[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Been keeping up with the drama and I'm liking it so far, the story progression, relationship "development" lol I really learn to appreciate Kao's acting. I love how she chooses many diverse roles that continues to challenge her acting skills. Pang lowkey reminds me of Suam but a lil bit crazier at the beginning. I love how she roles she chooses portray the flaws and realities of being a human. We're all not perfect, we have issues, etc. I love how Pang comes back to the farm as a different person, she still talks but but she's more in control of her feelings and knows how to form her words correctly to defend herself. Nong Nang is so annoying lol. When she complained that Pang hasn't changed at all to the mom, it made her look like a clown. Obviously here we see who is the one who truly hasn't changed lol.

I'm not a big fan of mark but damn he's been getting some really good roles and storylines. Can't deny that he's good at these mean pra'ek roles. I can't to see the main pairing's relationship develop. This is so random but I do wonder how her Pang's parents die, they never tell us but hopwfully it can be revealed later.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Does he recognized that she is unstable? It was never fully displayed to him since his actions won't warrant that rai actions from her.

Dad is the catalyst. I feel he, the dad sees things in a "bright" way and has blinders. He told nk everyone forgot what happened....he knows how his wife is....no1 forgotten....he seems a lil surprise by the behaviors....dad's perception isn't fully there....but he learn he lesson...he is not trying to pair them up or force anything. He just need to fully see nk is capable and they have a chance at forgiving/ redemption

Nk did tell pk. That his dad is endearing and understanding because he knows what she went through....the true tragedy of what happened
There was some scenes where she was desperately holding onto arthit and it didn't seem normal. All throughout Arthit kept saying he is not interested in pang and pang kept clinging onto him. So when arthit claims that pang is lying regarding rape accusations,he got to trust him. He should know his son better. I can understand arthits uneasy relationship with his father because of this event.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I love how Paeng is more focused on her work and how passionate she is. She can care less about love at the moment. I am excited about the next episode though, it looks like he will slowly change his thoughts about Paeng.

I hope Arthit will chill down in the next episode, he was a bit annoying in today’s episode. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There was some scenes where she was desperately holding onto arthit and it didn't seem normal. All throughout Arthit kept saying he is not interested in pang and pang kept clinging onto him. So when arthit claims that pang is lying regarding rape accusations,he got to trust him. He should know his son better. I can understand arthits uneasy relationship with his father because of this event.
There was only 1 instant... you said didn't seems...so that cast some doubt....it like writing a paper... you need multiple references to prove that fact.

What is normal for her? She lost her parents in the most tragic way....

Again as a viewer we saw more.

Majority of the time in mental health. Ppl rarely notice....many ppl commit suicide and many ppl are like...I never knew...even those who are close to them about the struggles.

Pk & the mom just saw her as bratty spoiled kid.....they themselves didn't think more to it either

Does he believe and trust his son.....to a certain extend......does he doubt what he saw....nk rip shirt...his son is drunk on top of her holding her down. So you telling me he can't believe what he sees....does he truly believe his son intentionally want to "R" her....not necessarily but there was something there....

He even said to pk. I don't love someone else more than I love my son.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love how Paeng is more focused on her work and how passionate she is. She can care less about love at the moment. I am excited about the next episode though, it looks like he will slowly change his thoughts about Paeng.

I hope Arthit will chill down in the next episode, he was a bit annoying in today’s episode. Lol
I thought he was hilarious with his antics. When he was following her and everyone around him was giving him a Wtf look hahaha

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
There was only 1 instant... you said didn't seems...so that cast some doubt....it like writing a paper... you need multiple references to prove that fact.

What is normal for her? She lost her parents in the most tragic way....

Again as a viewer we saw more.

Majority of the time in mental health. Ppl rarely notice....many ppl commit suicide and many ppl are like...I never knew...even those who are close to them about the struggles.

Pk & the mom just saw her as bratty spoiled kid.....they themselves didn't think more to it either

Does he believe and trust his son.....to a certain extend......does he doubt what he saw....nk rip shirt...his son is drunk on top of her holding her down. So you telling me he can't believe what he sees....does he truly believe his son intentionally want to "R" her....not necessarily but there was something there....

