[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
There are lot of Kimmy fans over there and not so much of Mint or Yaya to wat I see da pass 4 month ago correct me if I'm wrong na...

Sweet_09

Lol than my bad...guest I'm was wrong...who care they could talk all they want because our words of kindness will KILLED them deeply...like for example those obsesses fan of other kookwan when they KILLED us with mean words were like " aha gotcha!" they snap...so I usually stay calm until someone push my button...

BTW since u mention I went There and I see a user name MAII...wow she is fighting alone for MK...oh and tat one user tat post tat page wat she write up there about Jet booking Kim tat is totally wrong!!!! Man who she/he is they need to do more research tat all I could say!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol than my bad...guest I'm was wrong...who care they could talk all they want because our words of kindness will KILLED them deeply...like for example those obsesses fan of other kookwan when they KILLED us with mean words were like " aha gotcha!" they snap...so I usually stay calm until someone push my button...

BTW since u mention I went back and I see a user name MAII...wow she is fighting alone for MK...
LOL me! The Green ones on the bottom, glad to see some others fighting.. Gosh, whatever.. Just leaving it the way it is,

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

BTW since u mention I went There and I see a user name MAII...wow she is fighting alone for MK...oh and tat one user tat post tat page wat she write up there about Jet booking Kim tat is totally wrong!!!! Man who she/he is they need to do more research tat all I could say!!!
Oh I saw the Jett Kim, gosh got me so mad.. I need to go rewatch PCKK and shake it off

Sweet_09

Oh I saw the Jett Kim, gosh got me so mad.. I need to go rewatch PCKK and shake it off
It okay let it out...I understands u na...there a lot of ppls over there say this & tat but just let it slide and did u realize something he/she is over there because she/he afraid getting spam over here at AF LOL...or she/he could be here at AF??? Who know

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-sigh- lots of MK haters at Iheartlakorns
:( Need to stop going there
Oh Wow. Really? Geez, don't introduce me to those haters and losers then! Lmao! I better stay away from that lousy website. Lol
I srsly despise haters too! Relax people! Lol MK arent going to kill ya ass. LOL hahaha

Anyways, ignore them losers. LOL
Because we can definitely chillax over here instead. HAHAHA! =)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh Wow. Really? Geez, don't introduce me to those haters and losers then! Lmao! LOL
I srsly despise haters too! Relax! Lol

Anyways, ignore them losers. LOL
Because we can definitely chillax over here instead. HAHAHA! =)
Aye you guys have fb? I feel like its more secretive over there!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-sigh- lots of MK haters at Iheartlakorns
:( Need to stop going there
@spicy is alot too I went on punya chon thread just a minute ago they'll not even interested in watching when episode 1 already aired they dislike MK

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@spicy is alot too I went on punya chon thread just a minute ago they'll not even interested in watching when episode 1 already aired they dislike MK
  • tell me about it.They're rude. But whatever if making fun of actress/actor is the only thing they're good at then that's just sad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
  • tell me about it.They're rude. But whatever if making fun of actress/actor is the only thing they're good at then that's just sad.
yes its their job they talk rubbish on our idol but we can't if we start they will banded us for no good reason all those ppl some dislike Ch3 there are more fans of Ch7
over there not just a markim haters they also include Anne,Ploy,Aff,Janie the 4 main one's and some dislike our Rome and Ken now they started to dislike Yadech too cos of
torranee