[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Daisy, you captured them. I was thinking about doing it too but I changed my mind. hah

I think Son is free agent.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Is he? Oh, now I see. He's still cute and handsome too. hehe lol :p

I did.  I was prepared to capture them because I thought they were going to dance, and sing a bit longer for me. 5555++ That's all I got because they were moving too fast. lol :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yep, confirmed in the Kaen Sanaeha thread that Son is now free agent. I'm so excited for the Sixth Sense part 2, I fell in love w/ pt 1 right away and love the girls voices too. :p

SonYukView4ever

OMG!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   I couldnt comment back right away because I DID NOT want to take my eyes of Mew, Pope, Jirayu and the SJ stars!! lol OMG, they stole my heart. hehehe I cannot wait to get their YOUTUBE version!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Mew is srsly soooooo CUTE!!! ah, my bias, my love. lol She's so cute in person! EVeryone was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! The lady host was dummy, she didnt pronounce Mew's name correctly. Lol

SonYukView4ever

Woot! Soccer game is starting!!! It is sooooooooooooooooo freaking funny how Team Orange was LITERALLY represented by Mark's FANS and green team was literally represented by Nadech's fans. lmao.  How pathetically bias!!! But my vote goes to the person I love!! LOL

My motion captured. :) [There was more but it was moving too fast. lol]

Ployyyy's IG

Kimmy's CLUB captures. :) Kimmy's CLUB also represented TEAM ORANGE! WOO HOO! LOL :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   CHEER TEAM ORANGE!! YOU BETTER WIN for ALL THESE SUPPORTS. lol  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Kimmy <3

MK Love. <3 :kiss2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I watched halfway and fell asleep, oh, well i guess i'll checj it out on youtube!!! I knew our Mark would win. :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay for orange team. Gosh i was so angry, I dont know what happened to my internet connection. It just stopped on me. I wanted to watch but since that happened i went to sleep. Haha. Wow, daisy did you watched the whole game? Agree, bieluvr, i will watch it on youtube. Did mark make a score for the team???? Lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
# 8 & #14. Heheh. Prin & Pope. ;)

Cr: Pope's IG

Heheh. MK!

Lol.

Cute!

Cr: As Tagged, Ployyyyy's IG, sorrayuth9111's IG,  noom_piyachart's IG, mild_mac's IG, Yayeeumarin;s IG

Kim's Fans!

Mark's Fans.

Cr: As Tagged and Ployyyyy's Ig

SonYukView4ever

YES Aylove, I watched the whole show. lmao. By the time it was done, I nearly KO'ed!!! It was worth it!!  HAHAA!  :D

Anyways, I have more pictures to share. LOL but I am so freaking darn exhausted!!! Got to get my beauty sleep and will post more tomorrow!!!!! :woot:  :drools:  :dance1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching the soccer game. So sad,Mark didn't make a score. It's okay; he's good looking. Hehehe...
:D

My favorite part of the soccer game was when Pope went up to do the individual kick. He kicked and missed. Then
the host asked him "how he felt?" He replied " Can I kick again?" Lol. It's okay Pope. You redeemed yourselves from
last year. At least you did better than last year. Haha. He is so CUTE!