[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This picture is a couple days old&OT but it was a while back when Mark, his manager and Min Peechaya went out to dinner with other people of course lol.
They look really good too. haha =)
cr. ployyyyy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
nope thats not top. lol
this guy has a minor role compared to to top lol​
i saw him in some bts lol​
  • Lol. Okay. I was going to said if that's really is Top, it will just be sad b/c i can't even tell if it's him or not especially how I have his picture on my signature too and if i can't even tell if that's him that will be just sad.hahha.
----------------
  • I just did a little research and saw Ken P's fanclub tagged all the guys ,that was on that photo, their fc on fb. since he's the only guy i don't know, I'm sure i got the right guy.haha So,if i am correct his name is Thanwa Suriyajak and he's a ch7 actor. He look cute in this photo.hahah. So off topic. Sorry.

C:as tagged

SonYukView4ever

hm...I still dont think thats him lol
I cant remember his name from the top of my head Lol
I used to have him on IG but lost him lol
Oh well, Im sure he'll come later lol

Why you like him dear??? haha jk jw

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hm...I still dont think thats him lol
I cant remember his name from the top of my head Lol
I used to have him on IG but lost him lol
Oh well, Im sure he'll come later lol

Why you like him dear??? haha jk jw
  • Lol. Really. Well,I d k then. I think that's him b/c his fc was tagged in the photo.hahha. Oh no,I don't. I was just curious who he is b/c i haven't seen him before.hahah. He is cute though in that photo i posted.hahah.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
  • Lol. SonYukView4ever, i think you read my question wrong. AHa. I asked "Who is the guy between Mark and Boy?" Not Mark and Barry.Haha. I know who Art is. I was asking who is the one between Mark and Boy? The second to the last.HAhahah
That's a newbie from ch.7. His name is Tanwa. His first lakorn was Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon, which was since 2009 or 2010. He played with Porshe Saran, P'Weir, P'Jui, and paired up with Baifern. He's also P'Ae's kid, and he is Nadech's close/best friend. They are from the same hometown and goes to the same school.

SonYukView4ever

• Lol. SonYukView4ever, i think you read my question wrong. AHa. I asked "Who is the guy between Mark and Boy?" Not Mark and Barry.Haha. I know who Art is. I was asking who is the one between Mark and Boy? The second to the last.HAhahah
Oh dear did I? LOL how embarassing! HAHAH Anyways, I see now. lol

--
So, all the boys there are k'Ae's kid except Boy and the 2nd guy to the furthest left. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh dear did I? LOL how embarassing! HAHAH Anyways, I see now. lol

--
So, all the boys there are k'Ae's kid except Boy and the 2nd guy to the furthest left. lol
  • Hahaha. It's okay. Oh,so, who is Boy and Kong under then? haha. Just wondering.
That's a newbie from ch.7. His name is Tanwa. His first lakorn was Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon, which was since 2009 or 2010. He played with Porshe Saran, P'Weir, P'Jui, and paired up with Baifern. He's also P'Ae's kid, and he is Nadech's close/best friend. They are from the same hometown and goes to the same school.
  • Thanks. :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
THANKS FOR THE INFO

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark did gain some weight. Him and Kim said that they might compete against each other to lose weight together again LOL.