[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
me too Kayla!! I cannot wait to see your banners of MK! I would totally use them!!! lol :p
I have MK withdrawal! They need to pop up soon or something. LOL!!! :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You ladies are too sweet. :highfive:

I love the outfits of this lakorn already!! So trendy and chic!

I hope we get a good mixture of comedy, sweetness, and a little drama here and there because I love make up scenes.

I'm not too concern with sparks between the two because we all know they have it already.

SonYukView4ever

Yep! MK has sparks no doubt!  :dance1: I cannot wait! I am so excited Eekksss for your banners, for MK to return on the screen again and yes, give a little drama, just not too overwhelmingly unless they are going to surprise us with a KISS on the lips again. lol  :loool:

SonYukView4ever

Mark was at an event in Nakorn Sawaan, Thailand on 1/29/13!  So many fangirls lol I would go out there if I were in Thailand too. lol This shows that fans are still faithful and loyal to Prin even after having no lakorn airs for a couple months! Yay!! :p  :dance1:

Prinfanclub, Banmark

Jam packed just for Prin!! :p

SonYukView4ever

Mark also has a new photoshoot for Tenn Magazine! It will not come out til March!! Damn, long time from now!! Enjoy BTS. He's so freaking funny but cute. lol Handsome face pra'ek!! lol :p

cr. as tagged

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
BTS of Kimberley!! :D

Like those pretty eyes Kim :)

Kim at an event! Doll-eyes! O.O  :kiss2:

Oiiiiiii P'Kim suay mak ti sook ka.

สวยงามสวยดี ความรักความรัก (i love her good beauty)

Kim is so beautiful, looks like Ploy hahaha on the last pic. waiting for TRRR

JustYadech

sarNie Egg
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Kim is not even close to beautiful, her head is so unclose and Big. And in the thirst picture she is wearing contact. GAY>>>>. And her eye brows are to long they look like their about to be attach together. TBH!!!!! She isn't that pretty as urassaya and and her other firmed Mint. And Margie. I put gubgib in front of her.

OnlyPrinChalida

sarNie Egg
JustYadech said:
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Kim is not even close to beautiful, her head is so unclose and Big. And in the thirst picture she is wearing contact. GAY>>>>. And her eye brows are to long they look like their about to be attach together. TBH!!!!! She isn't that pretty as urassaya and and her other firmed Mint. And Margie. I put gubgib in front of her.
Are u for realz. Nobody wants u here ok i just have to be honest. GET OUT. What did kim ever do to u to make u hate on her so much u @$$h03. Ugh. KIM is perfect the way she is. And u can't just compared them to her best friends like that. Urassaya and Mint and Kim are beautiful, and gubgib is to.

SonYukView4ever

Just Kim! Kim for now! :) Love Kim! :) This is a Kim and Mark thread! For any troll who has issues just get lost! Nobody gives a SH*T about who you like! Go chant somewhere else! We DO NOT appreciate nasty comments!!!!!

cr. KimmyClub

OnlyPrinChalida

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
Just Kim! Kim for now! :) Love Kim! :) This is a Kim and Mark thread! For any troll who has issues just get lost! Nobody gives a SH*T about who you like! Go chant somewhere else! We DO NOT appreciate nasty comments!!!!!

cr. KimmyClub
kim is eautiful. I loved the first one better but she is always pretty. I sometime favor her photo's hahahah not meaning she's ugly she beautiful, just that she make other photo way more beautiful 

SonYukView4ever

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Just because somebody looks beautiful to you, it might not look beautiful to others.  I totally understand that.  Kim's beauty is her personality, her beautiful acting and her good character in life.  She's beautiful because she's down to earth, friendly and doesn't come off as FAKE, annoying, or seeking just for attention like some so called attentional seeker actress who don't act their age.  Kim is unique and different from every other actresses!  If trolls have nasty comments, keep it to yourself! Nobody in here wants to see it! Enough said!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark look freaking ADORABLE in his new maga shoot and Kim look drop dead beautiful at her event...together it make me miss them hehehe Anyways love ur poster fantastic_27! So jealous of ur skill hehehe cuz I s**k hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark's handsome & cute as usual. Kimmy's beautiful as usual too.

Agree, we need more BTS photos and clips.

I also agree with you, Fantasic_27, that Kim looks like Ploy in that photo.haha.