fanny

sarNie Adult
I am so ready for this lakorn. I can't wait to see the last two couple however, I am most excited for Gam and Film's couple. Gam is so gorgeous. Wish she can be n'ek for her own lead lakorn.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My adorable couple...Grate wish Eye HBD...awh he so cute....
Cr: great_rider ig aka Grate

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kat gotten prettier...and it only been a year long lol...Eye and Grate my couple :dance3: :dance2:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Lol. I didn't know that Grate, thai pronounce it Grace..lol..when Louis said his name i was like who's Grace..then he talked about Grate..lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks to Alice for all these updates. Last i heard they were 75% done with filming? Wonder when it will air. I can`t wait to see it, have been waiting forever. The teaser is so catchy making me more impatient. Lol. Even though i`m not too fond of Top and Film, but i will watch this for Wawaa, Eye and Great.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
His name is Great but Thai people call him Grate because of their accent. Great we say in English. But it's not a huge gap in pronunciation so it's eithef Great or Grate.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know when this is airing? It was around this time last year when the first one was broadcasted. I'm really excited

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hope it's soon though because I've been waiting for forever now. Can't wait to see what happens when Louis`mother comes back from america.