[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
It’s Saturday in Thailand. I don’t think this lakorn airs on weekends. I think it’s just Monday through Friday.
I think they'll air it but much later. Remember KC got delayed almost 2hr on 2017 for live event too?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait they’re actually airing this one weekends too o_O goodness the schedule for this is horrible. Its good for us binge watchers but not that great for the cast and crew. All that hard work being aired in the span of like two to three weeks. I guess they had no choice but dang it still sucks for them

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I'm shook ch3 is airing this 7 days a week. does anyone know why? I mean I'm not complaining cause i'm enjoying the drama but I was hoping this drama could get high ratings. The production here is beautiful! I love the filler shots in here, it's the small things that makes me want to watch it. I appreciate their little montages of butterflies, flowers and mountain sceneries. They deserve the ratings! the acting on here is good and has a decent storyline!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm shook ch3 is airing this 7 days a week. does anyone know why? I mean I'm not complaining cause i'm enjoying the drama but I was hoping this drama could get high ratings. The production here is beautiful! I love the filler shots in here, it's the small things that makes me want to watch it. I appreciate their little montages of butterflies, flowers and mountain sceneries. They deserve the ratings! the acting on here is good and has a decent storyline!
I feel that its probably because they fell super behind when they had to shut down filming for all their lakorns during the start of the pandemic lockdown. They probably need to air all the remaining lakorns super fast and I guess this one really needs to go fast cause there is 19 episodes. Pretty long for Ch3 these days. I find that it’s gonna be hard for this lakorn to get super amazing ratings. It takes time for a lakorn to build some krasae on social media and stuff. It’s hard for that to happen when the next episode airs the next dang day. The fact that it even hit a 3.0 is good cause the schedule would make it super hard to do even that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

This lakorn is getting decent ratings and view. It is not a 5...but 2(lowest so far) to 3...

http://instagr.am/p/CIXaQz6hilk/

I know many ppl don't like it...but I'm loving it daily.

Pope/Bella did well because it was different and dramatic....but mid way the directions went down hill....I skim that for the friendships.

I wonder how it's doing on We.

Drunk Athit is hilarious. Nk is making him smile with each interactions. Poor nk. No money to eat and she also had to pay the girl salary. But she is taking it....I love how they showed her walking away from the fight with that girl. I'm enjoying the crew of workers.

The fun happens in the nxt ep
Nxt ep

Pk get jealous. Non's turn to play that game with nk help. Ling is hiding about her health and wants to push non away to save him from hurting. He is hurting either way girl!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
In bankmarkinter, they translated the article why CH3 aired this lakorn like this. They now expend their lakorns to international fans and we know that Mark is really popular among international fans throughout his lakorns. only Mark’s name can seel the lakorn
http://instagr.am/p/CH7jFYUheiK/
Preview for ep 10
http://instagr.am/p/CIbMhH-BbWM/
Anyone has problem with Ch3 app. They kept on and off their lakorn which something liked “We can’t broadcast cause the limitation of ower”. It made the viewers reduce alot.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wait what its airing 7 days? Oh god im going to kill myself if i stay up for live streams....

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Rating so far going ok. Usually Mark lakorn never not reach 5%. So, we'll see either this one can continue that streak.

Anyone has problem with Ch3 app. They kept on and off their lakorn which something liked “We can’t broadcast cause the limitation of ower”. It made the viewers reduce alot.
I just use Adintrend. Ch 3 live gave me headache. For last night not even I-viewers, local viewers also cannot stream.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE="yoeda, post: 1424965, member: 29294"

I just use Adintrend. Ch 3 live gave me headache. For last night not even I-viewers, local viewers also cannot stream.
[/QUOTE]
I also use Adintrend when I couldn’t use app. Just want to use app to increase the viewer.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I also use Adintrend when I couldn’t use app. Just want to use app to increase the viewer.
like to use ch3 plus too but the picture kinda blur for me. It happen coz at night my line always had a prob. Adintrend pic was so much better.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lmao ep 9 was the episode we got to see that even though Arthit thinks he hates Pang, subconsciously he actually likes her. Why else would he try to help clean her wound, and then get slightly jealous when Non offers to clean it up, and follow her and the group all the way to the market and eat with them, and then kiss her while he’s drunk! Poor guy doesn’t know it yet but he’s in loveeee :risas3: It’s gonna become really apparent next week when he fully realizes that Pang doesn’t love him romantically anymore and that she’s actually “seeing” Non. From the teaser, we can see he’s not gonna handle it pretty well!

As for the mom, in glad the dad called her out for being an adult bullying people younger than her. I understand that she will never ever love Pang like the father does but she’s been at the farm for a while now and still hasn’t tried anything with your son. She would’ve by now so why all the drama. Just ignore her. I think seeing her son drunk and kissing Pang triggered her again but she clearly saw it was Arthit initiating it this time. She’s probably so freaked out that her son possibly likes the girl who destroyed his life. And ughhh I hate that Nons sister got away with doing that to Pangs house. I thought Arthit was finally going to see that she was the one bullying Pang all those years ago and realize Pang was always telling the truth but she freaking snitched on the mom ughhh
Can’t wait for ep 10. And wow already more than half way through the lakorn. So freaking fast.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Love drunk Arthit. Haha.
20201206_180751.jpg

That's so endearing and cuter. Viu just translated it as 'my darling' compare to 'my little pillow'.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The actress that play Ling is gorgeous. If she keep improving her acting, she can be a top nangek.
Yes she’s legit so beautiful. She’s so pleasant to look at and has a very feminine and fragile look to her. She definitely needs to improve her acting though cause in ep 9 I realized how stiff she was in her scene with PJ where he’s confessing to her. Like she didn’t show any change in her expressions or emotions in her eyes And her tone was very flat. But I can’t exactly blame her for that one because this is her for ever lakorn. Most of our favorite actors were exactly like her in their first lakorn as well so I hope she keeps getting better. If she keeps inproving, I can see her being a fan favorite cause she has a very likeable vibe to her. Reminds me of Aff.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes she’s legit so beautiful. She’s so pleasant to look at and has a very feminine and fragile look to her. She definitely needs to improve her acting though cause in ep 9 I realized how stiff she was in her scene with PJ where he’s confessing to her. Like she didn’t show any change in her expressions or emotions in her eyes And her tone was very flat. But I can’t exactly blame her for that one because this is her for ever lakorn. Most of our favorite actors were exactly like her in their first lakorn as well so I hope she keeps getting better. If she keeps inproving, I can see her being a fan favorite cause she has a very likeable vibe to her. Reminds me of Aff.
You said the same thing as my mom. She said she gives vibes like Aff haha. I hope she gets more nek roles. She’s super pretty. If her manager can get her good work then I can see it happening. Her manager is Kem and Euro’s manager. He does well for those two so hopefully he can for her too.

Last edited: