[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I am shocked by the bad comment on Kimberly. Why is that person so mean to Kim? What did Kim do to make her dislike Kim so much? This is the first mean comment that I've read so far since becoming an asianfuse member.

To me, Kimberly is beautiful, and I love her acting. I am Kim #1 fan. I love you Kimberly!!!!!

Kayla I'm here. I finally find this thread.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Wow I am shocked by the bad comment on Kimberly. Why is that person so mean to Kim? What did Kim do to make her dislike Kim so much? This is the first mean comment that I've read so far since becoming an asianfuse member.

To me, Kimberly is beautiful, and I love her acting. I am Kim #1 fan. I love you Kimberly!!!!!

Kayla I'm here. I finally find this thread.
Happy to see you here LoveKimAnn...You going to love this lakorn too...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yay! LoveAnnKim!!! So happy that you have found your way to Kim and Mark's thread. Yes, just ignore the little roaches who like to lurk its way into other people's house!

After RP ends, this thread along with Tik and Anne's thread will be my new home. You better not go missing for too long, ok?

I am so happy that Kim and Nadech have introduced you to the lakorn world. :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Yay! LoveAnnKim!!! So happy that you have found your way to Kim and Mark's thread. Yes, just ignore the little roaches who like to lurk its way into other people's house!

After RP ends, this thread along with Tik and Anne's thread will be my new home. You better not go missing for too long, ok?

I am so happy that Kim and Nadech have introduced you to the lakorn world. :)
Kayla, don't forget the siggie that we want you to do for Ann Tik (sorry off topic)...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Kayla, don't forget the siggie that we want you to do for Ann Tik (sorry off topic)...

It's on my to do list this weekend for sure!! :)

Anne and Tik
Kim and Mark

Wow! Kim is really following Anne's footstep by starring with all these hotties!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
It's on my to do list this weekend for sure!! :)

Anne and Tik
Kim and Mark

Wow! Kim is really following Anne's footstep by starring with all these hotties!!

Thank you my love hehehehe (when did we get to be lovers???) :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Thank you my love hehehehe (when did we get to be lovers???) :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Hahahaha...it's the same question Pit has been asking himself about Tae lmaooooo

Okay off topic!

Yay Kim and Mark! Can't wait to see Mark's cute baby face onscreen!