[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:
Kim said someone that she had worked but not maker, propose another MK lakorn (after Kim's Tiger and Mark's Pob Ruk). That means either Anne Thong or Khun Da Hathairat. Both are execellent producer with great production and great script. If it goes through, filming won't start until 2014 and it won't air until 2015. 2 years away.

That's awesome.  I hope that everything goes well as planned! MK has made such a great progress since 3NNT to PCKK to TRRR.  I believe we are ready for the real thing; real drama; real love; real mature scenes of them!!! FIN!!! <3 <3 <3

~~

Man..that scene when Kob was about to whoop Tin's ass for catching him sleeping with Bua at the beach, and Bua had to stop Kob made Kob realized that Bua doesn't love him at all.  He was so sad, he just starred at her with the look that Bua was trying to protect Tin!!! Arg!!! Man, no wonder Thailand is "son sarn" Kob maak maak jing jing...Bua lang ley hua jai tua eng kuen pai!!!!

And instead of pointing fingers at Bua for being immoral, he turned around and scolded Tin "leew" aka "bad/low" person. Kob still protects Bua's image.  And that scene where Kob just walks away from Bua and Tin, man, so sad but so hot and the music makes everything flow so well!!!!! I really like that scene!!!

I think it's time that Kob steps up the game, either completely teaches Bua her lesson or make Tin understand Bua can't love him. Don't know...okay, I need to go watch more parts. lol :p

cecilia

Staff member
Another sad part was of them playing soccer at the beach.  Bua threw the ball and the two men jumped.  They bumped heads and Bua rushed to help Trin first leaving Kob sad T_T I want to pound on her head!!!  Bua had been selfish in this episode .. so selfish. I just hate to see Kob hurt and protect her constantly. Really can't wait to see her miss his absence in the later episode to realize that what she has for Trin was obsession and what she overlooked from Kob was love.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Someone mentioned that Rin`s husband has an affair with Jane? Though i pity Rin, i think she deserves it. People who see their work and friend better than their own family, som num na. And let it be a lesson for Bua gaun tee ja sai gurn pai na. Bua ngoh jing jing. Kero noy will always have us here na. Su su.

SonYukView4ever

I agree, Bua acts very selfish, and is blinded by the love Kob has for her!  But when Kob is gone, she will be very painful and miserable, and realized that Tin was just an image she had created, not love.  She will then miss Kob very much because that's true love for her!!!

Another scene that I found funny and sad at the same time was when they were out karaoking, Bua kept giving Tin those lovey eyes..and Kob was just such an adorable and pitiful husband, he kept starring at Bua, who's attention was all on Tin.!!! Arrgg!! But, I find it really funny that Tengkwa no matter what doesn't give up on Kob despite Kob telling her that she only loves him one-sided, he doesn't feel the same for her anymore.  And during that karaoke night, Tengkwa had her eyes on Kob all night, while Kob had his eyes on Bua all night sadly, and Bua just had her eyes alllll on Tin. Lol. Tin is sure one lucky dude!! 555

Okay..LMAFO at Anuka, who was trying to drug Kob and Bua, but ended up being forced to drink her own poison drink by Tengkwa, Srsly, that scene made me cracked like no joke. Anuka is such a crackhead sometimes, she's so mean but can be so dumb too. LOOOL. What a hilarious scene!!!! Gosh, her reaction after the drink, "right now, I start to feel sick..." and her husband's face was just like, "omg, you just drank your own poison..you're so pale now" o_O Lmao. srsly, omg, I'd die laughing so hard right there!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

alrity, will come back to share more thoughts after I watch more scenes.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I feel so sad for kob. But i'm liking the way things are going now! Let him suffer a bit more. Hehehe. Im only on ep 3 so it's still fresh on my mind how he embarassed her during the wedding with the proposal story. And poor bua, kob left her for 3 yrs and kob wasn't single for those 3 yrs either - he was in a relationship with tang kwa! When he proposed that day he was back, i love the emotion on kim's face - ucould see she did love him. And the flashback to their hs days, how kob brought home tang kwa. Grr. I guess im just saying it's payback time for Kob for all the pain Bua went through.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I'm loving the script because it's modern/fresh. They have up to date technology Instagram, ipad, gps but surprisingly no headset for bua during that seen tang kwa was being loud ?! Kob just had to cover bua's ears - I love the romance in that scene btw - but come on just when i was starting to get impressed there- had to be pulled back and disappointed again. I really pitied tang kwa on that scene she was knocking for cob to come out. Love the little clues they've put in there regarding kob/bua's characters, Kob is very insecure of his worth, he's been trying to prove his worth all along - going abroad to get an intl degree, setting up his own company to prove he is not that useless guy that his fil thinks him to be nor the guy without brains that bua teases him of. Poor kob with the wedding scene when grandma said bua reduced herself to marry him. All he needed to do was be there for bua and give her white roses everyday not the world! From bua's pov, she probably thought she wasn't pretty enough for mr popular Kob who had tons of fan mails and girls chasing him around. Well, now the tables have turned she's got pran, saruth and tin after her attention. Who says she's not pretty and popular enough? I guess the story lets the characters develop and the couple overcome their personal issues before they are brought back together which i think makes a lot of sense.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

