[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aww. I hope Kimmy finds some more time therefore she can spend time with her family. Poor girl. 

I don't really care if they do have feeling for one another or not because no matter what I love 
MK together. They're great people. :D 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. That piicture is such an illusion lol it looks like Mark was really kissing Kim. 55 leaning into...make that a scene in lakorn for us would fansevice badly LOL

btw Thank you Ninja. I would love to see Anne produce another lakorn with MK. They would have so much fun on the set.

I wonder if Mark film today as well. No pictures of him. Kimmy looks lively w/o pra'ek.

o m g, Daisy, I was thinking the same thing too. I would also love to see another MK lakorn by Anne. And this time I will love to see a kiss/slap/romantic lakorn. hehehe. I can't believe I just said that. Usually,I don't like to watch those type of lakorn but I would love to see them in one. AHha. Just a thought. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
KellyChipTrucPham said:
Hello Ninja007,
I know you are busy. I wanna say when you are free, could you kindly translate this interview? I appreciate your help all the time. Love u and Big thanks <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCK5QlnOOhs

The reports ask Kim about rumor that Kim refused to work with Great.
K: I 'm just a tiny person at ch3. I cannot pick and choose. It's not true. P'Great is a very good brother to me. It would be good to be able to work with him. I would be happy to work with anybody to get more experience. P'Great is my senior.

Report: Are you working anybody else?
K: At this time, I only filming one lakorn.

Reporter: Rumor says you only want to pair up with Mark?
K: like I said I cannot pick and choose. It depends on the producer and ch3. If they see us fitting the characters and storyline. It's just a co-incident that we got to work together often.

Reporter: how do you feel about this fault rumor. Are you going to clear up this misunderstanding.
K: it's a bad rumor. But rumor comes and goes. There is nothing to worry about. We (Great and Kim) are close. (Great is very close to Alex who is also close friend to Kim. So I guess they know each other well). He will know me.

**** 2nd interview
J: you got fanclub behind you.
K: yes, the fans are here. ** cheer ** giving me support. I'm so happy. There are so many people here today.

J: look! Your fans is next to Mark's fans
K: yes, P'Mark fans too. He got lots of fans. I'm so happy for him too.

J: heart warming, right?
K: very heart warming.

J: did you talk to them yet.
K: yes, I'm talking to the fans.

J: it's a relieve from exhaustion, right? With so many people cheering.
K: definition! Full power up. When I came out I was looking for the fans. I'm so happy for all actors/actress. So many fans cheering for everybody.

J: are you cheering for orange or green?
K: I'm cheering for orange because my fans are in orange.

J: because Prin too, right?
K: correct *** lol*** We talked earlier. I told him I will cheer for Green. He sulks. So I said ok, I will cheer for orange. P'Rome is also orange. I will cheer for him too. But it really doesn't matter. Orange or Green. We are both ch3.

J: Asking about IG. Who are you upset with?
K: I'm a little annoyed about my family matter. Everybody joins the family gathering. But I'm just too busy. But I'm not throwing temper at anybody. Don't misunderstand.

J: talk to the fans at home, who didn't come today.
K: for the fans at home. No need to be disappointed. There is always next year. We will always be here. Plus, the fans can watch on TV and youtube. Thank you.

When Kim was talking picture with her fans. The fans start yelling "loving who, Love Kim.. Loving who, love Kim.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Glad to see his parents there. ^^

Cr: As Tagged
P'Yee: what are you looking at. Are you worried for him? ... Lol. Love teasing her, leaving sweet taste in my mouth.
K: hahaha. Was looking at him, thinking he couldn't score. What a disappointmenttttt wha.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
this one is funny.

This lovely little sister. The little sab (P'Yee calls Anne Big sab and calls Kim little sab. sab=spicy). haven't seen her for a few weeks. missing her so much. So I sneak in to see her. what a perfect timing. when I got there she was talking about me behind my back (in a funny way). she turned around and saw me. she screamed so loud (she was startled). hahaha. #sudden-summoning. #Just-in-time #Kimmy-so-cute #she-is-so-funny. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
 HAhaha.. Kimmy is so funny. You see, Mark, you have disappointed your nang'ek and
MK's fans because you couldn't make a score. ahah. Joking. There's still next year. :)

Haha. Kimmy cute and funny as always. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Glad to see his parents there. ^^

Lol. I like this photo.

