[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
awesome! i love Por! and the new pairing is exciting!

so this is a MUSICAL lakorn? interesting...
Yep its a romantic comedy with singing musical lakorn, love this pairing never knew and always wish that one day will come.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pra'ek was originally Rome but now it has been changed to Por

poor rome, khun nong had the script written specifically for him but somehow he got pulled out. i believe the big boss sister took him out of this lakorn..i dont know if she has something against him but she have been pulling him out of the lakorns

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yep its a romantic comedy with singing musical lakorn, love this pairing never knew and always wish that one day will come.
same here! i never imagined this couple but gosh i'm so excited to finally see Chom with Por! and singing together too! i think i've only watched one other singing lakorn (with Aom P??)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
same here! i never imagined this couple but gosh i'm so excited to finally see Chom with Por! and singing together too! i think i've only watched one other singing lakorn (with Aom P??)
the one that played and sing with Aom P is Por Nattawat the older brother and now the younger Por thrisadee is with Chompoo

tinah

sarNie Coma
yaya ying is also in this lakorn playing the villian role. shes gonna be singing as well!

omg, so happy shes back. i love her voice and the lakorn she had with Aon. shes definitely gonna overshadow araya with her voice.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110331/93407/%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8D%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8B%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2.html

thanks to amythao for the tran

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Tinah for the update wow Yaya Ying she's back i love her voice too there is going to be allstar cast with some singers
joining them and pantip news about this lakorn they had Noona the girl that sang the ost of wanalee with p'bird she's in here
as well. Can't wait to see pictures of Chompoo/Por T and the fitting of this lakorn sure broadcast they'll do a job in
their producing wow Chom she'd pair with Por N in their past lakorn was a singing one and now with Por T is a singing one
as well. :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks Tinah for the update wow Yaya Ying she's back i love her voice too there is going to be allstar cast with some singers
joining them and pantip news about this lakorn they had Noona the girl that sang the ost of wanalee with p'bird she's in here
as well. Can't wait to see pictures of Chompoo/Por T and the fitting of this lakorn sure broadcast they'll do a job in
their producing wow Chom she'd pair with Por N in their past lakorn was a singing one and now with Por T is a singing one
as well. :thumbsup:
oh kool, Noona also in here? i like her voice from "wanalee" sounds like an interesting cast already

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
whoa for real? Por T and Por N are real brothers??!
they're not real brothers its only mine and other people thought about them can pass as real sibling. :nono1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh hahaha, thanks for clarifying. i've run across that comment before and was confused.