[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg the p’eks mom is soooo annoying. You would think as a mother she would try to better understand Fahmais behavior but it seems she never really even liked her or tried to understand her in the first place! Fahmai lives a pitiful life honestly. First she had really non attentive parents that led her to have a very bratty and aggressive personality which led to her not having any friends. Then when all goes wrong in her world, the people she thought she could depend on make it seem as if she’s a burden (beside Atith and his dad). Feel bad for her character! Seems like people are out to get her :( I’m glad her two maids ended up being able to stay at the home and reunite with her. But wow the sweet scenes between Fahmai and Athit are sooo cute. Their chemistry at this moment is perfect for the pace of the story so far. Just a very sweet and innocent type of chemistry. You can see the admiration and love strongly building in Fahmais eyes as she spends more time with Arthit. I’m interested to see how much Mark and Kao can crank up the intensity level with their chemistry in the upcoming episodes!

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Omg the p’eks mom is soooo annoying. You would think as a mother she would try to better understand Fahmais behavior but it seems she never really even liked her or tried to understand her in the first place! Fahmai lives a pitiful life honestly. First she had really non attentive parents that led her to have a very bratty and aggressive personality which led to her not having any friends. Then when all goes wrong in her world, the people she thought she could depend on make it seem as if she’s a burden (beside Atith and his dad). Feel bad for her character! Seems like people are out to get her :( I’m glad her two maids ended up being able to stay at the home and reunite with her. But wow the sweet scenes between Fahmai and Athit are sooo cute. Their chemistry at this moment is perfect for the pace of the story so far. Just a very sweet and innocent type of chemistry. You can see the admiration and love strongly building in Fahmais eyes as she spends more time with Arthit. I’m interested to see how much Mark and Kao can crank up the intensity level with their chemistry in the upcoming episodes!
I think Arthit's mom was ok. She only be a typical mom. It hard to take someone else daughter to raise and take care. If it turn out wrong or right everything will be in our shoulder. Also she doesn't know the truth about Paengs parent.

The annoying part for me is the servant who keep acting and badmouthing Paeng and other servant. I never pay attention before when she keep touching him on episode 1 but right now I saw she kind of possessive to him.

Also did Paeng mom really died? i think there's a secret lies there.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think Arthit's mom was ok. She only be a typical mom. It hard to take someone else daughter to raise and take care. If it turn out wrong or right everything will be in our shoulder. Also she doesn't know the truth about Paengs parent.

The annoying part for me is the servant who keep acting and badmouthing Paeng and other servant. I never pay attention before when she keep touching him on episode 1 but right now I saw she kind of possessive to him.

Also did Paeng mom really died? i think there's a secret lies there.
She really did (nk mom)

I get pk mom.

Imagine a girl. You don't know much about. Come into your home and is rude and disrespectful.

Remember the mom knows NOTHING about the situation. Pk knows a snippet. Nk is forcing herself onto them in a very dominating aggressive way.

Also just because you have a traumatized experience doesn't make that behaviors ok.

I work in the mental health field. We should not excuse bad behavior regardless of the reason. We can seek to understand and be sympathetic.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m not talking about the situation with her parents neglecting her but I’m talking about the fact that her parents died and she was the one to find them. Isn’t it a little obvious that kids are gonna act out of line and be irrational after experiencing something that traumatic. Plus she didn’t even try to listen to her side of the story. And the servant was literally talking so rudely to Fahmai in front of the mom and she still didn’t even bat an eyelash. Like huh? Just seems like she doesn’t really like her for whatever reason.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
As I see, the mom will be obstacle for pek-nek's love later as the trailer.
I like the story in ep 2, more stories and things that keep you want to watch more. At first I think there is missing scenes about Paeng's mom death but I think they keep it secret and will be told later. Just now we are curious about how was her mom die? Will it be like in novel? And Ling-Nont-Athit's love story, I always thought Ling has feeling with Athit but turns out Nont or maybe not, we have to watch more.
I check Muse and they have ep3 already. That's weird

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am waiting for the 6 years after. That's where the fun begins. I think right now, the servant has got to be the most annoying character. In a sense, I can understand where p'ek mom is coming from. N'ek isn't an easy girl to like. I did thought it was funny when they were at the karaoke and Paeng started dancing and the guys stopped...they gave her the WTH are you doing look lol

