[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I love that song!!! I also bought the Punyachon Kon Krua Ost Vcd and it was awesome, except they had some songs in there that weren't even from the movie. Haha :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nope, but I just ordered a lakorn from there just this monday, but it's not here yet, so I wouldn't know how good it is, but i have ordered many karaoke VCDs from there though.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Oh, did you? I never brought any VCD or Lakorn from there. Only the ch3 calendar. I was just wondering if you ever brought a lakorn from there because I was debating if I should try and buy a lakorn from there but at the same time I'm not sure if it will be good or not. So, I was just wondering. May I ask, what lakorn did you just buy?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just bought the old version of Pla Bu Thong and the old version of Kula Saen Suay called Sano Noy lern ngam. I could afford these cause they were cheaper because it was recorded from thai tv, but the original ones are really expensive though.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-AyLove- said:
awwwww. they so Cute! ^^

@Bieluvr, have you ever brought a lakorn from ethaicd?

Hey AyLove,

I just recently bought Ngao Rak Luang Jai, the quality is good.  I like it but their lakorn is still pricey! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think their quality is great no matter what because they have the originals, but they are just a bit too pricey, so i get what i can get with lakornboxset.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Wow Mark is so adorable around Kim and Mint! He so cute with his two kookwan...also I'll be looking forward to see more BTS!