[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't say that Yaya is following Kob's footsteps because there is no such thing as a "perfect" person...... all I see is that Yaya has been accepting to play childish roles over and over again -- I mean, how long can she act cute for?  Until she's 30?  lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Penelope, I also agree on that too, she needs to take on more mature roles now, I think she is cute being childish, but it won't last too long when she gets older.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Penelope, i agree with u! Shezzz tat totally true! She being taking a lot of cute lakorn which now she turn from cute to annoying!!! Sorry to all her fans but at first i never think she cute! Just stating wat others told me.

Wow we being out of subject for a while now...let get back on track yea!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The 'perfect girl' image comes with lots of maintenance and high expectation. She is only 19 .. Still plenty of time to be cute ... Lol.

Ch3 is only giving what the fans want to see.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for all the pictures and updates! MK are seriously giving me sugar rush lol they're so freaking cute and always messing around and having fun!

Interesting connections to Anne and Kob. I love both of them!

Kim and Anne were glowing at the KCL awards!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim is only a year older than Yaya and Kim doesn't have to act cute all the time.  LOL.

That's why I admire Kim for accepting to play mature roles that are much older than her real age.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ninja007 said:
The 'perfect girl' image comes with lots of maintenance and high expectation. She is only 19 .. Still plenty of time to be cute ... Lol.

Ch3 is only giving what the fans want to see.
Ninja, I agree on, this, she does have a lot of time to prove her self to play mature roles, and about Ch 3 giving what fans want, but some fans don't like it either.

Penelope said:
Kim is only a year older than Yaya and Kim doesn't have to act cute all the time.  LOL.

That's why I admire Kim for accepting to play mature roles that are much older than her real age.
I also agree with this too. I admire Kim for taking the challenge and not always playing the same similair roles all the time. And also mature roles that are much older than her real age.
MK is really adorable on those pics. Reallly excited for this even though it'll be later in the year that we get to see it. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Them BTS. Are they playing rock paper scissor again?? Haha.

Look at this boy eatting his candy and that pile of candy too.haha.
he so handsome here though. :D

Cr: As Tagged

The Cover to his new magazine that just came out from Tenn.I don't like that green/blue suit or whatever it is he have on.

Cr: Tenn Magazine FB Fanpage

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks dr sharing...Mark is such a cutie who make me smile for no reason...Kim look gorgeous and gotten more prettier ever since da last time i see her hehehe i'm just being bias :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Look at this boy eatting his candy and that pile of candy too.haha.

he so handsome here though.  :D

Cr: As Tagged

The Cover to his new magazine that just came out from Tenn.I don't like that green/blue suit or whatever it is he have on.

Cr: Tenn Magazine FB Fanpage

OMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SO HOT!!! My man is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING HAWT!!! **FAINTS** ROFLMAOOO!!!! ahahahaha

Mark looks so damn good!!!The cover for Tenn is a bit colorful and girly LOL but he's still so charming! In the first picture, Drop dead HOT!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

OMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SO HOT!!! My man is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING HAWT!!! **FAINTS** ROFLMAOOO!!!! ahahahaha

Mark looks so damn good!!!The cover for Tenn is a bit colorful and girly LOL but he's still so charming! In the first picture, Drop dead HOT!
You got that right!! Faint!!!

Our dorky Kob can also be soooooo handsome!

I miss Kimmy onscreen already! So happy happy for this lakorn!!