[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 4 : Loob Khom Kammathep (Broadcast Thai Television) Wawaa & Indy

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
As far as I know, they're both single, right? If that's the case I would root for them to be real if that is possible lol out of the 8 pairs they're sizzling hot together :love::love::love: Anyways, whoever knows who's going to sub this please let us know I really hope someone picks it up and sub it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait, I thought they were dating? Because those sweet comments on instagram sure seem like they're dating plus they did that Honeymoon+Travel magazine together and there was a pose where they kissed. I mean if they're not dating, why would you kiss a co-worker for just a magazine pose? that doesnt make any sense hahahhaha

anyways I just finished episode 1 and I love it so far. The 50 shades of Daniel scene got me LOLing.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Episode one is very good, fast pace and not boring at all.
supporting cast are good looking and not annoying.
Indy and Wawwa have good chemistry.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Suri/Suzi is so pretty, I just can't stop looking at her sometimes lol. I usually don't like watching storylines that involve police stories and such, so was going to skip this, but then remembered this is probably more romance. Wawwa has grown quite a bit, I like when she's in more mature roles like this and not like the roles she got in the beginning of her career.

seev

sarNie Egg
As far as I know, they're both single, right? If that's the case I would root for them to be real if that is possible lol out of the 8 pairs they're sizzling hot together :love::love::love: Anyways, whoever knows who's going to sub this please let us know I really hope someone picks it up and sub it.
From what I know thippy is gonna sub this drama but it's well being a slowly updated.

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/user/thippysub

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm almost done subbing ep1. Like 20 minutes to go lol. I'm like trying to sub while I watch Supergirl and Dancing with the Stars all at the same time lmaooo

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Wawwa and Indy's chemistry is on fire! Honestly, first episode was great. They had so much interaction in just the first ep. So is Indy's character supposedly living with Wawwa and her sister? If so, then they would be around each other more often.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm almost done subbing ep1. Like 20 minutes to go lol. I'm like trying to sub while I watch Supergirl and Dancing with the Stars all at the same time lmaooo
Thank you so much Thip your efforts are greatly appreciated take your time no pressure. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is a preview of the couples tape this last week on at 10 show.

The episode will air this week Saturday 6, 2017