[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No couple pic cause we have to social distancing these days but good news. P'Chu, the producer and director of Trab Fah Mee Tawan, confirmed that they already finished filming the last queue for the drama.
We will just have to wait for it to air in CH3 ❤ Nice one, Mark and Kao!

Cr. chudapha/Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage
Omg yayyyyy I literally can’t wait! I’m looking forward to this so much

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m so exited for this. I think this is my most anticipated lakorn since I love Mark and really like Kao!
Agree! I was so happy that they’re giving Kao all the p’eks I love from Ch3. Hopefully they keep the good streak going and hopefully mark gets another good n’ek after Kao and Taew. Maybe another newbie like Chippy or Oom!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree! I was so happy that they’re giving Kao all the p’eks I love from Ch3. Hopefully they keep the good streak going and hopefully mark gets another good n’ek after Kao and Taew. Maybe another newbie like Chippy or Oom!
I just hope Ch3 starts having more different pairings because I was so excited when I saw this pairing because it was new and fresh. Hopefully they keep it coming.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/B_kADEXpAQc/ http://instagr.am/p/CABWH5eB4v6/ http://instagr.am/p/CAB20UOJl1Y/ Looks like they are done with the OSTs. Maybe we’ll get to see this one earlier than we thought because Ch3 doesn’t have too many lakorns to air because of all the shooting delays with the covid-19 situation. Let’s hope so!
Omg I hope so! I love both pranangs so this is one of my most anticipated lakorns! I want to see them promote this a lot too but I know with the current situation we probably won’t get to see that if this airs soon.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg I hope so! I love both pranangs so this is one of my most anticipated lakorns! I want to see them promote this a lot too but I know with the current situation we probably won’t get to see that if this airs soon.
Yeah I’ve been looking forward to this one the most this year. Kao and mark have been on my wishlist for a while haha That’s the only downfall to this one airing soon is we won’t get to see interactions and promotions between mark and kao.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
omg. they finished filming this already? have no clue. don't even know anything about the script. lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
omg. they finished filming this already? have no clue. don't even know anything about the script. lol :p
Yup girl it’s been done for a while! I don’t really know much either besides the fact that p’ek hates n’ek lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw that they finished right before Covid hit hard! I’m so excited though but seriously what is this lakorn about? Haha it’s probably a drama though. Don’t think it’s a comedy lol.