NO!!! Things are happing TOO fast!! Kob heart is now shatter all thanks to Bua...Bua is so blind and ugh Tin just back off!!!

Anyways does any body know da rating of this week episode...i'm keepin track tat why i bother to ask :) if anyone of u ladies in here know, please post it up so i coukd used it :thanks:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The rating took a step downward.  Probably due to overwhelming scene from supporting cast and not enough development between Kob-Bau.  It's 7.1, 6.8, 7.3.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching ep 4 and 5, but I skip ep 6 because I don't want to see Kob suffer. I just can't bear to see his heart shatters by Bua. I have to wait till things get better for him, then I go back to watch ep 6.

I hope that Kob will make Bua suffer the way she did to him. I am team Kob all the way.

I got to love Mark in this lakorn. His character is so cute, loving and easy to going.
Even though Kim's character is selfish toward Kob, I still love my Kimmy. I hope Bua will wake up soon and see how Kob loves her.
Can't wait to next Fri-Sun eps.

SonYukView4ever

Hm..that rating is rather silly...despite all the side characters. I actually expect the ratings to be much higher due to its rave and many people watching it in thailand....i thought viewer number would be higher...wth unbelievable results lol

Anyways im ready for the drama coming this weekend woot!!! I still have to catch up on all the shows of MK!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow Kim will be having another lakorn...im having a feeling it is with lakorn thai :p

And wow this week rating is low!!! Im totally in shock!!!! But thanks ninja007 :kiss:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'm not too serious if they pair up together or separately.  The possiblity of working with Anne Thong or Lakorn Thai, is already an exciting news.  Their production are one of the best and their script is very good. 

I don't know what is Khun Da's next project.  She rarely have any leak on her project.  And all of the sudden, the suprise comes with fitting/ceremony.

But Anne Thong has 2 future projects:  Abb Ruk On-line (Romantic comedy) and Prom Majaree See Dumm (Slap/kiss Drama).  Not too fast to get overly excited.  It won't start until mid 2014, and after approval from ch3.

SonYukView4ever

Hmm..I think Anne might use Mark and Kim or maybe just Mark alone..not surr...but lakornthai doesnt seem to favor Mark..I dont think...so they might use Kim and pair her with other people. But Im digging that slap/kiss from Annes production kekeke

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I've just finished episode 5 and I'm admiring Tin in it. He's so charming! Too charming for Bua! Bua is so feisty whereas Tin is very composed. I myself think that Tin should end up marrying a Cinderella and not any regular girl cause Tin is just too unique and precious. I like his honesty (he lied to Anuka, I like that too) when he said " I didn't call you Bua..", "There's no mosquito in my car.." and when he bravely decided to hand Bua the bouquet of gorgeous roses when I thought he had given up. Phew! He's determined huh? I wonder what will happen when he finds out that Bua is Kob's wife who turns out to be his old friend in the state! What a drama! I'm starting to think that in episode 6 (once it is subbed) will I feel pity for Tin? I like this actor. He knows how to portray his character. Mr charming.

Oh well, one thing for sure, I will definitely be sad for Kob when it's his turn to be sad... From reading all of the comments above (Ok, I lied, as soon as I read, "I pity Kob..." I skipped. hahaha... not going to read any spoiler.) I know this is going to come sooner or later. Sigh~

little22

sarNie Juvenile
man I thought jane and thanggra r the same person.  They look alike.  I'm not liking Jane character she's a two face along with her mom sleeping with other men just for money.  I like her in RP oh no did I read that Jane n n'ek friend husband slept with each other n that the wife deserve to be cheated if she doesn't care for her husband family more than her friends and work.  That's not fair not right for the husband to cheat on no matter what the reason is unless you're divorced than go ahead but if you're still married have kids and work they need to talk and express and try to work with each other. cheating is wrong

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
I find it hard to believe that Pope will cheat on his wife. He seems faithful to her, but I suppose anything can happen... I just hope that Rin and her family will have a happy ending. They seem like a loving family.