[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait till the 10th January comes this lakorn is on show its looks good from
the teaser Broadcast never disappointed me

tinah

sarNie Coma
yaya look soo different now! shes more sexy. i cant wait to hear her sing and also the older lady forgot her name. both are really great singers. im not sure about araya though

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the pictures. Those are some nice pictures! :) Can't wait to see Por T and Chompoo chemistry together.heheh

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah this thread will be like 3NNT spamming and spazzing since I know lots will love
Por/Chompoo :thumbsup:
ha. For Sure Alice. But I'm afraid I won't be able to watch this live since second semester start on that week.And I have class at 8 in the morning. I'm so angry I won't be able to catch this live. :(

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Them two are so lovely...por/chompoo ate so cute together but at da sametime she kind off too pretty for him hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Them two are so lovely...por/chompoo ate so cute together but at da sametime she kind off too pretty for him hahaha
yeah agree Chompoo does look too pretty for Por when she's with Rome they both seem
more suitable since Rome his hot and Chompoo is hot/sexy

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Question
Have you guy ever see chompoo wear short paint in lakorn before?

saki

sarNie Adult
Chompoo is really pretty; I like the picture of her holding the kid. Yaya Ying is pretty too, but she's old looking, IMHO whereas Chompoo still has her baby face, which is good. In their picture, Chom looks like an angel, YY looks like a true N'Rai. :p