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Lol at them dancing to that song. All come to my mind is Mark Yaya dance on ch3 concert 3 years ago.
I must missed it when Peng's mom died. All I knew only from Athits dad word that her parent died in an accident.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Lol at them dancing to that song. All come to my mind is Mark Yaya dance on ch3 concert 3 years ago.
I must missed it when Peng's mom died. All I knew only from Athits dad word that her parent died in an accident.
You didn't miss it. They didn't mention about her death and maybe until when Athit understands Paeng.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay guys finished episode 3, if you don’t want spoilers don’t read please! So yeah in episode 3 it became veryyyy apparent that Fahmai has major abandonment issues. Her cute sweet crush quickly turned into something very dark and irrational. She confessed her love for Artit to Artits mom after she tried to scold her for acting improper with her son. She was like yeah so what I do love your son! Even Artit who was clueless last episode realized how clingy and jealous she was being. Then it’s revealed towards the end of the episode that Artits dad actually promised Fahmais dad before he died that their children will get engaged to one another. It all went very downhill from there! Artit was like hell noooo dad I don’t love her and will never love her. Fahmai confesses her love to Artit but he’s very quick to shut it down and her reaction to that was extremely crazy. She literally started acting like a mental patient screaming and yelling that she loves him and that he has to get married to her lol I was like omg girllll you need to chill cause you’re only making it worse for yourself. She even forces a kiss on him! Finally it’s the other way around in the lakorn world haha But Mark goes to his friends and ends up getting drunk there and he gets shut down by Ling who is definitely not into him. So we all know what’s gonna happen next episode. Ahhh can’t wait

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay guys finished episode 3, if you don’t want spoilers don’t read please! So yeah in episode 3 it became veryyyy apparent that Fahmai has major abandonment issues. Her cute sweet crush quickly turned into something very dark and irrational. She confessed her love for Artit to Artits mom after she tried to scold her for acting improper with her son. She was like yeah so what I do love your son! Even Artit who was clueless last episode realized how clingy and jealous she was being. Then it’s revealed towards the end of the episode that Artits dad actually promised Fahmais dad before he died that their children will get engaged to one another. It all went very downhill from there! Artit was like hell noooo dad I don’t love her and will never love her. Fahmai confesses her love to Artit but he’s very quick to shut it down and her reaction to that was extremely crazy. She literally started acting like a mental patient screaming and yelling that she loves him and that he has to get married to her lol I was like omg girllll you need to chill cause you’re only making it worse for yourself. She even forces a kiss on him! Finally it’s the other way around in the lakorn world haha But Mark goes to his friends and ends up getting drunk there and he gets shut down by Ling who is definitely not into him. So we all know what’s gonna happen next episode. Ahhh can’t wait
Omg where did you watch?!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Also the bullying continues from the servants and also the girls at school. She ended up fighting that girl who likes Artit cause she was calling her an orphan and just saying some really cruel things to Fahmai. She was trying to control herself but even I would’ve snapped by then. Of course no one believed her which was causing her to act even more erratic. Not even Artit believed her this time which was sad to see. I understand wanting to defend yourself but she needs to find some better way than to use violence cause the people she hates will just find a way to use it against her unfortunately!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I’m not talking about the situation with her parents neglecting her but I’m talking about the fact that her parents died and she was the one to find them. Isn’t it a little obvious that kids are gonna act out of line and be irrational after experiencing something that traumatic. Plus she didn’t even try to listen to her side of the story. And the servant was literally talking so rudely to Fahmai in front of the mom and she still didn’t even bat an eyelash. Like huh? Just seems like she doesn’t really like her for whatever reason.
No it is not obvious. Everyone reacts differently towards a situation. All the mom knew is that they died from a car accident & knows nothing else.

Has the mom bond with her? Who is nk? Why should she care? Who does she know & trust more? The servant or this bratty kid that is is hitting people and being disrespectful in HER HOME. Regardless, it's hard to try to sympathize with a "stranger" whom you don't really know about, that is causing chaos & disruption in your life.

She loves her son more. There is a reason the whole farm will hate her. Nk did goes beyond, she is kicking and hitting Everyone. Even pk no longer finds her cute/endearing and he knows about her family situation (her craving love & attention).

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No it is not obvious. Everyone reacts differently towards a situation. All the mom knew is that they died from a car accident & knows nothing else.

Has the mom bond with her? Who is nk? Why should she care? Who does she know & trust more? The servant or this bratty kid that is is hitting people and being disrespectful in HER HOME. Regardless, it's hard to try to sympathize with a "stranger" whom you don't really know about, that is causing chaos & disruption in your life.

She loves her son more. There is a reason the whole farm will hate her. Nk did goes beyond, she is kicking and hitting Everyone. Even pk no longer finds her cute/endearing and he knows about her family situation (her craving love & attention).
I guess you and I think a little different cause even if the mom thinks her parents just died in a car accident, losing both of your parents so suddenly and being thrown into an environment you’re not familiar with is still a traumatic experience. Plus her servant was literally disrespecting her and provoking her in front of the mom and she still didn’t even try to say anything to the servant. Idk the mom doesn’t seem to like her at all. I’m not saying Fahmai is right but don’t just sit there and try to scold only one person when the other person is literally provoking her in front of you. Especially when that person you’re provoking is literally a child. What do you expect to happen when you insult a teenager using their newly dead parents? So yeah I just feel like the mother’s behavior in the second episode doesn’t really make sense.