[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I think Khun Thip doesn't really told Paeng the full truth about his condition. Maybe when she ask he always said Arthit was doing well. It understandable bc Paeng also had her own demon and theraphy too. I dislike the maid since from episode 1. lol. She always act superior. When that box fall on her feet it was soooo satisfying.

Khun Thip for me still playing cupid that's why he persuade Paeng to go back to Sunshine Farm. lol. He want people knew the new Paeng that easy to fall with. For God sake, she even got admires. haha. Both Arthit and Paeng need healing and closure maybe not physically but also mentally. So, for them to meet again it a must. I like this new Paeng a lot, she can be remorseful but not a pushover. How many time in one episode that she made Arthit kind want to pull his own hair. So fun to watch when he got frustrated.

Also, I kinda like Mark err Arthit yell Paeng full name. haha. Wanfahmai! It's mouthful but at same time kind adorable. lol
Sunshine calling pang "Wanfahmai" was so cute. It looks like he wanted to be stricter but ended up being cute..

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sunshine calling her by her full name only means 2 things, he wants to strangle her or pull his own hair out lol. I do that to my kids, when they are in trouble...their first, middle and last name is being called hahaha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The dad omitted the truth. He probably just said....he is doing well. He also told k everyone forgot about what happened and they didn't.

I like the wheelchair prank. It qfd more amp to his pain and we get those emotional scenes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Episode 7 just goes to show that the iron is still extremely hot with Artit. His anger has not subsided or lessened. In fact, his anger keeps growing each time he sees his father vouching for Pang and defending her. He clearly has a chip on the shoulder with his dad. Ever since his dad didn’t believe him when he said he didn’t rape pang, he’s been deeply hurt and betrayed by that. It’s evident in the way he reacts when he sees his dad treating Pang well or when he sides with her against his mom and his behavior. He thinks he loves her more than he loves him. Even though his dad reassures him that his love for his biological son is different for his love for pang you can tell he still doesn’t believe his dads words. Anyone in his situation would be as hurt and betrayed as him. As for the relationship between Pang and the dad, I find it so beautiful and heartwarming! He’s the one person who’s always had her back and never treated her unfairly. You can see how much Pang adores and looks up to him. He’s exactly the type of adult figure Pang has needed all of her life. The nurturing and caring father!

Artit and Pangs relationship is still extreme rocky. I like the fact that pang still tries to please him and understands that her past behavior deserves consequences but I also love that she doesn’t take all the nasty behavior he throws her way. She still sticks up for herself when he says unreasonable things. And man on man Artit your jealousy is showing. At first I thought it was just him not wanting his friends to be nice or even interact with Pang at all cause he hates her but once Non showed interest in her, I think it turned into real jealousy cause he wasn’t expecting that. He even pulled out the binoculars :risas3: all in all a good and enjoyable episode.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the dad for me is playing a huge role in making athit's heart softer towards pang but at the same time he somehow was the cause of all this hate of athit toward pang with the forcing marrying her and with not believing him when he told him he didn't rape her (witch btw made no sense to me how back then his dad didn't believe his son he raised for twenty's years and believe a new girl that he know has unstable personality and saw her how she was clinging to athit want to force him to accept her love and accept marrying her for me that was like just a nonsense but for the sake for the story to create the hate the writer made it like that)

so i guess her is some redeem fort the character of the dad too and will play a factor in making athit heart more soft

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the dad for me is playing a huge role in making athit's heart softer towards pang but at the same time he somehow was the cause of all this hate of athit toward pang with the forcing marrying her and with not believing him when he told him he didn't rape her (witch btw made no sense to me how back then his dad didn't believe his son he raised for twenty's years and believe a new girl that he know has unstable personality and saw her how she was clinging to athit want to force him to accept her love and accept marrying her for me that was like just a nonsense but for the sake for the story to create the hate the writer made it like that)

so i guess her is some redeem fort the character of the dad too and will play a factor in making athit heart more soft
Does he recognized that she is unstable? It was never fully displayed to him since his actions won't warrant that rai actions from her.

