[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. Omg, thats so cute!!! Mark and Nadech in the same orange suits too. lol  how cute!! Drools* lol

---

Yes, Mark does appear really tall in that one picture. Wow. I know that Due girl is short, prob around Gubgib's height.  Kim was leaning lower but Mark does appear taller next to all three. lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
jjinxx said:
Kimmy is just stunning in all the photos! Thanks for sharing!
Yes so true hahahaha. I love her when she was sitting on the ground with the orange hospital suit s pretty i love how her bangs at curved and puffed out in front like that so pretty, better then how they like split her hair. they shouldn't do that, kim diesnt match that, she match those pretty bang out ones.

And i am not really liking how they put marks hair al they way up like that, he looks wryd hahaha but he still hot and COUTEEEE!!!!!! I like the kinda hair style like mark has in TH,TD and and NM2 TBH!!! But i guess i have to get use to this new hair style hahaha oh and the hair style in PCKK i haven;t watch that i only watched the ending ep. Mark should stick to the hair styles in like TD, TH, NM2 and PCKK.

SonYukView4ever

yea, I think Mark's hairstyle in here makes him look gangster-ish, Like, sort of the bad boy look!  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  lol I prefer him in nice combed hair style like PCKK or PLR. lol He was eye-candy and cute in those ones. hahaha

I already could tell that I won't like Mark's wardrobe very much in here.  Too boyish and cheap looking. lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, i think Mark looks great no matter what. Talking about Mark's looks reminds me of the NM2 thread when Mark had his hair like he just woke up at an event and people didn't like it. I thought it was pretty cute. LOL. And Kimmy also, she's pretty no matter what. :)

JustYadech

sarNie Egg
IDC what you guys say if Kim is so good of an actress cause i was just being honest. That out fit wasn't cute at all. She should loss less weight to...  And sometime in drama's she makes stupid faces. Ugh.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Everyone makes stupid faces, so if you're going to just point to kim for that, it's not right. Kim doesn't need to lose weight, she is fine the way she is, but it's fine, what you say is just your opinion. We all have our own.

OnlyPrinChalida

sarNie Egg
Y r u so mean JustYadech. Kim is FiND the way she is. Are u jealous cause your not as thick or med as her. At least she gotten skinnier. Does it matter how fat or skinny they are. Of course Mark saids Kim is fat and other do but they tease her only, doesn't mean she is fat. She doesn't have a nice figure like Mint or Yaya but at least she is beautiful the way she is, at least she got an ass to start off with, kim is just as thick as the other actresses.

OnlyPrinChalida

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
Mint, Yaya, and Kim are all the same size..... which is normal and healthy. The only stick thin one is Margie.
Hahahaha Margie she's ok. TBH Mint has a nice figure. Have u seen her. Even Mark admits it, On the starchat they ask if Mint was fat and heavy and Mint told him to be nice and he said that he will be honest and said Mint has a beautiful figure a nice figure like 2-4 times. Hahaha Anyways off-topic. Kim i am not saying kim is fat penelope. Kim does not have a figure BUT she is FREAKING THICK, i mean she got them. She has a thick ass and she got some boobs (hahahahaha) kim is thick, and she's perfect.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Bieluvr said:
Mint has curve as well, her and Kim are the type of girl's i would prefer if i were a boy. LOL. :)
Hahahaha ur comment made me laugh, But so true if i were a boy i would choose either mint or Kim or Yaya, there all pretty and perfect.

SonYukView4ever

LOL Mint, Yaya and Kim are all THICK in their own way. Lol No need to compare!  Although my Kimmy is perfectly fine to me she doesn't have to listen to other people who have issues with their own weight and height! Some fans sure are critical but they don't even realize there are greater obese people out there.  To be nang'ek doesn't mean you have to be size 0, super thin or skinny.  That's misleading.  Although most people have wished Kim was perfectly skinny, too bad she's only human.  She cannot please anyone else's request. Kim is perfect because she's actually pretty compatible with Mark look and size-wise but sometimes Kim seems to be towering over Nadech lol because he's petite. Lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I guess tat person only like "TWIG" actress aha! If Kimmy is so fat than she haven't see fat! Kim is perfect absolute perfect! I love Kim and Chalida body! These two are da best figure I have seen in Thai industry. Some actress are just to skinny if u girl ask me to name them than it shall be my pleasure but for now I'm just going to leave this as it is!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL Mint, Yaya and Kim are all THICK in their own way. Lol No need to compare!  Although my Kimmy is perfectly fine to me she doesn't have to listen to other people who have issues with their own weight and height! Some fans sure are critical but they don't even realize there are greater obese people out there.  To be nang'ek doesn't mean you have to be size 0, super thin or skinny.  That's misleading.  Although most people have wished Kim was perfectly skinny, too bad she's only human.  She cannot please anyone else's request. Kim is perfect because she's actually pretty compatible with Mark look and size-wise but sometimes Kim seems to be towering over Nadech lol because he's petite. Lol.

Nadech is shorter than Mark, that's why Kim looks taller than Nadech when she wears heels.