[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just finish watching today episode. And oh my gosh,I can't wait for tomorrow episode. Getting so interesting!!!!! :thumbsup:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXA3OO5bV-I&feature=g-all-u&context=G2bab279FAAAAAAAAJAA

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
For those of you needing help understanding this lakorn, I'm screen capping. http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/

It's a work in progress! Enjoy.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thank You! I'm looking forward to read the screen capping. I :heart: this lakorn. I'm going to go buy it when it comes out!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh no,next week episode is going to be annoy!!!! I can already feel it coming. :(
yeah about next week the annoying irritating one the love cheat, misunderstanding jokes
Por his making Chompoo get jealous and last of all sad part Thun will get shot by Roong
stepfather :cry1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo Araya : วันแห่งความรักของ ชมพู่ อารยา

she is such a sweet heart went to visit this sick kid @hospital :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more closing party pictures from clubchom

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here;s some more.I believe this is the scene where Chompoo saw them both singing again.
She gets jealous and start to believe that Por and Yaya are back together. :(

Credits: Broadcastthai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here;s some more.I believe this is the scene where Chompoo saw them both singing again.
She gets jealous and start to believe that Por and Yaya are back together. :(

Credits: Broadcastthai
but really its not cos I think Por doing this to make Chompoo jealous and testing her outif she really truly love him or not. but later sad part Por he'll get bullet shot
by Chompoo step father

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
but really its not cos I think Por doing this to make Chompoo jealous and testing her outif she really truly love him or not. but later sad part Por he'll get bullet shot
by Chompoo step father
Oh yeah.Thanks. I know, sad, Por is going to get shoot by her step dad.:(