[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Bieluvr said:
@Daisy, I actually like Mark the way he dresses, casual, it shows that he's not too full of himself and knows that people love him for who he is, not someone fake and have to dress up to get noticed. No offense if i sounded a bit harse, but it's true. But then i also agree that sometimes he does need to dress up, but only for events that are required to be dressed up for. :p Mark did look like Dan from D2B and love the dimple. LOL

I agreed with you too.  I still think it shows professionalism when he does dress properly though.  Even if he was in suit and professional clothing, he isn't the conceited or arrogant type.  He's simply beautiful! lol He's really warmth and genuine! He's a good guy, even Kim admit to that although he's really annoying to Kim sometimes for pranking her. Lol

Yes, when BTS or on a normal day I am fine with him dressing tshirts and casual because he looks handsome regardless but esp. when it's an event I think it's more suitable to dress up.  I know he's not like some other actors who's all CAKED up with layers of make up, I'm just like "OMG, are you serious?" LOL "You didnt look like that BTS?" LMAO.

HAHAHA!!! Either way I still prefer Mark to dress up more for events, he's usually really light on the make up but with his naturally handsome face he's already drop dead drooling. 555555555555555555555555555555++++ Lmao.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Cr: As Tagged & Yayeeumarin's IG

MK at the Ecco event that happened couple weeks ago.

Ninja, can you translate what this person wrote about this photo of them?

ภาพนี้ซ้อมเดินแบบ ECCO เมื่ออาทิตย์ก่อน
สังเกตในมือคิมมี่.. หมากแกล้งว่าน้อง แล้วให้ใส่รองเท้าให้
เจอสวนกลับ"พีีหมากเป็นซิลเดอเรลล่าหรอ"

Cr: As Tagged

What kimmy do best at. hahah

SonYukView4ever

"In this picture, "they" were rehearsing for the modeling walk/catwalk last week" lol
"Notice what is on Kim's hand, Mark likes to prank/tease nong (sister), and told her to wear/put on the shoe" lol
Kim was probably annoyed and said, "'p'Mark, are you Cinderella"? LOL

Ok, the only part that didn't make sense to me was this line, "เจอสวนกลับ"?

I think my love for MK and Mark has resurrected my Thai reading. lmao.

ภาพนี้ซ้อมเดินแบบ ECCO เมื่ออาทิตย์ก่อน
สังเกตในมือคิมมี่.. หมากแกล้งว่าน้อง แล้วให้ใส่รองเท้าให้
เจอสวนกลับ"พีีหมากเป็นซิลเดอเรลล่าหรอ"

SonYukView4ever

OoooOoooo I didn't know Mark was studying Business Administration.  That's very interesting. He's got a career ahead of him too. **thumbs up** Okay, now I know he studies at Rangsit University in case I ever stop by Thailand to stalk him. looool :p

his IG

Kimberley and her love with food. lol Kimmy with the strawberries. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hhaha. Thanks Daisy.

"Are you Cinderella?" There should be a picture of Kim on her knee putting the shoe on Mark to see if it fit his feet. hahahha...

Yeah, Mark said he's majoring in Business. 

Cr:As Tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
LoL Mark u should be da prince and Kim be Cinderella...not da other way around :lol2: this is to cute!

SonYukView4ever

Im not sure if MK has an event together or not but Mark will be promoting his DoubleMint Bubble Gum commercial and have another facial related event right after. Yay more work to keep us entertained. Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I like this picture of him. its like every other regular picture but I like it. hehe.  :crush:  :crush:

Hahah. Mark throwing in the peace sign. Cute.

SonYukView4ever

LMFAO. srsly, the rumor the buzz the fight created by the media/psychos is laugh out loud!!

You know I heard a similar interview from yaya earlier and I think she has matured in her mental thought and growth.  She responded quite well with these rumors.

-----

and yea, what did I say about Mark wearing tshirt to events??? lol too ordinary. :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! It's Thursday in Thailand which means FILMING! :)

I like this photo that Mark posted. Is it just me or is it that Mark have muscle now? Lol

LOL! Damn, this boy is mean! Hahahaha..

Cr: As Tagged, Niddymakeup's IG, Tukrt42's IG

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, Just look at Mark's face in that pic. It's so hilarious. Gosh, they are just too comfortable together that Mark isn't afraid to glang Kimberly like that. Kim better get him back. :p

SonYukView4ever

omg! I love that Black and White picture!! SO MIB inspired Mark!!! LOL

Yea, he is so freaking mean to nong'Kim! Damn, Kim you NEED to get back at him!
He's so annoying! lol Get him back too Kim!! 555++ Push him into the lake. LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark on his knee asking her to married him.. ^^  I wonder which marriage is this? The 1st?

Hahah @ that last photo of Mark.

Reactions: Iya

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
*Scream* ours Marky Boy is on his knee...proposing to ours Kimmy :cloud9: tat is so cute!!!