[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Watching raw too. The karoeke part was so cute. I really like those 4 gang.

Next ep the shit will hit the fan. Can't wait for another 2 days.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
The episode that I've been waiting will air in two days. The 6 years after part will most likely happen in ep 6.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
There are a few instances where I don't mind a sweet, naive, cute and gentle n'ek. It all depends on the actress. Some makes their character boring and put me to sleep while the more seasoned ones actually make it endearing. Also, with the least exciting character chemistry play a big part. If the n'ek is just plain boring and no chemistry then I won't bother. But if the chemistry is amazing then I usually try to hang on. Cdrama is so big on high school female lead. Them being goofy, awkward and unsure about themselves made more sense to me. The problem I have with that industry is when she's an adult, looks like one and out in the workforce yet act like she just hit puberty is what irks me.

Character like Pang is more realistic because she has flaws and not condition to be one dimensional. She's all over the place. She has emotions that more of us have. She's easily triggered, emotional, attention seeking, and love those that's nice to her but would not put up with the ones that doesn't like her. She's pure raw emotions. she’s lost in a world so big that there's not one single place she can claim her own. There are more layers of her that's more relatable, at least to me.
Reminds me of Joe Chen failing so hard in Dugu.
One reason I can't watch Fan Shi Qi latest drama "My supernatural power". Female lead character is again your teenage mary sue with the voice of a 5 year old but the actress is 26 in real life (looks younger cause of her body). In Lakorn your female lead can be raeng with actual WOMANLY (don't know if that word exists) charms. Cdrama are more into plain mary sues with the traits of a kid no wonder they are so much into the likes of Song Yiren (She is insanely petite).

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Reminds me of Joe Chen failing so hard in Dugu.
One reason I can't watch Fan Shi Qi latest drama "My supernatural power". Female lead character is again your teenage mary sue with the voice of a 5 year old but the actress is 26 in real life (looks younger cause of her body). In Lakorn your female lead can be raeng with actual WOMANLY (don't know if that word exists) charms. Cdrama are more into plain mary sues with the traits of a kid no wonder they are so much into the likes of Song Yiren (She is insanely petite).
Most of cdrama actresses are short and skinny and they act like a teenager. Thai actresses act like adults in the way they speak and their mannerisms. People going gaga over love O2O drama. The male lead was very stiff and the girl was dangerously skinny with no meat.

Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
You read it right. This will air daily after Roy Leh Marnya ends. Mon-Sun. Dec 1-15. That's 15 days straight.
Thanks!! I was just wondering whether or not this will be uploaded daily to Ch3 channel and it looks like it will. Yay!! Now I don't have to feel bad about binging it :aaaaa:
Side note, I was hoping that
Pang wouldn't actually accuse Sunshine of raping her.. But she does.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Most of cdrama actresses are short and skinny and they act like a teenager. Thai actresses act like adults in the way they speak and their mannerisms. People going gaga over love O2O drama. The male lead was very stiff and the girl was dangerously skinny with no meat.
None of them got curves nor meat. At least Thai actresses got nice figures even they are very slim like ChinChin, Aff, Patricia etc...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thanks!! I was just wondering whether or not this will be uploaded daily to Ch3 channel and it looks like it will. Yay!! Now I don't have to feel bad about binging it :aaaaa:
Side note, I was hoping that
Pang wouldn't actually accuse Sunshine of raping her.. But she does.
Also the fact that she destroys his life. He was in the hospital for a bit and physical therapy?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The episode that I've been waiting will air in two days. The 6 years after part will most likely happen in ep 6.
Looks like it is happening in ep 5, she get sent away in the preview...maybe 3rd quarter ..... I'm hoping.... I'm excited.....but it's airing every daily, so I won't have to wait

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't care for that either...majority of them are soo skinny...some aren't. Yang zi....I like her...she is not rhe Chinese traditional beauty.

They have a few decent role. Chinese ppl are worse that thai...they are criticize for being fat when they are skinny.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There are a few instances where I don't mind a sweet, naive, cute and gentle n'ek. It all depends on the actress. Some makes their character boring and put me to sleep while the more seasoned ones actually make it endearing. Also, with the least exciting character chemistry play a big part. If the n'ek is just plain boring and no chemistry then I won't bother. But if the chemistry is amazing then I usually try to hang on. Cdrama is so big on high school female lead. Them being goofy, awkward and unsure about themselves made more sense to me. The problem I have with that industry is when she's an adult, looks like one and out in the workforce yet act like she just hit puberty is what irks me.

Character like Pang is more realistic because she has flaws and not condition to be one dimensional. She's all over the place. She has emotions that more of us have. She's easily triggered, emotional, attention seeking, and love those that's nice to her but would not put up with the ones that doesn't like her. She's pure raw emotions. she’s lost in a world so big that there's not one single place she can claim her own. There are more layers of her that's more relatable, at least to me.
I also don't mind sweet and naive...it depends on the script and character. I like the nk in gank your heart. She was sweet...but yet determined and very strong. She was supportive/ understanding and didn't blame. She told pk she will not be part of their love triangle. I cheered her. (She was a sweet characters/ timid so I didn't expect it but her character growth was great. She was sweet still & strong in a sweet way still.)

I don't want too much cdrama. I prefer the costume one if I do. They do that with the adults one too. She's 30 and acts soo immature....i feel Taiwanese does a better job with characterization. I hate the noona series when the younger guy is more reasonable & mature

Kdrama is more broad in choices and character. Like the girl from it's ok not to be ok. Mental health...she shameless...

