[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I like the nickname "snail brain" for Pit lol

I'm going to watch PCKK tomorrow because you said that Mark is very protective of Kim. Finally someone smart, fast, and very protective for my Kimberly.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@lovenk if u watch PCKK, u will fall in love with Tum (Mark character) like Pit hehehe And u will see two different type of pra'ek as well :loool: I wonder if Tum and Pit fight for our kimmy who will win hehehe my vote go for Tum since he so fast and he was able to kiss Kim when all Pit did was stare at her :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-AyLove- said:
On Ninja007's post, she said its on today in thailand (the 6th). I don't think that they will air it on TV, so we'll have to wait until the event is over to see the first half of 2013 lakorns' teasers. hopefully, there's one for trrr. but I guess, i'll find out after I get out of class tomorrow morning.ha.

Lol. okay. Thanks. I must have missed that. lol :p

I still hope they have a TRRR teaser tomorrow then! It would be worth the wait for now.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Sweet_09: Haha. Totally agree! Khun Tum will win for sure.Hehe.

@ DaisyDukes: I'm wishing for the same thing too. Hopefully,they give us a little teaser.It don't even have to be long.Just a
little sneak peek.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sweet_09 said:
@lovenk if u watch PCKK, u will fall in love with Tum (Mark character) like Pit hehehe And u will see two different type of pra'ek as well :loool: I wonder if Tum and Pit fight for our kimmy who will win hehehe my vote go for Tum since he so fast and he was able to kiss Kim when all Pit did was stare at her :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:
LOL I laughed reading this. So true, Tum will win, haha, reminds me of how Tum just grabbed Cher-aim and kissed her compared to the long stares and slow moving Pit inching in to Gratae. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me want to just jump in there and push him.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
lovenk said:
Kayla it doesn't matter who is going to fall in love first as long as Kim's character doesn't suffer like Tae in RP. I hope Mark will treat her well. I want to see Mark fall deeply in love with Kim and ready to protect her in every situation. Am I asking too much? Sorry it just that I am still mad at Pit's character lol.

I have a feeling Mark's gonna suffer more this time - since I'm too excited for this lakorn, I'm trying to read summaries of the book even though my Thai reading skills suck - I can read but my head feels the same as if after a long session of Mathematics

Beware of spoilers!!!!!!! (written in white:)

The story is about Nalin + Kasidit, two childhood friends and neighbours, who grew up together. Kim is going to play Nalin (nickname: Bua/Lotus), and Mark is going to be Kasidit (nickname: Kob/Frog). What I know now is that they get married twice. The first time is because of Kob’s grandma who was seriously ill. She wished for Kob and Bua to look after each other forever so it was her last wish to see them married before she dies. So to please and respect Kob’s dying grandmother they stayed married (only in name) until after her death for a total of 7 days.

The second time these two get married because of Bua’s work. She desires to get further in her career, but her boss has the policy to only support married employees who already have a family. But since every guy she meets isn't suitable to play her husband (gay, etc.) she asks Kob for help. This time they get divorced afterwards because Bua unexpectedly falls in love with the grandson of her boss (could be Tah Warit) even though during the second marriage Bua and Kob also got closer. (huuh, omg, hope Mark/Kob won’t be too hurt, don’t want him to see heartbroken… but then again, I also read somewhere that Kob at some time will be "sweet" to someone else, maybe it's duea's character but I'm not sure since I haven't bought the book yet I have to rely on summaries and book reviews people leave ^.^ )

Now the question is who will she get married to the third time…

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^LOL, thanks for the spoiler. Sounds very interesting already. I'll love MK so much in here! No matter what :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^LOL, I can only read and understand a bit of thai, I would totally read it, but then I'll be so slow at it like reading only three words in five seconds. LOL :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
☝  @icebe @Bieluvr : I'm more worse . cannot read and understand thai only know Sawasdee.
I already jealous  w/ ppl who can read all the book that turn to be lakorn :cry:

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
some more spoilers:
Their birthday is 1 day apart
their first marriage was because of grandmother's request and it happened after they graduated uni and it lasted seven days
Bua is an office girl and obviously really dedicated to her work since she can even feign marriage just to get promoted
Her boss doesn't like people who aren't married since according to her/him they're not responsible enough. Thus only married staff will get promoted.
The second marriage is 3 years after when Kob came back from abroad (Kob is a student and just came back from pursuing a master's decree)
shortly after their second marriage (i think 1 day after even) it's when bua met the man of her dreams - her boss' grandson

Anyway, I'm sure Bua and Kob's relationship is going to be adorable. To give an example of how this couple is going to be like, this is apparently Kob's marriage speach on their second wedding (loosely translated):
"Bua is a kind person, even if occasionally she may seem like she nags a lot and is very strict, but deep inside she has always cared for me. Even if she complains so much that I'm lazy, but there hasn't been once where she denied to let me copy her homework. Even though she cursed me that I'll flunk the exams whenever she saw me not reading a book, she always helped me studying when I had to retake the exam. When I had a brawl with someone, even though she went to cheer for my opponent, in the end when we went home she treated my wounds everytime."

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, that was so cute where It said "She went to cheer on the opponent but when we go home she would treat my wounds" Narak mak na. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
icebe said:
some more spoilers:
Their birthday is 1 day apart
their first marriage was because of grandmother's request and it happened after they graduated uni and it lasted seven days
Bua is an office girl and obviously really dedicated to her work since she can even feign marriage just to get promoted
Her boss doesn't like people who aren't married since according to her/him they're not responsible enough. Thus only married staff will get promoted.
The second marriage is 3 years after when Kob came back from abroad (Kob is a student and just came back from pursuing a master's decree)
shortly after their second marriage (i think 1 day after even) it's when bua met the man of her dreams - her boss' grandson

Anyway, I'm sure Bua and Kob's relationship is going to be adorable. To give an example of how this couple is going to be like, this is apparently Kob's marriage speach on their second wedding (loosely translated):
"Bua is a kind person, even if occasionally she may seem like she nags a lot and is very strict, but deep inside she has always cared for me. Even if she complains so much that I'm lazy, but there hasn't been once where she denied to let me copy her homework. Even though she cursed me that I'll flunk the exams whenever she saw me not reading a book, she always helped me studying when I had to retake the exam. When I had a brawl with someone, even though she went to cheer for my opponent, in the end when we went home she treated my wounds everytime."

This is really sweet. Kob sounds like a hilarious guy! Thanks so much icebe for your translation. My reading is also poor, maybe better than poor. lol I can make out words here and there but not read summary. lol

Anyways, Kob sounds like the really hyper, dorky, lazy and irresponsible dude in here. lol Bua is going to be so caring and tendering! I cannot wait to see them!  I hope it's a tearjerker for Kob. Lol