Asy

sarNie Immature
Last nite I dream that this lakorn is cancelled. IS IT TRUE??? Whoaaa... Am I thinking about my lakorn's life too much? It even bothers my sleep lmao.

Last nite I dream that this lakorn is cancelled. IS IT TRUE??? Whoaaa... Am I thinking about my lakorn's life too much? It even bothers my sleep lmao.
555 No...this lakorn is very much still in progress, but it's confirmed none the less. A substantial amount of the filming has been done already.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Not so many news about this lakorn huh...anyways who directing this lakorn??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder will this even be popular cause i dont see people talking about it as much @ the thai site

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i quite impressed by the teaser. i happen to enjoy this type of genre and most of all, i'm excited to see different faces other than the usual ch3 hypes pranangs at the current. i didn't i need to go read up on this one more.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the info on Ron but I know who Ron is but just asking in this wallie...who the guy in that wallie with Wawwa? Is he, her p'ke or is it going to be Aon who is pairing up with Wawwa?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the info on Ron but I know who Ron is but just asking in this wallie...who the guy in that wallie with Wawwa? Is he, her p'ke or is it going to be Aon who is pairing up with Wawwa?

omg so many newbies