[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I don't know that pic turn out so big when you surf on PC. :eek: I'm posting using my phone before.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I’m watching this but tbh I haven’t been watching 100%. Kinda off focus because I’m waiting for when nek comes back. So does Ling like Non? Or does she like Arthit?

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
The tables had turned. Paeng passed the baton of being a problematic child to Arthit. After all the things that happened to Arthit, his character took a 180 degree turn. Goodbye Sunshine (Hello to storm then?)

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
I noticed. The parallel scenes at the beginning of episode 1 and the ending of episode 5 is giving me mixed emotions right now. I highly commend Sonix Boom for showing us the big changes between the two. That to me indicates what the start of a new chapter would look like. Of course Mark did a tremendous job. Those emotions he give. He belt it out well.

The scene where a ball landed on Arthit had different response in the start of episode 1 vs. the ending of episode 5. Before, Arthit picked it up with bright smiles and genuine laughs which shows his warm and playful personality. Now, he looked at the ball with his eyes full of anguish, grudge, and pain. I felt it piercing through my heart. He becomes a completely different person after the things that had happened to him.

When Arthit's life went south, it was Paeng's turn to experience the north. She started to become independent, develop more friends and live a happier life.

I feel like, with Arthit's current situation, it should be Paeng's turn to become his sunshine :nut:

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Why I feel like somehow Arthit fake his condition to take revenge on Paeng? I mourn the lost of that sunshine smile and that 4 friendship. :(

Okay, I’m watching this but tbh I haven’t been watching 100%. Kinda off focus because I’m waiting for when nek comes back. So does Ling like Non? Or does she like Arthit?
I always got a feeling she like Non but coz of their friendship she keep avoiding it. Girl knew both Arthit and non like her. You're so lucky Ling. lol.

Tonight text preview.
http://instagr.am/p/CIREEFEBcDU/

twister02

M♥K
When Ling zoomed that pic to Non when they were in Pattaya, I knew she like Non already. She was kinda hurt when Artit asked if a friend can turn into a bf and Non said, no cause friendship might be ruin.

twister02

M♥K
Why I feel like somehow Arthit fake his condition to take revenge on Paeng? I mourn the lost of that sunshine smile and that 4 friendship. :(

I always got a feeling she like Non but coz of their friendship she keep avoiding it. Girl knew both Arthit and non like her. You're so lucky Ling. lol.

Tonight text preview.
After years and he is still on the wheelchair? haha. Yeah, I think he is faking it to make Paeng guilty. We will see later tonight.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
From 2.0, they jumped to 3.0 rating for last night's episode. Nice. The episode last night was good so it deserved that rating. Really kudos to Kao and Mark. They did so well in last night's episode.
I think Thai viewers like dramatic scenes.. The false rape accusations,his accident and all other drama surrounding them brought in more viewers..

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I think more from RLM viewers tuning in. Lol. But, the viewers reach 100k on ch3 plus last night compare to 60 to 70k before. Ch 3 also block oversea viewers last night. To avoid traffic or what?

AngelFortez

sarNie Egg
I think more from RLM viewers tuning in. Lol. But, the viewers reach 100k on ch3 plus last night compare to 60 to 70k before. Ch 3 also block oversea viewers last night. To avoid traffic or what?
I was able to watch it live last night even though I'm not in Thailand. An hour after i tried logging in to my other device and ch3 blocked it...now i'm using the app again and it works..weird cos i noticed in klink online views reached more than 100k in prev dramas as well. Is this some kind of glitch? Sorry, im not familiar with the app because it's my first time watching a lakorn live

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

Tonight text preview.
Thank you! That makes sense. I’m usually a person that looks at details but I haven’t been giving this lakorn my 100%. Now that Paeng is back for redemption, I definitely will. Lol