Cr: As Tagged
-AyLove- said:
^ Lol. i know right. If I didn't know anything, I would of have thought that they were kissing. hehehe...
Adding to that, the camera men look stunned :p .... Lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-AyLove- said:
o m g, Daisy, I was thinking the same thing too. I would also love to see another MK lakorn by Anne. And this time I will love to see a kiss/slap/romantic lakorn. hehehe. I can't believe I just said that. Usually,I don't like to watch those type of lakorn but I would love to see them in one. AHha. Just a thought. 

I think I am ready for MK to take a slap/kiss and possibly a "R" scene as well. 555++ I want a real REAL drama lakorn from them.  This time, I want Kim to be the rich and spoiled girl.  Mark can be a RICH business man but falls for Kim's trap and later he will revenge her. 55+

Usually CH5 are better with dramatic scripts, but CH3 are okay too.  I want a real DRAMA and intense lakorn script with slap/kiss slap/kiss from them for real!!! Not to mention Kim is the ultimate new queen of acting so I know she will do well.! :dance1:

Lets hope our dreams come true one day.  P'Anne can produce the lakorn or it can be another good production. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ninja007 said:
The reports ask Kim about rumor that Kim refused to work with Great.
K: I 'm just a tiny person at ch3. I cannot pick and choose. It's not true. P'Great is a very good brother to me. It would be good to be able to work with him. I would be happy to work with anybody to get more experience. P'Great is my senior.

Report: Are you working anybody else?
K: At this time, I only filming one lakorn.

Reporter: Rumor says you only want to pair up with Mark?
K: like I said I cannot pick and choose. It depends on the producer and ch3. If they see us fitting the characters and storyline. It's just a co-incident that we got to work together often.

Reporter: how do you feel about this fault rumor. Are you going to clear up this misunderstanding.
K: it's a bad rumor. But rumor comes and goes. There is nothing to worry about. We (Great and Kim) are close. (Great is very close to Alex who is also close friend to Kim. So I guess they know each other well). He will know me.

**** 2nd interview
J: you got fanclub behind you.
K: yes, the fans are here. ** cheer ** giving me support. I'm so happy. There are so many people here today.

J: look! Your fans is next to Mark's fans
K: yes, P'Mark fans too. He got lots of fans. I'm so happy for him too.

J: heart warming, right?
K: very heart warming.

J: did you talk to them yet.
K: yes, I'm talking to the fans.

J: it's a relieve from exhaustion, right? With so many people cheering.
K: definition! Full power up. When I came out I was looking for the fans. I'm so happy for all actors/actress. So many fans cheering for everybody.

J: are you cheering for orange or green?
K: I'm cheering for orange because my fans are in orange.

J: because Prin too, right?
K: correct *** lol*** We talked earlier. I told him I will cheer for Green. He sulks. So I said ok, I will cheer for orange. P'Rome is also orange. I will cheer for him too. But it really doesn't matter. Orange or Green. We are both ch3.

J: Asking about IG. Who are you upset with?
K: I'm a little annoyed about my family matter. Everybody joins the family gathering. But I'm just too busy. But I'm not throwing temper at anybody. Don't misunderstand.

J: talk to the fans at home, who didn't come today.
K: for the fans at home. No need to be disappointed. There is always next year. We will always be here. Plus, the fans can watch on TV and youtube. Thank you.

When Kim was talking picture with her fans. The fans start yelling "loving who, Love Kim.. Loving who, love Kim.
I was shock when Ninja007 translate this interview...this is such a out of da blue rumor lol ppls sure does know how to make money...Kin is right, she have no right over who she want to pair up with...it up to da elder of ch.3...even some time da director dont get wat they ask for...anyways Thanks Ninja007!!!

