dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

what's with hand band and faux fur? didn't make sense at all, since they're shooting in thailand :huh:
cr. as tagged

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I have such mixed feelings about this. First of all, I do want to be supportive of these new beauties, I mean, I'm sure some or all of them will do great. But I agree that I don't want the spotlight to be stolen from my favored young generation (Yaya, Mint, Margie, Kim, Taew, Matt). I know that as long as they continue to act well, there's no danger of them losing the spotlight but if ch3 is giving a bunch of newbies a bunch of lakorn then doesn't that lessen the chance of the girls we're used to getting lakorn? T-T Oh well, I'll just get over it lol

The girls in here are all beautiful! I especially thought Katherine at first sight was the prettiest but it's so weird how much older they look than their real age. Must be all the makeup.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG ! Those animal print half mittens whatever you called them were the ones I saw at K-MART lol
Looks exactly like em'

but ima have to agree, the wardrobe is off !

Hrmm no hype for this lakorn :wackonut:

And wow I went back to the previous page and one of the girls is 14 years old...omgg ! I agreed jiinxx on everything you stated ^

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I'm finally to the stage where I get to watch lakorns in which the thai actresses are younger than me haha..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da pic...da girls are so just adorable...beside Ja tat Krissie girl is da cutiest one out of da new baby

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

handsome as usual, such an eye candy, you great!

:crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

cr. as tagged, cholumpi prodcution, the sixth sense fp

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da photo...anybody know who pair up with who??? I just wanna knw because seeing da photo...da only two guy I see are Louis and Grate...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Question
Did aon sarawut is in here too or not. Just ask cuz I see he with all new actress and ja in the news that ja wear the same as the pic you post in here.

avarachika

sarNie Egg
Katherine is really pretty. She has that glowness in her. I like how she has that look that is innocent but don't touch me type haha. However, I would have to wait and see whether these newbies can act or cannot act. It doesn't matter how pretty they may be, their acting still has to be firm if not great and I'm able to watch through their lakorn. Sighs, Yayaying is so pretty too. I wanted her to play a lead role but guess not. Anyways, does anybody know if she is playing like a significant role? Is she rai or good?