He even said to pk. I don't love someone else more than I love my son.
'There was only 1 instant... you said didn't seems...so that cast some doubt....it like writing a paper... you need multiple references to prove that fact.'
-Arthit ran to bangkok twice to avoid Pang and Pang went to bangkok to meet arthit.
-Pang force kissing Arthit
-Chasing him outside his house which was only a few steps away from where his parents were seated.He pushing her down and she crying over there.
The dad has seen some events and some he has been informed. There is no way arthit would force himself on her if he wants to avoid her. His dad also knows that pang can have extreme behavior because of the trauma and he shouldn't believe her and allow sometime before announcing marriage.

'What is normal for her? She lost her parents in the most tragic way....'
Yes. Its not normal. It was tragic. The doctor has explained her situation to Prathip and Arthit is aware of it.

'Again as a viewer we saw more.'
yes we did. but even if we skip the scenes which were shown to viewers only, there was more than 1 instances when pang went extreme in chasing after him and these were either seen by his dad or informed to him(like the kiss scene,arthit and pang's whereabouts)

'Majority of the time in mental health. Ppl rarely notice....many ppl commit suicide and many ppl are like...I never knew...even those who are close to them about the struggles.'
Actually it happens a lot. Mental health gets diagnosed a lot late and some even don't know what it is. But here in her case,the doctor has informed Prathip about it. Prathip has inturn informed this to Arthit. So both are aware of her condition.

'Pk & the mom just saw her as bratty spoiled kid.....they themselves didn't think more to it either'
Arthit was as caring to Pang like his dad and he was aware of her situation. Though before her parents death he saw her as a problematic kid but after her parents death he sympathizes with her and goes out of his way to help her. It was his idea to have a garden for Pang. She starts eating food and smiles when arthit tries to be nice. Though he was not comfortable with her clinging ways(he complains this to Non),he lets her do what she wants like the scene where she rests her head on him which watching TV and also holding his hands , dropping and picking up from school, promising her that he will visit her on weekends etc. One can't marry someone for the sake of healing/supporting them even if you sympathize with them. If Pang needed support he could have given it to her except for marriage and engagement. Arthit and his mom don't sail in the same boat. His mom's attitude and Arthit's attitude towards Pang were of two different kinds.

'Does he believe and trust his son.....to a certain extend......does he doubt what he saw....nk rip shirt...his son is drunk on top of her holding her down. So you telling me he can't believe what he sees....does he truly believe his son intentionally want to "R" her....not necessarily but there was something there....'
Yes the scene was misleading. But when Arthit explains that though he is drunk he is clearly aware of what happened,his father could have given him benefit of doubt and not declared marriage purely based on what he saw or what pang said. Pang lied to the same uncle who cared for her the most.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) was faced by Kao because of her parents tragic death. Most probably Arthit is also suffering from it because of his near to death car accident. That could be the reason for his angry outbursts.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
'There was only 1 instant... you said didn't seems...so that cast some doubt....it like writing a paper... you need multiple references to prove that fact.'
-Arthit ran to bangkok twice to avoid Pang and Pang went to bangkok to meet arthit.
-Pang force kissing Arthit
-Chasing him outside his house which was only a few steps away from where his parents were seated.He pushing her down and she crying over there.
The dad has seen some events and some he has been informed. There is no way arthit would force himself on her if he wants to avoid her. His dad also knows that pang can have extreme behavior because of the trauma and he shouldn't believe her and allow sometime before announcing marriage.

'What is normal for her? She lost her parents in the most tragic way....'
Yes. Its not normal. It was tragic. The doctor has explained her situation to Prathip and Arthit is aware of it.

'Again as a viewer we saw more.'
yes we did. but even if we skip the scenes which were shown to viewers only, there was more than 1 instances when pang went extreme in chasing after him and these were either seen by his dad or informed to him(like the kiss scene,arthit and pang's whereabouts)

'Majority of the time in mental health. Ppl rarely notice....many ppl commit suicide and many ppl are like...I never knew...even those who are close to them about the struggles.'
Actually it happens a lot. Mental health gets diagnosed a lot late and some even don't know what it is. But here in her case,the doctor has informed Prathip about it. Prathip has inturn informed this to Arthit. So both are aware of her condition.

'Pk & the mom just saw her as bratty spoiled kid.....they themselves didn't think more to it either'
Arthit was as caring to Pang like his dad and he was aware of her situation. Though before her parents death he saw her as a problematic kid but after her parents death he sympathizes with her and goes out of his way to help her. It was his idea to have a garden for Pang. She starts eating food and smiles when arthit tries to be nice. Though he was not comfortable with her clinging ways(he complains this to Non),he lets her do what she wants like the scene where she rests her head on him which watching TV and also holding his hands , dropping and picking up from school, promising her that he will visit her on weekends etc. One can't marry someone for the sake of healing/supporting them even if you sympathize with them. If Pang needed support he could have given it to her except for marriage and engagement. Arthit and his mom don't sail in the same boat. His mom's attitude and Arthit's attitude towards Pang were of two different kinds.

