[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

Glade

sarNie Egg
Kom Faek made me love Mark lol it’s one of my fave action lakorns
I just watched kom Faek this wkend (i am ralatively new to lakorn world n trying to catch up old stuff as much as i can)
It nice but romance wise I prefer Alex n Kao story compared to Mark n Kim.

twister02

M♥K
Arthit from the book is seems to be an all around good guy, just a little on the stubborn side, but mostly just hostile towards n’ek
So no not similar to Thien from MHIL
Kao i think just signed with ch3 few years back, she was paired in Kom Faek with Alex, i guess from there producers saw potential betwen Mark and Kao. Before that Kao was from gmm?? Someone correct me if im wrong, she acted with Tor Thanapob in Hormones and this girl can act and she can kisssssss so i am really looking forward to both of them on screen

My secret bride with great yes, that’s a rerun it finished airing a while back
Kao was under Nadao Bangkok before becoming freelance and then signing with Ch3 and yes, she was supporting in Kom Faek and I think that's where P'Chu saw potential. She was also a nangrai (or a support) to Great and Bella's lakorn and then later on she became Great's n'ek in another lakorn.

Before joining CH3, she's already popular because of Hormones and being koojin with Tor Thanapob.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched kom Faek this wkend (i am ralatively new to lakorn world n trying to catch up old stuff as much as i can)
It nice but romance wise I prefer Alex n Kao story compared to Mark n Kim.
Act Art and Mettha Mehaniyom production house are more well known for their action lakorns, romance usually took a backseat haha but their action sequence are goods

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Kao was under Nadao Bangkok before becoming freelance and then signing with Ch3 and yes, she was supporting in Kom Faek and I think that's where P'Chu saw potential. She was also a nangrai (or a support) to Great and Bella's lakorn and then later on she became Great's n'ek in another lakorn.

Before joining CH3, she's already popular because of Hormones and being koojin with Tor Thanapob.
Kao really can act and I'm glad she's promoted to primetime nangek role real fast!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Is novel title is the same name as drama?
Yes it is of the same name

let me just spoil a lil bit; cause of what she did before she got sent away, ALL the workers in the plantation dislike/hate Wanfahmai, at least those who have worked during her stay and recognised her. Even praek’s mom dislikes her
So it’d be interesting for the show to act out how she wins the heart of everyone, our P’Arthit included :cheer:

Glade

sarNie Egg
Yes it is of the same name

let me just spoil a lil bit; cause of what she did before she got sent away, ALL the workers in the plantation dislike/hate Wanfahmai, at least those who have worked during her stay and recognised her. Even praek’s mom dislikes her
So it’d be interesting for the show to act out how she wins the heart of everyone, our P’Arthit included :cheer:
You making me more n more interest to it.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
i actually started watching my secret bride since a lot of people complimented kao's acting and i was pleasantly suprised! she can really act and she is so cute as well! its very difficult to pull of her character in my secret bride but she still made the character lovable!
im really excited to see her work with mark now~
what did her character do that the entire farm hates her? how is the nangek character like in this novel??

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Omg that’s so funny! Now that you mention it, i just realized that so far she played a supporting cast member in each one of her p’eks lakorns. She was supporting to Mark and then supporting to Great too. Haha that’s funny that they both ended up being her first two p’eks at Ch3.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i actually started watching my secret bride since a lot of people complimented kao's acting and i was pleasantly suprised! she can really act and she is so cute as well! its very difficult to pull of her character in my secret bride but she still made the character lovable!
im really excited to see her work with mark now~
what did her character do that the entire farm hates her? how is the nangek character like in this novel??
She really can act so in the acting department we shouldn't worry, let's hope the chemistry is sizzlinggg

Nangek stayed at Praek's house after her parents passed away. So she's scared that she'd be kicked out she decided to jumped in Praek's bed while he's drunk, so that she could stay there permanently. They got caught and Praek's dad wanted them to marry but Praek refused and escaped which led to an accident.. feeling guilty she did confessed that she set him up so that's why she got sent away. so pretty much everyone dislike her or i could say hate aside from Praek's dad

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg that’s so funny! Now that you mention it, i just realized that so far she played a supporting cast member in each one of her p’eks lakorns. She was supporting to Mark and then supporting to Great too. Haha that’s funny that they both ended up being her first two p’eks at Ch3.
Proof that she has soo much potential that producers just had to pair her up with them praeks!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHH I JUST SAW THE PICS OMG
I guess the age gap between pra'nang wouldn't be that hugeee which is great!

That picture of Kao hugging the doll omg sooo cute!

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
side track...
does anyone know how old thai gals are when they are in uniform like this?
kao was in uniform in Great's lakorn... is that eligible age to be in love (especially with an older man)? ... hahahah.. :D