[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Mark and Kim are both lovely! It seem like Mark is another one who mess with camera beside Nadech lol!

So hot...just can't get enough!

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for da lovely pich AyLove...Kimmy is such a gorgeous girl...wonder who tat other lady...look close enough to be her sister hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Seems like he is going to be in this lakorn. I wonder what character is he playing??

Cr: Zapoil's IG

Cr: As Tagged

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL He does look super messy. lmao.
I had said many times I don't think I can watch his wardrobe in here. LOL
The haircut is also a no-no to me. Lol.

That looks the scene he returned from the airport and said, "love u my wife" to Kim.
Kim is dressing maturely.  I guess there are additional casts in here like May and Ta too.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555+++ Am I the only one digging Mark's wardrobe and hair? It makes him look a bit young, but I like it. He can use a break from them suits!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ jjinxx, you're not the only one who like and is okay with Mark's looks in this lakorn. I also like it.
He seems relax and comfortable.haha..

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
I'm getting more and more excited for this lakorn now that RP is coming to an end. Can't wait to witness Kim's superb acting in this lakorn as well!! Kim is totally my #1 favorite this generation n'ek!

SonYukView4ever

HAHAHAHA! Mark still has the beautiful handsome face, it's just the cheap cloth I guess.  I mean, couldnt they dress him better in casual clothing than those plagued shirt/old jeans? lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha..

The caption that Kim posted with the photo:
"เอ่อะ! ผู้ชายซื้อเก้าอี้มาใหม่ เราก็จะลองให้ก่อน ฮีก็มาไล่ด้วยการนั่งข้างๆแล้วเอาจุงเบยให้ดม"
Translation,please. :)

Cr: Kim's IG

SonYukView4ever

Lol, I had google read it to me and here's a rough translate.

"Someone bought a new seat.  Kim decided to try it out.  Mark decided to join and purposely open his armpit for her to smell/sniff?" Lol

---

Funny Mark duh!!! Lol!!