[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
This lakorn should air soon! lol It's almost half a year. 5555 We've waited long enough. LOL

i agree with you...its feel like forever waiting for this lakorn to air :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn: ..but i'm still going to wait..even if its takes another half a year. :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
i know it's a olld lakorn for mark and kim but their is a cut that take my intention i don't know  if it's important but i want to know if u Remarque it  :bhehe:  :rolleyes1: start exactly form the min 7:07 to 7:11 and concentrate on mark is hand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1d9yW508ts

i don't get what you are trying to tell here..what with mark's hand..i see nothing special here...can you tell me, please..what has caught your attention? 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just had to watch it and between 7:07-7:11, Mark put his hands by his pocket and on his right hand made the i love you sign. LOL, Awe I never noticed that before until I watched it carefully today.  :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aeriatty said:
i don't get what you are trying to tell here..what with mark's hand..i see nothing special here...can you tell me, please..what has caught your attention? 

Bieluvr said:
I just had to watch it and between 7:07-7:11, Mark put his hands by his pocket and on his right hand made the i love you sign. LOL, Awe. :p
exacttlyyyyyyy bieluvr :bhehe: :wink:  and for you aeriatty can you see it :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. Lol. Kimmy sure did got Mark there. Ha! We need it on video!!!! I wonder who tease who first? Did Mark tease her first is that why she did that? Or was it the other way around. I bet there are many more un-public cute/funny/worthy bts pictures of MK together at events or lakorn set but that someone or somebody who have them won't put them online!! Hehe.

Me too! I didn't realize that until now. Good eyes, Adsd18/2. :)

I'm going to screen capture it. Hahahha!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aww now that you guys bring up the older lakorns of MK makes me miss them so much! I will always adore them no matter what.  The more I watch the older lakorn, the more I realized how much they have grown together! If one day they ever part as actor and actress, I think it will be a bit sad. :( MK=precious!

While viewing the clip that was uploaded, I went back to watch Punya Chon KonKrua, how I miss Khun Tum and Cha-em!! Then I also previewed Raenf Pradthana, Kimmy is the BEST! Amazing acting!! LOVE HER!!! :beer:  :kiss2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Daisy you just reminded me ,I started watching PCKK again the other night. I'm on Epi 4
now,when Khun Tum is going to take her to see her dad at the hospital (which was all a lie)
. HaHahah.

SonYukView4ever

55555 ah, Chaem is such a liar. LOL 55 that was one of the most funny scenes as well. lol

Khun Tum +Cha Em =unity and love. hehe :kiss2:

--

When TRRR airs, my MK fever is going to rush back so quickly 5555 not that it's not already rushing LOL

---

yea, I don't think I ever ask anyone of you MK or Kim fans.  What is your favorite lakorn of her and why? It can be more than one lakorn duh! lol I know what I love already but I want to hear you guys answers first. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Danielle at this time u shall already know ;) well i'm a Kim fan + Mark fan + MK fan hehehe i fall in love with Kim in TH in 4hjhkk goes for da same for Mark...afterward i start following their work until it lead to 3NNT than PCKK -scream-

Hope to see this lakorn during summer time...need to know what Kim and Mark next project...thanks for da old memory hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Me too, Sweet_09, I'm a Mark and Kim's fan and also a MK's Fan!!

To be honest, I was never a Kim's fan during the 4hjhkk's days. I thought she was just one of those regular Thai new actress. 
She just happened to be just one of those actress who never "shined" on me. I was "indifferent" towards her. Not
until I saw her and Mark together in 3nnt! Wow! Did she and Mark proved me wrong? I remember I complained at them being paired in 3NNT because of their brother/sister's character in 4hjhkk. But I fall in LOVE with them on the 1st episode. They were beautiful together. hahaha.. Anyway, to answer the question, I became a Kim's fan during 3NNT's days, and my favorite lakorn of her got to be PCKK, because again, she proved me wrong. She can ACT! Again, I did kind of have some doubts that she won't be able to pull off the comedy funny whatever you want to call it role in PCKK. Once again, she proved me wrong. Ha. Same goes towards RP. I didn't think she can pull the b****y, spoil role in there but she sure did proved me wrong again! Lol. 

