[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
MK are so adorable. Mark is cute Kimmy is pretty. It's good that they're back together. LOL. Now please we need more bts too. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm, something Ill just mentioned.  I don't find Preem any cute or attractive alone but standing next to Mark she seems to always make a cute couple with him. lol 

cute girls.

cr. as tagged, Kim's FB, Mark's FB

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark is so cute around everyone...Hope to see him in da future with Taew and Preem...AnnKim reunited once agian :dance3:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIkISYHtF4Q&feature=youtu.be
can anyone please translate what markim sayed  :thanks:
Mark said he is getting better. But Dr. Told him not to jump or do a back flip. Good thing, it's not an action lakorn. But I might have to carry Nang'k
K: luckily, it only happened to P'Mark. If it happens to P'Bare too, then ... Lol
M: if Barry hurts his back too. Then, sure thing, the clear reason .. (Pointing to Kim)...
+++
They are so cute

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
http://m.youtube.com/user/CityLoveUChannel#/watch?v=k15wENa0WYo

K: today, we come to Teacher ceremony, by ch3. It's good opportunity to see the producer and other people.
M: yes, get to see Ken Pp. P poh, and so many other people.

Host: lots of people worry about Prin. will he be able to sit.
K: look at his condition.
M: it's ok. It's getting a lot better. But lots of people are worried about me. So Today, I got to sit with senior on the chair in the front... Lol. Feel a little emberras that being so young, my back hurts and I got to sit with the senior.

Host: so what happen?
M: just muscle inflammation, taking some rest now.
K: I'm worried about him too.
M: worried what! You did even come to visit.
K: sorry. I was busy.
M: really?
K: they didn't allow me to visit.
M: who?
K: the hospital
M: hmm?.
K hit M 's shoulder

Host: heard that you will have a wedding scene soon.
M: yes, the crew are preparing the wedding scene. It's a big scene with lots of thing happen.
K: yup.
K: it will be a bloody scene.
M: your blood?
K: no.. Pig blood. And Pra'k got to take that blood... He is such a hero ... Lol.
Lol together.

Host: fans are worried if ironman's dying?
K: lol
M: not yet. Ironman is not dead yet. He is healing. And will be back to do his job soon.
K: now, he's the hulk because he's so fat .. Lol
M: skinny girl.
K: ya, I lost some weight. Doing some yoga
Host: your back hurts. Is your heart hurt too?
M: ironman is heartless
+++
Host: after we said good bye to ironman
K: the hulk ka, the hulk.
Host: so why didn't you go visit him?
K: I was working. After I'm done with work, the visitor hours was over. So I didn't visit. He was upset. Lol.
K: He complain to reporters.
Host: but he got lots of visitor.
K: right! Lots of visitor.

Host: fans are worried if Mark is sick. They will miss the fantasy couple.
K: ah.. I can couple with anybody .. Lol.
Host: you lost lot of weight.
K: just a little. Because I excercise. I tries to find time to excercise to get heathier. because my health was getting bad.
Host: busy working, right?
K: there is no time to rest. And the weather change a lot. It's so hot outside but inside has AC. So it changes from being cold to very hot suddenly. Hot then cold then hot. Take care of your Heath na ka, fans.

Host: update on lakorn.
K: nothing change, because we stopped filming after P'Mark was hospitalized. So he can rest. Back is very important and can be dangerous.

Host: any other new lakorn?
K: just TRRR, which we will see this year. For the new one, got to wait for the senior to make conclusion. But now, with studying and working, it's already busy everyday.
Host: any new commercial?
K: yes, there will be some. Keep posted.

Host: during summer holiday, there will be more fans, coming to see you. Some will come from outside of Bangkok. Do you want to tell them anything?
K: don't forget to ask permission from parent. Travel safely. And take care of your health. Because it's getting very hot. Take care of yourself

Host: your house? Is it done? Did you move in?
K: I already sleep there. But the paint smell very strong and it's dusty. So we got the housekeeper to cleanup.
Host: you got your curtain?
K: lol.. Yes, I got some. But we get to change the doors. Still little thing here and there.
Host: did you sleep well?
K: yes, I sleep well.
They chat about ghost (Host said something that she saw some ghost when she moved. Kim looked suprise)

Host: who do you stay with?
K: my sister and 2 brother. And father comes and goes as usual.
Host: your brother is very handsome
K: lol.. He looks just like me but with short hair.
Host: will he join entertainment industry,
K: He is a model. But he can't play any lakorn because he can't speak Thai clearly.

Host: ok, ask for support.
K: please support TRRR na ka.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Mark said he is getting better. But Dr. Told him not to jump or do a back flip. Good thing, it's not an action lakorn. But I might have to carry Nang'k
K: luckily, it only happened to P'Mark. If it happens to P'Bare too, then ... Lol
M: if Barry hurts his back too. Then, sure thing, the clear reason .. (Pointing to Kim)...
+++
They are so cute
thank youu super ninja007 :flowers:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. These two are cute. To me, I thought she have plenty of time to go see him in the hospital, considering that it was during the weekend.And I am assuming that the filming got cancel because he went to the
hospital that weekend which means she should of have been free! Bad Excuse, Kimmy! Hahaha. Kimmy Jai Rai to her pra'ek Mark! LOL!

Anyway, Thanks for the translation,Ninja.

So, does that mean that there's also no filming this weekend,which means this lakorn have been on hold, which equal no
MK update.  ):  :whatever:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, MK are to cute and funny there, joking around. So Kimmy didn't go see Mark? Awe, so sad then, Mark don't need to be sad or upset though. We are still here for you always na. Haha. So no updates soon then i guess. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank you Ninja007...ur da best! MK are so adorable...this is such a great comeback after being sick and hospitalize...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kimmy was too busy working out to impress p'Mark. lol Funny she said she's lost weight as well when they were talking about weight.  Mark was eyeing her like "let me check you out" LOL.

They better resume filming soon!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the info,Ninja. Yay! They're going to have it after his birthday. Heheh. 
They better give us some good pictures,  because they haven't update any photos for us for all
these weeks now.