'Does he believe and trust his son.....to a certain extend......does he doubt what he saw....nk rip shirt...his son is drunk on top of her holding her down. So you telling me he can't believe what he sees....does he truly believe his son intentionally want to "R" her....not necessarily but there was something there....'
Yes the scene was misleading. But when Arthit explains that though he is drunk he is clearly aware of what happened,his father could have given him benefit of doubt and not declared marriage purely based on what he saw or what pang said. Pang lied to the same uncle who cared for her the most.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) was faced by Kao because of her parents tragic death. Most probably Arthit is also suffering from it because of his near to death car accident. That could be the reason for his angry outbursts.

My point is there a cause of doubt.

Seeing some things don't mean they know what it is.....was the dad there at any of this instant? Was the dad at the school and seeing pang doing all that stuff? Did he see her fight at school? I will not said it was seen by him... My analysis is not base on "probably told to him or maybe he seen it." It is base on what is shown on screen and what they talked about.

If it was told to him or the mom. Mom will be all over it to throw in nk face and the dad's face. Mom only know about her going into the room that night. She never once spoke of the other things she done at school ect.

The kids I work with do these things often. We of course always tell the Sped directions and that we need more staffs. We never got it. One day she had to cover and she saw 1st hand what happened. The impact of seeing it in person has more amp than us just telling her what has been going on (we been doing so for months!)

Nk has more than PTSD. She had issues beforehand. Also that definition doesn't define each individual situations on how they display their "issues". That is a narrow base. Mental health...autism "umbrella " is a broad spectrum.

90% of teachers aren't even educated in this and don't see any of the sigh nor do they understand. It is really sad. They just think the kid is "bad". They usually aggravated the the students with how they react to them, because they don't recognize the sign with lack of educations/knowledge of mental health.

The 3 characters (pk & family) are not mental health professionals.

The mom has her bias...she see her as bad regardless.

Pk only base on what he see from nk as well. At 1st he saw she was a kid who needed a friend....then he saw a clingy girl who wants him. Their perception about her now hasn't change.

Dad saw a broken child who lost her parents. He the only one who knows the truth. He emphasize & sympathize with her. So why would her crying be unusual or that the crying warrant a stay at the mental health Institute. He know she is devastated by what happen the way he is helping her is with her love & care.

Again ...yes as a viewer we see more and the whole picture. We see her fights with kids at school, we see her fight with the mom and her being clingy to pk. We all see her getting bully, therefore we understand. The dad was not in these situations/ scenes of these incidents. The dad is consistent. He is still the same now. The mom complained and said nk bully Non sister and he just shook it off and laugh and said let them work it out.

The drama will also show you that when pk sees and get to know the Whole situation....he will also understand her better and not have those "intense grudge" because he will emphasize & sympathize. This help him forgive her better.. So yes having the whole full picture will help our perception.

I have worked with many mental health children and their parents/ families. I have seen the parents not seeing nor noticing a lot of things...although they are suppose to know/see them the most. There is many different reason why....not being educated/ exposed to mental issues, denial....our bias...so on....

I also talk to the parents about certain behaviors and it mostly me trying to relay them the facts and having them not believe it or is in denial.

I'm not better than anyone else in knowledge....but I have experience and see these things everyday. It is not just "text book" definition of what it should be.

Last edited:
This scene is so funny. :risas3: He keeps walking behind her and how he's standing in front of Non and Pang to make sure she doesn't "take advantage" of his friend. (Yes, P'Arthi is worried about his friend so much):nut::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I had to go and rewatched the "rape" scene again because that's where the downfall between 3 people came about.

To me, the dad took a side. It is a serious allegation and one that can jeopardize his son's future. I would like to think he knew his son better than anyone. The benefit of the doubt should have been offered to Sunshine even if it does look bad. If it were smaller issues I can see the dad brushing it off and takes Pang's side, but an accusation such as rape which has dire consequences especially with your son, he needs to look at every angle before decisively choices which side to go with. If he let's Pang gets away with such thing, what makes her think she can't get away with other things that can ruin someone's else future?

The hurt from Sunshine is obvious. He knew he didn't do it, his dad just had to trust in him if not as his son at least as a person that would not do such a thing. And the fact he didn't receive that from his dad something in Sunshine was broken that day. No one in their right mind would put up with someone accusing them of doing something they haven't done. And there's a possibility you can go to jail over it...Nah...most people would cut off ties with those around them even family members if they realized those they needed most were against them of their time in need.

Pang was so obsessed with Sunshine she was willing to do anything to keep him...anything. In that stage in her life she could drag him into her world, ruin his life whatever it is she didn't care because to her it was normal. She didn't see her behaviors as destructive. She could lie to Sunshine, his dad or whomever just as long as she gets what she wants in particular when it comes to Sunshine. She actually ruined the very person she claimed to love. 3 relationships were messed up because of her that day. Glad she grew up.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I had to go and rewatched the "rape" scene again because that's where the downfall between 3 people came about.

To me, the dad took a side. It is a serious allegation and one that can jeopardize his son's future. I would like to think he knew his son better than anyone. The benefit of the doubt should have been offered to Sunshine even if it does look bad. If it were smaller issues I can see the dad brushing it off and takes Pang's side, but an accusation such as rape which has dire consequences especially with your son, he needs to look at every angle before decisively choices which side to go with. If he let's Pang gets away with such thing, what makes her think she can't get away with other things that can ruin someone's else future?

The hurt from Sunshine is obvious. He knew he didn't do it, his dad just had to trust in him if not as his son at least as a person that would not do such a thing. And the fact he didn't receive that from his dad something in Sunshine was broken that day. No one in their right mind would put up with someone accusing them of doing something they haven't done. And there's a possibility you can go to jail over it...Nah...most people would cut off ties with those around them even family members if they realized those they needed most were against them of their time in need.

Pang was so obsessed with Sunshine she was willing to do anything to keep him...anything. In that stage in her life she could drag him into her world, ruin his life whatever it is she didn't care because to her it was normal. She didn't see her behaviors as destructive. She could lie to Sunshine, his dad or whomever just as long as she gets what she wants in particular when it comes to Sunshine. She actually ruined the very person she claimed to love. 3 relationships were messed up because of her that day. Glad she grew up.
If the roles were reversed and if it was sunshine who actually forced on her and then denied the claims,all the viewers would never forgive him till the last episode. No matter how much he might have redeemed himself,he would still be hated. To top it, he was being forced to marry someone who is still young and needs therapy. His dad never had a chat with him as to why he is opposing the engagement or marriage. Was trying to use his authority to force a relationship which would be disastrous to both. We are not living in the world of bonded labour,where the debts of a parent has to be paid by the children. I hold both the fathers guilty. Pang's father used his friendship and his monetary help to get him a son-in-law even when his own daughter is mere 16 and hence depriving her of any future potential partners other than Arthit. On the other hand Arthit's father gives in to his friend's request thinking Arthit as his own property which he can give away without consultation. When Arthit initially opposes engagement his dad uses his position as head of the family to force him to accept Pang. Pang needed help back then and not a husband.
Some people here claimed that Pratheep understands Pang the most. But I feel he didn't understand her much. He only knows the circumstances of her parents' death. If he knew Pang properly he would have taken her to get therapy first and then allowed her to marry someone she likes at an appropriate age through proper means. Him forcing Arthit to get engaged to her gave her more encouragement to chase after him.
The post traumatic stress disorder can happen to accident patients as well. If Arthit is bitter with his dad for it, i can understand. I have not seen Arthit's dad asking forgiveness from his son for what he did to him. Not able to play rugby in national team,him not able to finish university are not minor problems. His therapy was long and he can only manage daily activities and cant return to sports.

I just want Pang and Sunshine to make peace with each other and have their own love lives.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If the roles were reversed and if it was sunshine who actually forced on her and then denied the claims,all the viewers would never forgive him till the last episode. No matter how much he might have redeemed himself,he would still be hated. To top it, he was being forced to marry someone who is still young and needs therapy. His dad never had a chat with him as to why he is opposing the engagement or marriage. Was trying to use his authority to force a relationship which would be disastrous to both. We are not living in the world of bonded labour,where the debts of a parent has to be paid by the children. I hold both the fathers guilty. Pang's father used his friendship and his monetary help to get him a son-in-law even when his own daughter is mere 16 and hence depriving her of any future potential partners other than Arthit. On the other hand Arthit's father gives in to his friend's request thinking Arthit as his own property which he can give away without consultation. When Arthit initially opposes engagement his dad uses his position as head of the family to force him to accept Pang. Pang needed help back then and not a husband.
Some people here claimed that Pratheep understands Pang the most. But I feel he didn't understand her much. He only knows the circumstances of her parents' death. If he knew Pang properly he would have taken her to get therapy first and then allowed her to marry someone she likes at an appropriate age through proper means. Him forcing Arthit to get engaged to her gave her more encouragement to chase after him.
The post traumatic stress disorder can happen to accident patients as well. If Arthit is bitter with his dad for it, i can understand. I have not seen Arthit's dad asking forgiveness from his son for what he did to him. Not able to play rugby in national team,him not able to finish university are not minor problems. His therapy was long and he can only manage daily activities and cant return to sports.

I just want Pang and Sunshine to make peace with each other and have their own love lives.
Their marriage wouldn't survive based on Pang's emotional damaged. It doesn't matter how patience or understanding Sunshine is. It would be too much responsibility for him alone to deal with Pang without outside help. Not to mention he is young, inexperienced in managing this sort of problems. His dad was unfair, to say the least trying to shove Pang to his son without looking at the whole picture. Sunshine maybe a nice guy...but nice guy by himself can't and shouldn't bare the responsibility of taking care of someone that clearly needed professional help. It was a misguided intention by Pang's dad and Sunshine's.

He had all the right to refused the marriage based on his feelings alone. I just think, the dad override his feelings above Sunshine and hoping his son will follow.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The dad wanted to help soo bad because he knows what she has been through. He knew she needed more ...(the whole tragedy)

Was dad misguided...yes...but these are inexperienced people. None of them can heal her..

She needed help... and to heal herself.

I'm not mad nor blame pk. He never got to fully confront the situation & her. She never got a chance or truly face them & apologize until now.

But I can see why ppl perception can be distorted.... even now...time is needed... to gain trust ... heal....by proving with actions & words.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm Paeng maybe guilty, but Arthit also not innocent. He drink and drunk. After that he drive and talking to his phone. He can blame Paeng all he want, had resentment for his dad but at the same time he was the one who drove the car. Instead of taking time or calmly take a walk around the farm first he run away. Paeng was too young and Arthit was too angry to think rationally. Dad got frustrated and mom not helping at all.
Also I notice here, young Sunshine have a tendency to run away everytime he got frustrated. He still do that 6 years later. Take a look at episode 7 he always run from argument. Kinda habit I guess? Lol.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Hmmm Paeng maybe guilty, but Arthit also not innocent. He drink and drunk. After that he drive and talking to his phone. He can blame Paeng all he want, had resentment for his dad but at the same time he was the one who drove the car. Instead of taking time or calmly take a walk around the farm first he run away. Paeng was too young and Arthit was too angry to think rationally. Dad got frustrated and mom not helping at all.
Also I notice here, young Sunshine have a tendency to run away everytime he got frustrated. He still do that 6 years later. Take a look at episode 7 he always run from argument. Kinda habit I guess? Lol.
The atmosphere with the rape accusations and the marriage announcement was tensed one. Plus staying at his home there would only create more problems for him. Pang is not entirely responsible for the accident but played a huge part in why he fled from the scene. He was angry with his father the most.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes...but we are all still responsible for our actions.....

Ppl are just catalyst and powerless without our reactions.

We can only control ourselves.

Pk has a bad temperature as well. He yelled at his friend (girl) and said mean things. Was he in a upsetting/ traumatized state....yes....is it understandable....yes... but it's still not ok

Nk is a perfect example of this...6 yrs later...she accept it. And she can only control her actions and reactions.....with a understanding to where he is coming from.

Everyone has a part

Last edited:

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Yes...but we are all still responsible for our actions.....

Ppl are just catalyst and powerless without our reactions.

We can only control ourselves.

Pk has a bad temperature as well. He yelled at his friend (girl) and said mean things. Was he in a upsetting/ traumatized state....yes....is it understandable....yes... but it's still not ok

Nk is a perfect example of this...6 yrs later...she accept it. And she can only control her actions and reactions.....with a understanding to where he is coming from.

Everyone has a part
Not to mention simply throwing his bestfriend phone and damage it. But, at the end we just realize as perfect as Arthit before he also had a flawed. It made his character more realistic.