As for Mark, even though there wasn't  a question about him,  I've been his fan since way before his first lakorn came out. I remember reading somewhere, and it was about these new actor. He and Nadech was in the article too. Their picture was also provided,and I just happen to see that they both were the most cutest guys among them all. So, I just happened to liked them both but I was more into Mark. Ha. Then his first lakorn came out, and I was disappointed at his acting skills. I should of have stopped being his fan,Lol, but somehow I didn't stop. I continue to be his fan, lol, I know, I'm silly, hah. To me, I actually think it was during TD and 3NNT's days that his acting skills improved. Maybe a bit from the 4hjhkk's days too but mostly during his TD and 3NNT's days. So far, his acting skills have improved a lot, and I'm happy it has. :) I'm also happy I'm still his fan. Hehhe.. In addition, Mark is the first actor that I've followed all his works. : Thumbs up for me! heheh.   :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: Oh yeah, PCKK is also my favorite lakorn of his.  :D

I love MK!  :wub:  :wub:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

SonYukView4ever

lol Wow!! aylove you've seen Mark even before his lakorn debut? lol Thats so awesome! :thumbup:  :thumbup: I applaud for that and for you sticking up and still adoring him til these days because if I had never watched Mark's lakorn "Ngao Rak Luang Jai" and only saw him in pictures with Nadech I would have thought both were "unattractive" and weird, def. not photogenic! lol I wouldn't have followed him.... but man, watching Mark n NRLJ was like, "wow, he's so genuinely cute."  I like his very short tempered but hot/spicy attitude. Actually, rewind back I first saw Mark in PLR. lol he was just good looking, beautiful smile and someone fresh from the screen.  Eh, end of that. lol :arrg:  Now, I just adore and glue to him. Lol  :bhehe:  :bhehe: 

How did I start to see more in Kim and grow to like her?.  Her real life personality and the way she handles her interviews and situations around her after 3NNT.  I think part of me also grew to love her because she was Mark's nang'ek too. lol :p My favorite lakorn of Kim has to be Raeng Pradthana.  RP is very dramatic but I think Kim looks very beautiful and fresh in there.  It was a different role, very shallow character but it's Kim playing the character that made me love her.  My favorite MK lakorn is 3NNT. It's memorable to me and I love the genuine and calm relationship btw Krit and Eaw.  I think I started to notice Kim more in here after watching her and I was one of those that had doubts and questions about Kim pairing with Mark. It changed my mind after watching them. :) Ok, mine was boring lol but thats simply how I grew to love MK.  I am also their individual fan. 555 the more diverse people they work with the better! :clap:  :thumbup: 

Love Kritchai and Aronsii.  :heart: This is the scene he kisses her forehead and traces his nose down her. I'm like, "ooO." I like. lol :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Thanks Daisy. I'm surprise myself that I'm still his fan until now. Lol. :D

I strongly agree with you, Daisy, I think I like Kim even more because she's Mark's nang'ek. Ha.

I miss them in 3nnt, maybe I should go watch their scenes after I finish PCKK. :)

Kimmy is in Hong Kong with her two managers.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I've loved Mark and Kim from the beginning. But it was really Aum who introduced me to them I'm such a big Aum fan and when i found out he was in the first part of 4HJ I watched it and decided to watch the whole series. After that I fell in love with all the couples and Gubgib too. Then i found out what other lakorn they were in and watcheed them all, but my favorite work of Mark so far is Tawan Deurd and Pbop Twilight with Ja. He's such a cute dork in there. LOL. My favorite Kim lakorn would have to be Raeng Pratana. And I've always wanted Markim pairing ever since 4HJ so I had no problem to accept them in 3NNT. :p

@aeraitty, no problem. I didn't see it the first time either.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was introduced to Kim by Aum, i remember not willing to watch TH cause I found out Kimmy was way younger -.- also i didnt understand why the lakorn was only 9 episodes long but then one day on YT, i saw the thumbnail, the willing scene of Nam and aum, thats when i got really interested I saw her and wondered who she was, she didn't look young but she didnt look old, she just looked very mature different from other n'eks. But then I didn't really care for it, Till i got introduce to Mark through Ann 4+1 concert, then it lead to her producing PcKk, discussing it with Ann fans on FB, i thought she was really beautiful and cute so I found out they have a lakorn 3NNT watched it but honestly I wasn't to happy with it. Finally wanted to watch the 4HHKK, just to see Mark and Kimmy together. And now i'm a mega Kim/Mark fan

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aeriatty said:
ok2, i think i can catch it now..haha silly me..thank you both bieluvr and adsd.. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
u welcome it's ok i just see it by chance too after watch and rewatch the lakorn :dance3: so i wanted to share hhhh :spin: i like 3nnt becuse u can say it's my first lakon witch make me interessted by mark and kim