[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
There was this interview of Mark saying his thank you message at Content Asia Awards for winning Best Male Lead in MHIL. The page posted in FB stated that this lakorn will air on November.

Here's the link:

I remember Mark mentioned on his interview at the live event of Eight Plus as well that it will air around October or November. Either way, at least we have an idea how soon this will air.

Sonix Boom has been so stingy and rarely make any post production promo on this lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
There was this interview of Mark saying his thank you message at Content Asia Awards for winning Best Male Lead in MHIL. The page posted in FB stated that this lakorn will air on November.

Here's the link:

I remember Mark mentioned on his interview at the live event of Eight Plus as well that it will air around October or November. Either way, at least we have an idea how soon this will air.

Sonix Boom has been so stingy and rarely make any post production promo on this lakorn.
Yeah, sonix boom never posts much. I bet this will air after Kwam Song Jum See Jang. That lakorn will probably be 15 episodes. I’m thinking it’ll air in the Wed-Thursday slot around the first week or second week of November.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Yeah, sonix boom never posts much. I bet this will air after Kwam Song Jum See Jang. That lakorn will probably be 15 episodes. I’m thinking it’ll air in the Wed-Thursday slot around the first week or second week of November.
From what I read is Channel 3 does not air any new lakorns at the year end. Is it true?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I read is Channel 3 does not air any new lakorns at the year end. Is it true?
No necessarily true. It really depends. I know they still air things in November but if those lakorns end in December then they take a mini break until the new year.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
No necessarily true. It really depends. I know they still air things in November but if those lakorns end in December then they take a mini break until the new year.
I think they have already reran a lot of old lakorns due to incomplete shooting of the existing ones. I am interested in Mark and Kao's lakorn which will be aired in November or December.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they have already reran a lot of old lakorns due to incomplete shooting of the existing ones. I am interested in Mark and Kao's lakorn which will be aired in November or December.
Well this year may be different due to the pandemic but I’m sure they will air new lakorns and I pray they stop doing the short episodes of primetime lakorns. That’s so annoying lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They have stock lakorns to air...there's q
A few teaser I seen That I don't mind watching

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Awww that was super cute! Kind of hate when the n’ek in a lakorn is super possessive over the p’ek but since it’s these two I’ll live with it haha I find those types of obsessive scenes cringe lol ughhh cant wait!!!

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
I wonder how many episodes this lakorn will have?

In JKN Global's website, it states there that this lakorn will air on November 19, 2020 taking the Wed-Thurs slot.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why they don't just try to translate the Thai Title of the lakorn into English. Why give it a whole different title from the Thai one.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why they don't just try to translate the Thai Title of the lakorn into English. Why give it a whole different title from the Thai one.
Sometimes direct Thai translate may not provide the same meaning or have the same impact. Some thai phrases don't have their equivalent in other languages. That's why interpretation is more favored than translation.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Thrab fah mee tawan literally translates to As Long as the sky has the sun which is pretty lengthy for a title. Besides isn't the meaning more or less points to Forever?