[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
this lakorn hasnt gotten stupid...it went from an okay morlum musical lakorn to a JLR kidnapping stuff...its becoming like ch7 now w/ the whole unnecesary scenes...when is this ending and wat lakorn is after this

tinah

sarNie Coma
Seriously, they are adding random and unnessary scenes to the lakorn. Is this suppose to be a musical or what? I heard some fans are not happy about this lakorn cause the novel was good.

I'm so pissed and annoyed of roong. She doesn't hesitate to believe other people but when she speaks to her real mom and she explains the incident of her with por during their childhood she doesn't want to believe. Could they make her character any dumber?

tinah

sarNie Coma
About time she realize she's speaking to her mom! Took her awhile

Omg, that Chanon guy is so hilarious. I wonder how does his wife feel seeing her husband play a gay role all the time now lol he's really convincing cause usually a straight guy playing a gay role isn't as convincing

TubbyTinker

OMG! tell me about it...usually I like Chompoo's rle but her role as Roong is so stupid....ergh...I wanted to jump into the TV and smacked her in the head for being soooo stupid and dumb.....Toon doesnt deserve her hahahahah....its like she'll believe those posers that pretended to be her mom but w/ her real mom, its like you ahve to prove this and that

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
so,here I am watching today's episode live.Ha.Well,I just got out of class.Ha. I do not know what is going on;since I have not watch yesterday episode yet.haha.

The point is oh my gosh, Por just say to chompoo "Even your face I don't want to look at" Then Chompoo go and hug him from the side and said " Not true,I'm always in your heart." Then Por says something,I forgot, and walk away. :(
She is begging for him to forgive her and to come back and love each other. Oh no, Por T is so mean now. He won't believe her. He say she is a liar.Then she says "No not true." He says "Prove it" She goes toward him and kiss him on the cheek!aww... So cute. And he goes on and say something then she says something back that soften his heart.And he forgive her. They hug and he kiss her on the forehead. I think.I forgot.haha. So Cute!!! In case ya wondering, this is the scene from the photos Alice post up,where Chompoo/Por T is sitting on the big rock at night time.

Faisai (Yaya ying's character) is such a slut!!!! She's sleeping with that fool Ahtit (Whatever how you spell his name) so she and him can work together. Since, Sia says no to her. She ran to that dude. Not good,man.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg today episode wasn't the end yet sure next will be the ending it'll be stupid and a rush one if it ended today already
cos there still some exciting stuff that hasn't arrive yet

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
haha, the make up is such so ease at a point. I think Ton is deeply really madely in love with Rong. He just forgives her so easily. This might be the power of loving someone.

TubbyTinker

awww the reconciliation scene was cute! Was there a willing afterward? lol cuz the next morning, they had tehir clothes on still hahahah