 there are bts scene of wedding. I follow this series while they were filming and haven't see any wedding scene in the other 7 part except for part 5 so I'm thinking out of the 8 girls only Cheer is getting marry in her part but in the other part the other girls only get proposals too.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm late watching it and I regret.love this part so much.punjan and cris chemistry are so cute.love to see them pairing up again:worship2:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I think you mean *really love this part instead of regret :)
no..i mean i regret not watching it live.first i thought i want to watch it after it was sub but i cant't wait any longer.then i watched it raw and i loved it so much that i regret i didn't catch it live.now i'm watching part3 live so i don't regret watch it late like this part;)
so many live here..lols:pancarta::pancarta:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Cris and PJ are super cute. Their lakorn is the first one I've finished in a really long time.

I think my favorite bits are the daydreaming " movie" scenes. I was cracking up at the Pitsaward one and the Chinese fighting one one where Angie called Hom, Dong Fai Bu Bai lol.