Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg...i'm sad tat TRRR had ended but excite to see sixth senses 2 aired!! Cant wait to start on episode 1...and suck tat we will have to wait for a week until we get to see episode 2 :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched episode 1 today! So good. LOL at Kaem for fainting every time she sees her Park Jun Ji. It's so funny how Great and Eye go and record her each time. Feel bad for Wawa though she had to hear that women ghost scream so loud Heck! I even covered my own ears. Can't wait for episode 2! Even if I dont understand thai that well.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
RukTurMotJai said:
Would you guys suggest I watch the first Sixth Sense before I watch this one or just go for it?
If you want to understand why some of the stuff are happening or why it happened then I suggest you should because part 2 does really connect with part 1. If you don't want to and cant wait to watch Season 2 then go ahead! Either way you'll enjoy it! :)

YeuCandy

sarNie Egg
Top and Wawwa is my favorite couple. They are so funny together. I want more of them.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm really liking the Sixth Sense 2, Top/Wawwa are really cute. Would someone mind telling me what each girl's power is? 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
sweetie-dara said:
I'm really liking the Sixth Sense 2, Top/Wawwa are really cute. Would someone mind telling me what each girl's power is? 
Netre : see ghosts
Karn : hear ghosts
Kaem : touch if she touch something she can see things thats why she always wear gloves 
Rose : smell and also white sorceress 
Nin : knowledge she can get out from her body lets say like project herself 
i hope its helpful sorry if there is a mistake 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
kodocha said:
Netre : see ghosts
Karn : hear ghosts
Kaem : touch if she touch something she can see things thats why she always wear gloves 
Rose : smell and also white sorceress 
Nin : knowledge she can get out from her body lets say like project herself 
i hope its helpful sorry if there is a mistake 

Thanks a bunch Kodocha. I'm trying to get which character is who, but thanks :)