[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love nk retorts....she cracks me up...pk had me dying....he is besides himself....

So she saw both of her parents body....poor pang.

My fav. Scene is her in tears telling him she hates him.

Why can't he Google search it? They had that much power to block/ make fake news? I didn't watch the beginning....

Nxt.....pk is chasing/ claiming more....

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Drunk Ling still with a grace but drunk Peng had no filter. Haha. Like the scene on the mountain when Peng tried to bandage Artit wound. It like both doesn't know what to do with each other anymore and both felt frustrated.
Anyone realize that they change the opening a little bit?

Also I think Arthit channeling his father trick here. lol
1607401063033.png
cr: as tagged

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Follow with the pace of this lakorn, Arthit will chase Pang from now. I think they cut some parts out compare to novel. There was a part where Arthit pretended to forgive Pang. At his birthday, he turned around and threw away her present to him and later he had to search his present. But I'm satisfied with the change of this lakorn.

twister02

M♥K
Some people speculate that P'Deaw is either her mom's lover or the son of P'Artit's dad former business partner who wanted to get the farm.
If he approached Paeng, I have a feeling he might be related to her parents issue.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I think it might have to do with Pangs parents? Cause they’re starting to talk about her parents death more in the lakorn a little before they introduced Deaws character so I’m guessing they’re gonna tie the stories into each other.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn’t contain my excitement. Arthit is becoming more jealous and protective of Paeng. Everything is happening so fast that he doesn’t even understand his feelings. I laughed so hard during the drunken bed scene when Paeng laughed at herself for liking him in the past.

As for Deaw’s character, I can’t wait to learn more about him. He plays such a good bag guy/villain.

twister02

M♥K
He indeed doesn't understand his own feelings. He was asking himself during that Paeng drunken scene in the room why he cared about her :lol: He was so bothered why he felt that way. He was trying to prove he doesn't like her even if they're close and boom, Paeng hugged him and his heartbeat was racing :risas3: :risas3: So cute.

As for the ratings, looks like Ch3's experiment of having it aired everyday is working but still hoping they will stick to their usual schedule on their future lakorns.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i really haven't got time to stream this lakorn orz due to work, can anyone help me why can't i log into ch3+ apps?