[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

saki

sarNie Adult
Chompoo is really pretty, she reminds me of a Thai version of Angelina Jolie- something about her acting roles like in Mia Taeng and in Rahut Torachon. I haven't heard her sing yet, but apparently, she can carry a tune and looks like she's having fun. I think Por looks cute with her, actually. And I like how tall he is compared to her! I was beginning to think Chom was taller than all her p'ekes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo is really pretty, she reminds me of a Thai version of Angelina Jolie- something about her acting roles like in Mia Taeng and in Rahut Torachon. I haven't heard her sing yet, but apparently, she can carry a tune and looks like she's having fun. I think Por looks cute with her, actually. And I like how tall he is compared to her! I was beginning to think Chom was taller than all her p'ekes.
beside Por T Rome his another that looks tall for Chompoo

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the picture Alice, I love it. They look hot. Can you imagine them three in a lakorn together, that would be cool.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the picture Alice, I love it. They look hot. Can you imagine them three in a lakorn together, that would be cool.
if ur imagination come alive between two hot men who do u want as the pra'ek with
Chompoo or make one of them pra'rai Por T did a good job playing rai though his second's
to Rome in dao jarut fah

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
if ur imagination come alive between two hot men who do u want as the pra'ek with
Chompoo or make one of them pra'rai Por T did a good job playing rai though his second's
to Rome in dao jarut fah
That's a tough question because I haven't seen Por and Chompoo chemistry yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for the pics. They looks good. I can't say yet whether i like room than por. I think i need to see the chemistry in TYLS first.
by the sound of it looks like Rome his Chompoo onscreen koo-kwan cos she not yet found
her own partner yeah I'm waiting TYLS

saki

sarNie Adult
have any of u seen this yet?
They look good together- all three of them :) It would be great to have a lakorn where Chompoo plays twins and one gets together with Por and the other with Rome. There would be some kind of confusion and mix up in the middle of course, and it would be a comedy.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
EWWW POR BIG MOUTH.....HE LOOKS LIKE A PERVERT TO ME........SORRY FANS....NOT A FAN OF HIM AT ALL........SOMEBODY PLEASE CUT HIM OUT OF THE PIC........LMAO

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They look good together- all three of them :) It would be great to have a lakorn where Chompoo plays twins and one gets together with Por and the other with Rome. There would be some kind of confusion and mix up in the middle of course, and it would be a comedy.
wow saki i love ur creative ideas making Chompoo play Twins my suggestion make one of
them play a tomboy kick butt :numchuck: :gungirl: this one matches bickering with Rome
she can be the younger twin and the girly sassy older twin with Por T

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
wow saki i love ur creative ideas making Chompoo play Twins my suggestion make one of
them play a tomboy kick butt :numchuck: :gungirl: this one matches bickering with Rome
she can be the younger twin and the girly sassy older twin with Por T
That sounds quite interesting.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Can somebody tell me the storyline to this lakorn? I don't think I have read it or seen the storyline yet.I only
know its a singing lakorn.