[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just coming in here hoping there’s new updates. I think we will for sure get to see this before the year ends for sure since it’s already finished filming.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I've already read the novel. The story may not be interested like MHIL but because of Mark, I will enjoy it..hahaha If this lakorn follows the novel, most of the scenes will be in farm.
This can be turn out the comedy or slap-kiss we don't know but I think it may be comedy.

"Fahmai moved into Arthit's house after her parents died. She knew she was going to get kicked out of the house so one day, she set up a plan to get Arthit into bed. Instead, Arthit stormed out of the house and got into an accident. He survived but his hate for her grew. She was sent abroad for 4 years then 4 years later, she returned because she made a promise to his parents. She thought time will heal all wounds but that wasn't the case, instead, it intensified even more. " (source: dramalist.com)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I've already read the novel. The story may not be interested like MHIL but because of Mark, I will enjoy it..hahaha If this lakorn follows the novel, most of the scenes will be in farm.
This can be turn out the comedy or slap-kiss we don't know but I think it may be comedy.

"Fahmai moved into Arthit's house after her parents died. She knew she was going to get kicked out of the house so one day, she set up a plan to get Arthit into bed. Instead, Arthit stormed out of the house and got into an accident. He survived but his hate for her grew. She was sent abroad for 4 years then 4 years later, she returned because she made a promise to his parents. She thought time will heal all wounds but that wasn't the case, instead, it intensified even more. " (source: dramalist.com)
I hope it’s a drama lol. I think mark does best with those. He did really good in Kluen Cheewit .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m hoping it’s a more dramatic lakorn, but I think it’s more of a romcom interpretation they’re going for based on their fitting pictures and BTS pictures.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m hoping it’s a more dramatic lakorn, but I think it’s more of a romcom interpretation they’re going for based on their fitting pictures and BTS pictures.
Yeah, and Sonix doesn’t really do dramas. The storyline sounds dramatic though so hopeful wishing that it’s a drama hha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, and Sonix doesn’t really do dramas. The storyline sounds dramatic though so hopeful wishing that it’s a drama hha
I think it may be one of those romcoms that turns a little dramatic towards the middle of the lakorn. The ones that start out light hearted but get a little serious. Im totally fine with that. Honestly I'm just glad that Kao and Mark got paired together in a likable storyline despite wanting it to be more dramatic.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 have been rerunning old lakorns now and only MHIL is a new lakorn airing, to be followed by Payakorn sorn Ruk.. hopefully this lakorn would be aired within this year cause i can't wait!!

We'd really be entering blind with this lakorn cause there’s barely any hints or anything

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 have been rerunning old lakorns now and only MHIL is a new lakorn airing, to be followed by Payakorn sorn Ruk.. hopefully this lakorn would be aired within this year cause i can't wait!!

We'd really be entering blind with this lakorn cause there’s barely any hints or anything
Right!!! This production is so Lowkey and they barely post about it so I’m excited to see what we will get lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think this will air after MHIL is done airing. Just like what they did with James Ji. Leh BunPakarn was aired first then the next lakorns in the next slot are being aired and then now they’re putting his new one on. So they’ll probably wait until the lakorns in the next slot are aired and then air that one since his popularity is up even more lately

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this will air after MHIL is done airing. Just like what they did with James Ji. Leh BunPakarn was aired first then the next lakorns in the next slot are being aired and then now they’re putting his new one on. So they’ll probably wait until the lakorns in the next slot are aired and then air that one since his popularity is up even more lately
It's like JJ then Mark and back to JJ then Mark again hahaha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Right!!! This production is so Lowkey and they barely post about it so I’m excited to see what we will get lol
That's what gets me more excited about this one haha just imagine that we don't even know the genre :risas3:

I have always love sonix boom lakorns, i really hope I'd like this one as well heeee

I’m not complaining either :risas3: Two of my faves back to back!
Woops no complaint from me either :naughty2:

any news about any subbing group taking up this lakorn?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That's what gets me more excited about this one haha just imagine that we don't even know the genre :risas3:

I have always love sonix boom lakorns, i really hope I'd like this one as well heeee

Woops no complaint from me either :naughty2:

any news about any subbing group taking up this lakorn?
I remember one of the members at Muse Fansub had this lakorn under her planning to sub list I think so maybe they will sub this

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember one of the members at Muse Fansub had this lakorn under her planning to sub list I think so maybe they will sub this
That's good to hear!