Dad is the catalyst. I feel he, the dad sees things in a "bright" way and has blinders. He told nk everyone forgot what happened....he knows how his wife is....no1 forgotten....he seems a lil surprise by the behaviors....dad's perception isn't fully there....but he learn he lesson...he is not trying to pair them up or force anything. He just need to fully see nk is capable and they have a chance at forgiving/ redemption

Nk did tell pk. That his dad is endearing and understanding because he knows what she went through....the true tragedy of what happened

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Does he recognized that she is unstable? It was never fully displayed to him since his actions won't warrant that rai actions from her.
for me it was pretty obvious she was unstable so it's weird that the dad somehow couldn't read through her behavior back then but as you said the good thing that he no more trying to push them to be together he is now just want to makes athit see that the grow up pang is not the same as the one in his head so yeah that wht keep this story interesting to watch

spanky

sarNie OldFart
for me it was pretty obvious she was unstable so it's weird that the dad somehow couldn't read through her behavior back then but as you said the good thing that he no more trying to push them to be together he is now just want to makes athit see that the grow up pang is not the same as the one in his head so yeah that wht keep this story interesting to watch
It is clear to us as a viewer because we saw ALL of her interactions. He knows she is traumatized.....but those other behaviors....he didn't know about.

With his wife....he knows she pokey too and that she'll react.

Regardless of him knowing his child......this other child whom is a must minor and "nah son san", whom his experience with her has only been endearing. Nk never yelled and scream or hit him....she didn't stalk him like she did to pk. So his perception is different.

What he saw is simple. Pk is drunk...on top of nk and she was screaming ...pk angrily holding her down. I don't fault him for doubting that image.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I don't get why Lin and Atit pretend to be bf and gf. What's the reason? I thought Atit loves Lin.
I think for Non to man up and told Ling his feeling. Also I think Arthit has come to resolution that Ling like Non so he help her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like the method Ling is using is actually pushing Non away even more. It’s making him bitter rather that make him want to actually confess. Not sure why Ling out of all people would use that type of method especially cause she seems like the sensible and mature one from the group. Kind of out of character but I guess love does that to you.

and can you really blame the dad for not believing his son. I’m sure he wanted to believe his own son so badly but what can you do when you literally walk in on him strapping the girl down while he’s drunk and seeing the girls clothes all ripped and that she’s clearly distraught and crying. Like he said, he’s not believing one person over the other but what his actual eyes saw.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's hard when it's a friend love triangle. Lin knows two of them like her she needs to tell who she likes as a bf
It seems like Athit honestly don't have any feelings for her.

Hahaha...pang is hilarious w/her witty words.

Athit actions ....had me dying...

I love the dad...

I can't wait for tomorrow ep....

I'm glad it's airing daily.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel the dad has Pang in his corner no matter what people say or not because she is basically alone. A child that needed him and more so when her parents are gone. It doesn't mean he loves his son any less it just mean he view her through his eyes without other people clouding it.

Also, when she came back he wanted to prove everyone wrong that the person he has seen as good is actually that. He had forced his son to marry the first time around, but this time he's letting his son making that choice on his on with Pang. Honestly, the moment I feel like Sunshine dad thinks Pang and his son are good together is when they were at the little site planting the flowers. When he drove up and look at them with a smile. There's this knowing in his eyes before he drove off. Anyway, I do like the relationship between him and Pang. He's like a father figure that never changed even if years went by. He remain steadfast in his love for Pang.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
There's no denying that Dad love Arthit. Even though he misjudge that night situation at first but he also knew there's no way Athit will act like that. He told Paeng. I love Khun Thip as a father figure to Paeng. She was a daughter that he never had. I chuckle when mom said that she need to teach Arthit how to oppose his parent. Just you wait mom. lol.

Arthit still had his sunshine and positive demeanor in him. There's no way a cold blooded person can manage the rai, helping his friend open a cafe and excel his recovery if he lost all those qualities. The only reserve in his heart is his resentment and revenge for Paeng. She coming back hopefully can heal the still missing part.

Other note, always knew that black car driver was Arthit. lol. Also, why the maid simply cook a fried egg and vegetable only for a worker who work hard in the farm? It's their laziness or what when they have a lenient boss? I doubt the boss like Khun Thip will allow that. I thought Khun Thubtim should teach them better instead of blindly trust the maid until they step on their boss head.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
It's hard when it's a friend love triangle. Lin knows two of them like her she needs to tell who she likes as a bf
She already reject Arthit 6 years before so that's left Non. But that guy still slow poke about his feeling. We girl need a confirmation with word not just an act. lol. Non is all act but still tight lip. Typical guy, isn't it?

Text preview for tonight
http://instagr.am/p/CIV-5OWhdcr/

Last edited: