[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was cracking up at this recent ep.

Nk retorts and play on words.

The old servant talking about a mad dog (Aka pk) to pk.

There was a lot of funny interactions today.

I barely Ffw and is enjoying the supporting co-workers as well

Nxt ep. Pk is now curious about nk parents...and he tells non the truth in his "bratty" way

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Not to mention simply throwing his bestfriend phone and damage it. But, at the end we just realize as perfect as Arthit before he also had a flawed. It made his character more realistic.
He was caring but was also an unreasonable brat back then as well.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Paeng ooo Paeng! I love her but she also need to learn a lot. From the way she throwing money at everything she'll be bankrupt before she turn 30. lol. I understand some of Arthit anger here. Buy something for the farm without discussing since he is the boss and the owner is so uncalled for. Both modern and old method have pro and con and I believe they'll come with agreement later when they understand each other.

Also, that monk is a real monk or what? He was in every lakorn as a monk. haha. And I realize there's police officer who being police in every lakorn. The one in pope and bella lakorn. Real officer?

I love when he address her by her full name... it's endearing to me
Will miss those full name after this coz he's starting called her Paeng again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Paeng ooo Paeng! I love her but she also need to learn a lot. From the way she throwing money at everything she'll be bankrupt before she turn 30. lol. I understand some of Arthit anger here. Buy something for the farm without discussing since he is the boss and the owner is so uncalled for. Both modern and old method have pro and con and I believe they'll come with agreement later when they understand each other.

Also, that monk is a real monk or what? He was in every lakorn as a monk. haha. And I realize there's police officer who being police in every lakorn. The one in pope and bella lakorn. Real officer?

Will miss those full name after this coz he's starting called her Paeng again.
Yes she does have things to learn...but I disagree about her always throwing her money around.

The only time she really did it was buying those items...thinking it can be helpful. I agree with pk that she shouldn't have bought it and it needs to be discussed. But that is the reason she is there, to learn....

The other time is because pk kind of forced it on her by Not paying the workers who helped her.

I want him to still call her wan fah mai....but In a gentle tone...because no one else calls her that....so it is more special lol

Last edited:

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Yes she does have things to learn...but I disagree about her always throwing her money around.

The only time she really did it was buying those items...thinking it can be helpful. I agree with pk that she shouldn't have bought it and it needs to be discussed. But that is the reason she is there to learn....

The other time is because pk kind of forced it on her by Not paying the workers who helped her.
I have doubt he will not pay them. Arthit was kind except with Paeng. If the workers go find him and apologize they got the payment but Paeng got to them first. So, thing escalated more. I think they also knew Arthit was not like that and he need time to calm down. They knew him for years. From the way the workers react I know they won't take the matter further just wait for him to calm. But, still childish on Arthits side.

Paeng paying them also came to bite her when all the workers want to work with her. lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have doubt he will not pay them. Arthit was kind except with Paeng. If the workers go find him and apologize they got the payment but Paeng got to them first. So, thing escalated more. I think they also knew Arthit was not like that and he need time to calm down. They knew him for years. From the way the workers react I know they won't take the matter further just wait for him to calm. But, still childish on Arthits side.

Paeng paying them also came to bite her when all the workers want to work with her. lol.

I was stating that she wasn't just trying to throw her money around just because she can...she did it for a reason

I have no doubt he'll pay them....but he was being petty....she knows he will hold out to punish them...just to punish her, therefore it is her fault in a sense

Those guys are acting fearful even the fact....so she was like fine...be spiteful...here I'll pay you guys. And add 500 extra....it became an issue because the guy was bragging about it...

It taught them both a lesson. That pk can't just be petty/spiteful and hold out on his employees like that....also it show nk that her impulsiveness has a consequences

Mom - if you pick her.... forget that I even exist

nk- if the fact that we know bring us pain./hurt....then it is better that we don't know

Pk- I want to be hurt

Wow....swoon
http://instagr.am/p/CHwPH1GJJqo/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This episode was okay. Nothing much changed expect Arthit is now curious about what happened to Pangs parents. He clearly isn’t mean deep down cause he was so worried when Pang fainted and then put that mean face back on when she woke back up. Lol at the maids for finally getting into some trouble for their behavior. I’m glad the dad and mom told them their cooking for the other workers was unacceptable!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if certain word play and antics translate well in eng...

I laughed soo much on this ep...or maybe I'm the only 1 who found it funny hahaha

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if certain word play and antics translate well in eng...

I laughed soo much on this ep...or maybe I'm the only 1 who found it funny hahaha
Not you only, I found this episode funny too. Especially the search for a 'dog' and the workers antics.

So, I thought Paeng also at moms crime scene too? There's a body under a cover in her slighters memory when she black out. That's why in episode 2 when she got seizure I thought that's place look like a hotel room. Poor girl, she really took it hard.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not you only, I found this episode funny too. Especially the search for a 'dog' and the workers antics.

So, I thought Paeng also at moms crime scene too? There's a body under a cover in her slighters memory when she black out. That's why in episode 2 when she got seizure I thought that's place look like a hotel room. Poor girl, she really took it hard.
Omg when the worker was looking for the “dog” it had me dying lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just started watching and so far its good. I like it and havent lost interest yet.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Translated interview by Kao and Mark with Pantip

Pang is a girl who lost her mother and father at a young age. That caused her to have many problems. She caused harm to P’Arthit who was a very good friend to her. When she came back she tried to atone for her mistakes but it was difficult because he already hated her. He did a lot of things to punish her. She had no choice but to push back against the mistreatment so she could become close with him again. We will have to watch to see if she will be able to win him back to her side. Let’s listen to what Mark (Arthit) and Kao (Pang) have to say about My Forever Sunshine.

About love.
K : It started with Pang losing her family. This caused to have bad behavior with the people around her. Then she met P Arthit whose family was already close with her. Since She met him she fell in love with him because he understood her. And when She did something uncouth he would teach her the correct path. He is the only person that was with her as a friend and good brother. She felt good with him until the day she lost her family and went to live with his family. Because she didn’t display good behavior she wasn’t on good terms with his family or him. And then she did something very bad to Arthit and he almost died. After that he was very angry with her so she had to return to fix it.
M: Yes, that is what happened.

When Mark and Kao knew they got these roles.
M: I am very glad. I had read the script and liked it very much. It was very enjoyable. I was happy to have a chance to work with Kao. We had worked together before but not as the couple. The other projects we worked on together had very little contact between us. So I was very happy to have the chance to work with her.
K: I was worried and afraid because the author imagined me as Pang. So I wasn’t sure I could live up to her expectations. So I gave 110% to my performance. It was my good fortune to work with P Mark because he was nice and helpful. The whole crew was very helpful and did their very best. So I am very happy with the opportunity.

The difficulties about these roles
K: The truth is the hardest part was when I was in the middle school stage and as you can see I am far from that age being 25 years of age.
M: Yeah, 10 years (laughing)
K: In the past I have played high school roles but never a middle school role. So I had to go back in time very far to act that young. The thoughts and speech of a middle school girl are very different from how I am now. It was difficult to make people believe in my character. It was not just a matter of appearing young, I had to talk and act as a middle schooler to make them really believe it.
M: My part wasn’t difficult at all. I just had to appear on set. (laughing). P Arthit has a hot head same as his name (Arthit=Sun). I also had to act as a young person.
K: P Mark is also a hot head but he has calmed down a lot.(Laughing) He is a person that reacts instantly to his thoughts. His character is very close to the real P Mark so it made him understand P Arthit very well. I don’t know how to say it nicely.(laughing)

In your opinion what is Pang and Arthit’s charm?
K: I feel that Pang is a person who is very patient and tries very hard and focuses on doing things. So this is to her advantage to help her pass the barriers in her life. But is you think of a kid who had it all then everything fell apart might be depressed or have suicidal thoughts but Pang was very adept to pass those trials.
M: The charm of Arthit? I think it should be his warmth and vulnerabities. At first they will show that Arthit was a warm person that grew up in a loving family. But after he grows up he doesn’t like this person.(pointing to Kao) But the truth is after he learned what she had to go through to become this way it was able to melt his heart. It was the start of a change in his feelings to sympathy and then love for her.
It will have a point where he will learn what happened to her family and he feels badly about how he treated her. He will want to apologize and make excuses to her He will start to be nicer to her.

Which scene impressed you the most?
K: For me it was the drama part. It is about when my family died. I am always is in the scenes with P Duke who portrays Arthit’s father. We have to do drama together a lot. Everytime P Duke will give me a lot of emotion and that’s impressed me very much.
M: Yes Yes. He did send you a lot of emotion, didn’t he? For me I liked the scene where she tried to rape me. It was a tipping point in the story. After that there was much more story to be told. In fact you can think of it as cute because this kid doesn’t know how to express love. I want the audience to watch it and ponder over her reasons for doing that.

Pang as attack person.
K: Whew. I remember that scene. It was the scene that……
M: You remember it!!!
K: It was the very first scene with P Mark and it was a very long one.
M: Exciting wasn’t it?
K; Yes it was exciting. It was long and the first thing I was afraid I couldn’t remember the script and the second thing was about the blocking. I have to do many things. At that time I wasn’t very close to P Mark yet and we had to do a scene where I had to seduce him. I had no idea how to approach him. Do you understand? I didn’t know how to start. I was afraid I would knock my head on him or something.
M: It was awkward because we were not close yet, but after that we became close. Kidding kidding (laughing)

Pang as a problem child. How did Kao want the audience to perceive this person?
K: For me I don’t want anyone to judge Pang or anyone on first impressions. Because in real life people have good and bad parts. No one is 100% perfect. So don’t hurry to judge people. Since we feel that our lives are not perfect . no one is 100% perfect. So just learn to live with each other.

The love scene part with Pang and Arthit.
K: Whew! You have to follow the drama. If you have watched from the beginning until the middle you will feel ... oh! they are fighting again. But after Arthit starts to have feelings for Pang you will cheer for them. And when you start to cheer and the love scene happens you will pound the table.(laughing)

Who got teased the most on the set?
K: Ling Ling.
M:Ling Ling. Yes Ling ling. P Pun teased Ling Ling a lot
K:Because she is new to dramas and she had to work with P Pun. I felt sorry for her. P Pun likes to annoy people.
M: He likes to tease instead of helping. (Laughing) The truth is he did help but he will tease first. Like a person that will hit you then pat you on the back. (laughing) It might be his style for relaxing the environment.
K: Really?
M: Almost good. I tried to talk him out of it. (laughing)

After you worked together what impressed you about each other?
M: I like her friendliness. First I thought she is….. What is it called? Look at her face.
K: Why? My face looks like a good person’s?
M: Yea yea, good
K: I am a good person
M: I thought that she might be a person that needs their own space but the fact is she is easy going and easy to consult and talk things over with.
K: P Mark is very chill. I thought that he would be more pretentious but he is very chill and comfortable. He doesn’t put much thought into his action. It makes him look charming. It helps him with his acting skills because he puts his feeling and instincts into his acting.
M: Good talking, good talking. (laughing)

Besides love what will people get from this drama?
K: Enjoyment. First you will really get to enjoy then you will be excited and cheer everyone. Pang, P Arthit, P Pun and Ling Ling you will cheer all the couples. So stay tuned and watch all the episodes. This story has a lot of flavor, drama, romance and comedy. The comedy will be in the part of P Jack, P Freud and the gang of friends are also cute. Please follow it. I don’t want to spoil it.
M: Yeah. It will surely be enjoyable

Let’s ask the pantip fan club to watch My Forever Sunshine
K: Please watch the drama and keep us in your minds. Everyone put a lot of effort in it.
M: Everyone keep your mind open when watching it.
K: Every comment has meaning to us and the whole team. Even the cameramen, lighting people, director, producer want to develop the drama. And make the good production to entertain everyone. So please watch and comment politely.
M: I love pantip fans. (smiling)
K: Love pantip. Please watch My Forever Sunshine.

cr: banmarkpantip_inter