[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Thank you Kayla for the explaination. I didn't know that SB was a slap and kiss lakorn lol. To me, I see it as a drama lakorn. At least today, I learn something new from you.

Kayla you crack me up, and I love you.
I also love the nickname "Virgin Lakorn Brain" that you gave me lol.

It really does matches you now that I think of it. :highfive: :)

Oh it's definitely a drama genre...A kiss/slap drama.

Many fans love kiss/slap drama because of the extended interaction between p'ek and n'ek but sometime it's fraustrating also because of all the misunderstandings. I guess if us fans can just at least get some skin action in between of the misunderstandings we won't complain too much. :drools:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you LoveAnnT. It's not fun to have asthma, especially when it's hot and cold weather.

I am fortunate to get to know you and Kayla. you both are kind and great friends.

I don't mind to see NK and MK in a sla/kiss lakorn too. That would be awesome and a dream come true for both NK and MK fans.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Thank you LoveAnnT. It's not fun to have asthma, especially when it's hot and cold weather.

I am fortunate to get to know you and Kayla. you both are kind and great friends.

I don't mind to see NK and MK in a sla/kiss lakorn too. That would be awesome and a dream come true for both NK and MK fans.

Yeah, would love to see them all in the slap/kiss lakorn...It would be a bonus for us all hehehe...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The good news is all three are extremely young. So there are still plenty of opportunies left! Yay for us!

I have a good feeling TRRR will be very successful also. The storyline already seems so na'ruk - next door childhood friends turn into lovers! So cute!!

@ lovenk - Glad to meet you ladies too! :highfive:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL at the slap&kiss explanation and the drama between pra'nang!! slap&kiss is too hot!!! Too rated R for my eyes. Loool.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I miss u! I miss u! Kiss-kiss MUAHAHAHA!!!

Wow lot of catch up but was happy too hehehe MK r just adorable! And NK r list as da new kookwan hehehe but pit was so frekin slow? I dont get it hehehe jk jk! Kim is doing great as a new actress in da industry becuase every work she have, she kneel it like big time!!! So proud of her! I'm totally fine if Kim a loner and have no kookwan cause i know she'll be fine totally fine without one! She'll be da one given others a extra boost!!! I :heart: u Kimberly!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I went stalking in BanMark. The fans that went to Kao Yai when they were filming. She said a friend told her that they were filming there. She lives in the same area. So she went spying at the set. The crew arrived the night before. But the cast arrived early in the morning. When she got there, MarKim was rehearsing the script. They are very close, keep teasing / joking with each other. She said Kim is very friendly. She got a beautiful smile, perfect body, very nice skin and a cute voice. The fan complimented that Kim is very pretty. And Mark gave Kim an I-told-you-so smirk.

Shortly after, they had a lunch break. Mark was the first person at the lunch table. Kim followed, just behind him. She asked them to take some more picture. Then, she excused herself and let them eat without interruption. But she was sitting nearby and can hear the chit-chat between Mark-Kim. When Kim spoke, Mark stopped and listen very closely. They are very cute together. Both are not picky eater because they were eating omelet. Mark started asking for some veggie.

Due was also there but she did have the make-up on yet and the hair wasn't done. So she didn't take any picture of Due.

After lunch, she asked for their autograph. She was very impressive with her first MK encounter.

SonYukView4ever

awww thats wonderful Ninja!! Woot MK!!!

Anyways, a sneak peak of MK at KomChadLeuk Award!!! Mark is so freaking SEXY next to Boy. lmao!!!!!!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for sharing all the pictures. MK are so cute.

Ann and Kim are so beautiful. LoveAnnT is this awards event recent or old?

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Ann and Kim look so much alike. They could be sisters.
I love them so much.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They all look fablous at the award. :)

lmao.Mark is so funny. I guess the camera was on him so he decided to do this.Hahah. Love this guy!!!!
<3

Cr: As Tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim look nice but tat girl have to show off her goodies hehehe not trying to be all perverted but she always cover up! Ahe something nicer to have on! Like this dress is okay cause it showing her curve and all but da top??? Naw-uh it got to go :wink:

SonYukView4ever

ahh! I was watching Kom Chad Leuk Award and our Kimmy and Mark were nominated for Popular Actor&Actress as well as PCKK for Best Lakorn and Best Director! Although MK did not win this year, being nominated was already EXTRA awesome and WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I FELT so heated watching all the nominees like it was such A HUGE thing. Lmao!!!!!  Mark is forever HOTNESS and #1 in my heart!!! HAHAHAHAAH!!! Kim is forever gorgeous as well!!! :)

Here's the completed show in case anyone is curious! When PCKK was nominated, they had to show specifically the scene where Mark kissed Kim and all the fans went totally skyrocketed with ROARS!!! lol @29:40 lol :p Best Lakorn at @36:17! :D :D :D

คมชัดลึกอวอร์ดครั้งที่ 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03rdovUa8bk
as tagged