I went and did something crazy, i went and bought the pdf version of the novel heeeeeee and going to try and get my friend who can read thai to translate for me

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That's good to hear!

I went and did something crazy, i went and bought the pdf version of the novel heeeeeee and going to try and get my friend who can read thai to translate for me
Omg girl if your friends ends up translating for you, please share on here for us to read to haha that would be such a treat!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg girl if your friends ends up translating for you, please share on here for us to read to haha that would be such a treat!
i tried on my own so far and i kinda get the setting of the lakorn, the story setting is in a plantation farm, they mentioned wine and orchids.
from the tone of the novel i kinda think this is going to be a slap kiss

nangek's nickname is Paeng, full name is Wanfahmai (still unsure about this). Praek's Athit which means sun. The title of this lakorn is somehow related to their names.

nangek's background story is pretty sad so idk i don't think this is going to be a romcom

Nangek's father is a wealthy landowner, who married a young spoiled girl. They had 1 daughter which is nangek. Nangek's mom have no maternal instinct, always disappearing on shopping trips to Bangkok and one day she ran away with her lover. Once nangek's dad found out he committed suicide and the poor nangek opened the door to her father's room right before her dad shot himself :sad6::sad6::sad6:she was 15during that time

To make it worst, turns out Nangek's mother ended up robbed, raped and murdered by her lover.. both parents dead within the same day

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i tried on my own so far and i kinda get the setting of the lakorn, the story setting is in a plantation farm, they mentioned wine and orchids.
from the tone of the novel i kinda think this is going to be a slap kiss

nangek's nickname is Paeng, full name is Wanfahmai (still unsure about this). Praek's Athit which means sun. The title of this lakorn is somehow related to their names.

nangek's background story is pretty sad so idk i don't think this is going to be a romcom

Nangek's father is a wealthy landowner, who married a young spoiled girl. They had 1 daughter which is nangek. Nangek's mom have no maternal instinct, always disappearing on shopping trips to Bangkok and one day she ran away with her lover. Once nangek's dad found out he committed suicide and the poor nangek opened the door to her father's room right before her dad shot himself :sad6::sad6::sad6:she was 15during that time

To make it worst, turns out Nangek's mother ended up robbed, raped and murdered by her lover.. both parents dead within the same day
Omg she as such a bad background poor girl! I sure hope this one is not too comedic. Knowing ch3, they always somehow manage to turn everything comedic :rolleyes: We need Mark in another good slap and kiss especially with an actress like Kao who doesn’t have problems doing good real kiss scenes! I know Sonix boom can do a good dramatic lakorn because they did Yam and Smarts lakorn with is like a complete 180 of their usual funny romcom lakorns. Either way even if this is a romcom I’m sure Sonix boom won’t disappoint. I have faith in them!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg she as such a bad background poor girl! I sure hope this one is not too comedic. Knowing ch3, they always somehow manage to turn everything comedic :rolleyes: We need Mark in another good slap and kiss especially with an actress like Kao who doesn’t have problems doing good real kiss scenes! I know Sonix boom can do a good dramatic lakorn because they did Yam and Smarts lakorn with is like a complete 180 of their usual funny romcom lakorns. Either way even if this is a romcom I’m sure Sonix boom won’t disappoint. I have faith in them!
Yeah im sure there will be comedic elements but the base is that Praek really hate Nangek so really really hope they are going for slap kiss heee i really can't wait for this lakorn and cause i have faith in sonix boom as well that's why i ended up buying the book :cheer:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
haha, I guess I'll tune in to this lakorn too, for Mark's darn sake. lol :p I hope it's good.