[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
Hey AyLove,

I just recently bought Ngao Rak Luang Jai, the quality is good.  I like it but their lakorn is still pricey! 

Bieluvr said:
I think their quality is great no matter what because they have the originals, but they are just a bit too pricey, so i get what i can get with lakornboxset.

Thanks you guys. :) I agree that they are pricey.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
Dayyum haven't been spazzing 55555555 but dayyum i cannot wait any longer. This is why i hate searching for there drama, cause when i don't see it i won't know they are together and won't have ti wait at least 5 days for a new ep. Lol NVM. But dayyum i wanna see this drama. Kim so beautiful. I love her drama so far Raeng pradtana dayyum i love her character so HARDCORE  HEHEHEHE.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I want to see Mark and Kim in a slap/kiss lakorn -- but in a couple of years though..... when they're older and more mature.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It's good to know tat MK are at rest! They need it because 2013 will be a long year for them! Btw do Kim have any lakorn line up after this one??? I know Mark has this other one with Mint Chalida with lakornthai.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I heard that Kim is gonna pair up with Boy Pakorn and Ken P. next.

I want Kim to pair up with Ken T. too because she looks mature for him.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Happy Children's Day in Thailand.  Mark is indeed a beautiful handsome boy since a baby! Right now, he is just HOT; irreplaceable! ^_^ 55555 (LOL) cr. Ployyyy's and Kim's IG

Little Prin!!  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

Little chubby and bubbly Kimmy too. hahaha  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

Sweet_09

Thanks for sharing hehehe Markyboy is so cute when he little and got a little but chubby but drop his weight hehehe he's cuter now lol

SonYukView4ever

OH MY GOSH  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  FAINTS!!!!!! LOL
They look FREAKING HOT and BEAUTIFUL!
What great news for me to know!! YAY! 
Kim looks pretty in that blue shirt; Mark has that flirty look on already. LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, they are so cute!!! Haha, MArk looks so cute, and he didn't change at all since he was little, no matter what he still has that cute little boy face, awe! Haha, and Kim's eyes are the same as well! :)

Sweet_09

MarKim is so funny and cute together! Especially Mark hehehe thanks for da wonderful pictures LoveAnne_T

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yay! they're back! :)

aww.. Mark and Kim's baby pictures are so cute.

Hahha.. Mark should be more careful in this lakorn and BTS because Jett is the producer here.hahahha...
Love Love Love them both. ^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, love how Kob is bugging Rarin while she's sleeping. This is one lakorn to look forward to!

SonYukView4ever

Bieluvr said:
Awe, they are so cute!!! Haha, MArk looks so cute, and he didn't change at all since he was little, no matter what he still has that cute little boy face, awe! Haha, and Kim's eyes are the same as well! :)

LOL. Ah, I had to share this since his fanclub posted to share with us all.  Now, I must admit, Mark's baby face never change. Lol
So cute. lol He's got a baby girl's face. LOL

-AyLove- said:
yay! they're back! :)

aww.. Mark and Kim's baby pictures are so cute.

Hahha.. Mark should be more careful in this lakorn and BTS because Jett is the producer here.hahahha...
Love Love Love them both. ^^

LOL. I know. He should. HAHAHA His teases are too playful! Makes me lmao!! oh gosh; he srsly is sooooooooooooooooooo freaking goofy for a handsome face. LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am so happy to see MK back on the set and filming.  Looking forward to more pictures. ^_^