Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks dancy I'm so very happy to see all these from you. BTS photos and especially Phet lmao.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whoa Aon is here, i had no idea, he looks older.

These kids are lucky, they are pretty much still tweens and they are carring Chanel purses. I'm really jealous.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow i really like da pics...thanks and sorry to ask but who tat guy on da top pics with Kat, Wawwa and Krissie...he cute right there...so their face seem news lol

Beside Eye and Grate seem cute but talking about cute...i wanna see Grate with Chompoo agian lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wow i really like da pics...thanks and sorry to ask but who tat guy on da top pics with Kat, Wawwa and Krissie...he cute right there...so their face seem news lol
I still don't remember the girls names lmao. There're too many of them but not attractive enough (sorry for being mean). That guy is Phet (or Petch, not sure his full name). He's a new pra ek for CH3. He was the pra ek for Rotmay's film months before. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow, Grate and Eye look pretty good together. Looking forward for that couple. Thanks for sharing pictures na.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I still don't remember the girls names lmao. There're too many of them but not attractive enough (sorry for being mean). That guy is Phet (or Petch, not sure his full name). He's a new pra ek for CH3. He was the pra ek for Rotmay's film months before. :)
It okay and i know y u dont remember their name cause ch.3 have sooo new baby lol...so Petch or phet is his name...he cute hahaha anyways this would be my first lakorn of him...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Eye, her nose bothers me...it's like a parrot. Krissie she's a cute girl when she smiles without showing all her teeth. I'm not sure who I am going to end up favoring most. I just don't feel it at the moment but when the lakorn airs there might be one that stand out among the rest.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credit : IG @mayocharlie
Link : Twitter @Great_rider10
รูปเกรทกำลังเล่นเกมส์กับน้องชาร์เล็ทในกองถ่ายเดอะซิกเซ้นค่ะ น่าร็อคมากกกกก ^__^ เกรทบอกว่า เล่นเกมส์กับสไปเดอร์แมน!!!! 5555

Asy

sarNie Immature
It okay and i know y u dont remember their name cause ch.3 have sooo new baby lol...so Petch or phet is his name...he cute hahaha anyways this would be my first lakorn of him...
Haha CH3 have bunch of toddlers lmao. Yes, he's cute. I like him too. <3

Eye, her nose bothers me...it's like a parrot.
Awe, parrot. It reminds me of P'Aff and Mint Chalida. :loool:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credit : IG @mayocharlie
Link : Twitter @Great_rider10
เอารูปเกรทกับตากล้องสไปเด้ออออออมาฝากค่ะ ^_^ พี่เกรทกับน้องชาร์เล็ทน่าร๊ากกกกกก ..... จะน่ารักไปไหนนนนน!!! อิอิ น้องชาร์เล็ทน่ารักน่าเอ็นดูมาก ส่วนพี่เกรทก็น่ารักหน้าหล่อมาก 5555

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Besides Ja and Ya Ya Ying, the other girls in the lakorn aren't that pretty. I hope their acting is better than their looks.