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pang did the ultimate no-no...accusing Sunshine of doing something when she in fact jumped on him :) If there's one thing she could have done to get kicked out both the house and his life...she can't pick a better option. Anyway, go heal yourself Pang. We be waiting another 2 episodes before you show your better self. I think the 6 years is episode 6. She probably leave the end of 5. Since it's airing everyday there's not much to complain about.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pang did the ultimate no-no...accusing Sunshine of doing something when she in fact jumped on him :) If there's one thing she could have done to get kicked out both the house and his life...she can't pick a better option. Anyway, go heal yourself Pang. We be waiting another 2 episodes before you show your better self. I think the 6 years is episode 6. She probably leave the end of 5. Since it's airing everyday there's not much to complain about.
She did a big no no beforehand. She was claiming him at school. Making announcements calling him out on the intercom claiming him. Invading the boys locker room...ect....she had gone cray cray.....she has attached herself....using him as a dependency. I feel bad for pk.

http://instagr.am/p/CILhElHHA5M/
I guess I don't mind it starting on ep 6 since it will be airing daily lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She did a big no no beforehand. She was claiming him at school. Making announcements calling him out on the intercom claiming him. Invading the boys locker room...ect....she had gone cray cray.....she has attached herself....using him as a dependency. I feel bad for pk.

http://instagr.am/p/CILhElHHA5M/
I guess I don't mind it starting on ep 6 since it will be airing daily lol
I think claiming him at school is embarrassing and something he can forgive. But accusing him of rape is on another level of psychopath. His life can forever changed if she's crazy enough to press charges. That's hard to forget and forgive. After that there's no one that can help her but someone professionally. Her issues ran deeper than anyone around her is capable of helping. The one that can steer her in the right direction might be Sunshine but since she gone full blown crazy on him...he's not touching her with a 10 foot pole.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I think claiming him at school is embarrassing and something he can forgive. But accusing him of rape is on another level of psychopath. His life can forever changed if she's crazy enough to press charges. That's hard to forget and forgive. After that there's no one that can help her but someone professionally. Her issues ran deeper than anyone around her is capable of helping. The one that can steer her in the right direction might be Sunshine but since she gone full blown crazy on him...he's not touching her with a 10 foot pole.
Agree. For that reason, I can understand his coldness towards her when she comes back. It looks like he was permanently hurt from the accident and won't be able to play like he used to. There will be alot of resentment on his part, and Ling will be leaving him the same episode. There's alot to cover.
On another note, Ive been watching the actress who plays Sunshine's mom for years as the bad villain mom but I still get upset with each role she plays. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart

The other things she does will be easier to forgive but my point is she is starting to :burn: her bridges with him with chasing him all over school trying to claim him. Intercoms ...invading his spaces to the max. Now he has to be mean to her which make it worse. He is at his wits end up her actions. ....she is harassing and stalking him.

Accusing him of rape which result in his accident is where that bridge is torch.

She has nothing to lose. She said to him ...I lost everything...I have nothing to lose ...he was her only solace and she was losing him. She had him in fantasy world and he wasn't following along and meeting the expectation.

He can help but can't heal her. She had become too dependent. Her happiness relies on him which is a short term help which we saw the result of. The dad is giving her love but it don't help cuz she is bully at home & school. Also pk is himself barely a young adult. He can only do so much ...as we see it overwhelms him.

Her best way to heal is to be the one to heal herself..and not use pk....that is why going away is the best thing for her. In her new environment she will have to learn to love herself and she will develop friendships that will help support her. Like pk told her b4. The dad is also a constant support as well.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree. For that reason, I can understand his coldness towards her when she comes back. It looks like he was permanently hurt from the accident and won't be able to play like he used to. There will be alot of resentment on his part, and Ling will be leaving him the same episode. There's alot to cover.
On another note, Ive been watching the actress who plays Sunshine's mom for years as the bad villain mom but I still get upset with each role she plays. Lol
I love the mom, she is a great actress

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She has played the nice mom too which I always sympathized with her. I watched her in a few mean ones. She's talented enough to switch both and like her the same.

He probably blame her for everything that has happened. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't get into an accident and Ling wouldn't leave him. And what makes it worse he couldn't confront her right away. There are pent up anger that's waiting for a reunion.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My god episode 4 just proved how horrible the mom is to me. Like damn her behavior is not justified at all. I get you don’t like the girl but her behavior is honestly just bully like and cruel. When she started insulting Pangs parents I’m glad the Pang put her in check and told her the only reason you still own the house is because of her dad. Pang is right, even when she speaks sweetly to her she still isn’t happy. And then the whole throwing her clothes out and then trying to manipulate the situation so her husband doesn’t see how she’s acting was like disgusting. Like girl you’re acting just as immature as Pang. Honestly over the mom. Still need to watch the rest of ep 4 but work calls! Be back later y’all.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
The mom is horrible and bias but the servant was so much worse. They don't know how to drew the line between them and the boss. I'm all for equal treatment. But Paeng never treat them horribly without a reason for them to keep badmouthing her and provoke the madam. They should stay out of the way.
Also, the scene when Paeng announce her love for Arthit with the speaker notice how Marks neck turn red like he really angry. That's impressive. Kao doing a good job with her desperate and bratty Paeng. I'm sympathy with her but somehow can't help chuckle with her teenage antics.
I love the scene between Paeng and Krongprateep. He is warmer more than her own dad. He understand her but also can belittle her for her wrongdoing. I think that's where Arthits got his warm personality and no thanks to his mom. Lol.