I really hope to see Grate & Kim in a lakorn together in da future...wondering how does this rumor even started??? They dont even have a lakorn together or rumor in a lakorn together...LOL

SonYukView4ever

Yea, I read Ninja's article prior to the interview on my phone.  After that I actually listened to the interview myself and I don't think it is as bad as the rumor spread.  I mean, based on Kim's defense and interview, she never stated such to p'Great.  She's so open, kind and sweet.  She doesnt even know where that rumor feeds from???  Kim has not even interact or work with Great much so it's pathetic that such rumor could spread around.

Supposedly, talking about "ban nok" only one actor came to mind. lmao.  really hilarious. LOL

When I listened to Kim's interview, she didn't seem to be bother by the false rumor.  She declared she did not say such things blah blah blah like "not wanting to work with p'Great."  She wasn't sure where the rumor came from.  It's pathetic!!

Kim also seem confused with rumor as well so yea, its typical that "media" loves wars, dramas and create dramas for some celebrities.  Mark is often the victim of false rumors and dramas from these BAD media who have no truth to their articles but B-LLSH*T!

No biggies, as long as I hear it from Kim, I don't believe such pathetic rumor!!! Fake people can feed off the pathetic rumor all they want, it doesnt bother me. Lmao!!! 

Sweet_09

I agree Danielle, it's hella pathetic! Making money of something it not true! And quite rude, come to think of it. Whoever tat person is, let me see how light skin u are :loool:

I know, from how she replied to da fake rumor...she know where she heading and not lost, looking fr answer...let me guess, da rumor must spread after she post some pics of Grate and da KCT cast on her ig...ppls hella dumb ...sorry... But seriously! Get a life!

SonYukView4ever

she did???? LOL Kim posted Great and Tharatorn casts on her IG???? Omg, have I missed out???! I check Kim's IG everyday, I never remember seeing them. Lool

SonYukView4ever

NVM, it was a picture of MK with them and Mark's manager at this one event lol.  I dont think it has anything to do with the rumor though.

Sweet_09

I know...it has nothing to do with da rumor but i found it funny tat da rumor happen after da post pics!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
I think I am ready for MK to take a slap/kiss and possibly a "R" scene as well. 555++ I want a real REAL drama lakorn from them.  This time, I want Kim to be the rich and spoiled girl.  Mark can be a RICH business man but falls for Kim's trap and later he will revenge her. 55+

Usually CH5 are better with dramatic scripts, but CH3 are okay too.  I want a real DRAMA and intense lakorn script with slap/kiss slap/kiss from them for real!!! Not to mention Kim is the ultimate new queen of acting so I know she will do well.! :dance1:

Lets hope our dreams come true one day.  P'Anne can produce the lakorn or it can be another good production. :D

Hahahha. Totally agree. I'm so ready for a slap/kiss lakorn for MK! I love kidnap island scene between pra'ek and nang'ek. So maybe there can be a scene he kidnap her to the island. hhehehe... Thinking about it might me excited. Lol. 

Yeah, lets hope one day, Anne make it happen.

------------------------------------
Lol.

Cr: Pope's Ig

----------------------------------

Mark at an event yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3z-2bh4ACQ&feature=youtu.be

Cr: davillsky's Youtube channel

Cr: Ployyyyy's IG & Pear13's IG & As Tagged

Cr: Sasa_pimpasorn's IG,  mild_mac's IG, polyplus_jad_hai's ig

SonYukView4ever

you know what, I think Mark dresses wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too casual for events lol He's like in tshirts all the time. Lol  he needs some suit or better wardrobe.  I mean his face is always "the best looking" lol but he needs better clothing for some of these events despite the hot and humid weather in Thailand. Lol

The picture with the three guys I srsly thought Mark was Dan from D2B for one second.  Omg, he's got a dimple too Lol :p

Ok, we need more MK pictures. lol More pictures from the set would be fulfilling. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@Daisy, I actually like Mark the way he dresses, casual, it shows that he's not too full of himself and knows that people love him for who he is, not someone fake and have to dress up to get noticed. No offense if i sounded a bit harse, but it's true. But then i also agree that sometimes he does need to dress up, but only for events that are required to be dressed up for. :p Mark did look like Dan from D2B and love the dimple. LOL

SonYukView4ever

Aww just listened to his signature song again. Lovely. He usually sings better than this but today he forgets part of the lyrics. lol I love the song very much too!! :heart: