[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
*squeal* :woot2:

@ icebe - Thanks so much for the spoilers!! The speech from Kob (Mark) sounds so sweet. I have a feeling that Kob will be the person who develope feelings for Nalin first. Nalin probably also have feelings for him all along but never really took the time to notice it since she's too focus on her career. And probably once Kob shows interest in someone else that is probably when Nalin will discover her true feelings for him. These are just my assumption though. Oyyy.....cannot wait to watch this!! I can totally see Mark playing the not so smart student lol

@ Ninja007 - Thanks for the translation of their IG post. So sweet of Kim to reply back with those words.

@ lovenk - Hurry Hurry and go watch PCKK!

Let's all celebrate!! Can't wait ot see this lakorn!! :highfive:  :highfive:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I am going to watch it tonight. I have 3 hours to myself, so I am going to watch the first 3 eps.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Last night I just cheated myself and went back to watch the ending. huhuhu!! Because I wanted to see their happy/cuddling ending! :D Khun Tum and Cha-em narak maak!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You icebe. :)

seems like we wont be getting a teaser from the Vic 3 event but oh well,got to see the other lakorns' teaser. :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
No Vic 3 for TRRR means that this won't air til later of 2013. That means that Mark should be accepting another lakorn soon. :p Can't wait to see who Kim's next pra'ek is either. Oh my, so many hotties and beauties these days. :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Gosh I'm dying to see the teaser!

Kim has so many unconfirmed lakorns at the moment. I'm anxious to see their next lineup too!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol after reading the spoiler, I am really liking Kob, and I am really curious about Bua--whether or not she has ever loved Kob. It sounds like Kob secretly admires her but he is the type of really laid-back person that is like "If she wants us to break up, we can break up" but actually hopes that they will get back together, or when he realizes he can't stop loving her, he'll really be determined to keep her in their last marriage. He sounds adorable.
They have so much history that it's like they're just meant to be 555

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MK always been so cute to view and their fans! Tat why their hot and tat why i loved them very much hehehe sorry i need translation!

cr: Kimmy FB page
anyone please hehehe thank u

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sweet_09 said:
MK always been so cute to view and their fans! Tat why their hot and tat why i loved them very much hehehe sorry i need translation!

cr: Kimmy FB page
anyone please hehehe thank u
It says, Paa Jaew I want to know if Rang Pratana will be out on DVD? I want it so much, haven't seen it from the beginning. Hope it will come out in DVD. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh thanks...ik it didn't have anything to do with TRRR but RP...sorry if i post it in here na girls!

To wat i know it will take at least few week before it come out on DVD...beside i dont quit understand fully thai so i prefer da sub version on youtube LOL...thank u Bieluvr :kiss: :kiss:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No problem, I also can't wait for it come out on DVD so i can get my own copy. LOL. Also waiting for more updates on TRRR. Kob is too sweet seems like. :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

From the interview for some magazine :

caption : We heard that you will be returning to your "Koo Jint" like Kimberley again???
Mark said " Yes, right now we are filming TRRR with Kim, we get to act together again after PCKK..This script it so much fun, seem like I didn't act at all,but the character just like being myself. My character will be like a playful guy, I will be straight forward person..But, I will have a bad mouth, but the real me I'm not like that (hahahaha) when I come to work it so nice and fun because it's like I come to visit the film crew .

caption : For your own personality, you stop flirting around???
Mark said " I have to say right now, I work so hard so I don't have time  flirting around (hahahaha) it's true, each day work, filming and go to the University, didn't have time to meet anybody...Wherever I look the only person that I see is Kimberley and see some other koo jint, that was all...

I love the way he said, wherever I look the only person I see is Kimberley ( how sweet) LOL...

cr : as tagged