[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol exactly. no updates. wth? are they even filming anymore..lol...Mark's got events, Kim's doing commercials. lol

yea, Bella is an 89 which is extremely surprising to me. Mew Nittha is a 90 like Mark, but she was born September and Mark was March.  so yea, Mew is younger than Mark. 555 but Bella is a whole year older though.

but what's with the he calling her "nong" lol 55555 not even correct.! lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Both of them are busy "OFF" da set :no: how could "WE" see this lakorn in da late summer? It felt like a year without rain <---- :lmao:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Wow!!! I never thought Of Mark and Bella, but they make a good pair Owwww i would love for them to pair up in a lakorn hehehe. 

Yes I agree DaisyDukes. Y he be calling her Nong when she is older but i think Mark wants to see her as a nong since she looks younger then him anyways. Bella looks like a 92 girl.

And why no updates. Girls don't worry let me go skim IG's right now.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ok so idk if anyone posted this up yet.

Well Don't forget that he has the rising sun series.

I feel like he's taking more time on RSS first because its a recent project he just started and he went to japan to film half of it too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I think you got the wrong actors. Nadech and Mario are the pra'ek for The Rising Sun Series. Mark is not in there..

SonYukView4ever

Fantastic i think u did get the wrong person...I was rather confused reading ur post with nadech n mario lol

No updates! No fun!! Grrr

I am fan of Kimmy. I live in Vietnam. At this time, I have a subteam and want to make Vietsub for all Mark-Kim's video and Kim's video but I can't understand Thai language. Ninja007 please??? Can anyone kindly help me translate this clip of Kimmy? I only need you write down here. I appreciate for your help. Thank you so much. :thanks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH5N6WqzROU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBe_yfTyiA&feature=youtu.be

Here is Kimmy Kimberley Vietnam Fanpage. Welcome all to you  :thumbsup:

http://www.facebook.com/KimmyKimberleyVietnamfanpage

And this clip just made Vietsub by Vietnamese fan when we found out engsub for clip. Please visit and see it^^Thanks for your visiting :thanks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPvLLH1alCQ

SonYukView4ever

kekeke Kim and Na.. 55 :p

--

The wedding scene of MK looks so miserable and crazy!! 555 What the heck is Mark singing?!!??!?! OMG!!! I had to listen twice to see what it is...LOL the boy is singing Bruno Mars' "When I was your man!" Damn, he's really using his English! That's awesome!!! 5555  yEAH Mark!!! You must use that ENGLISH of yours hahahahaha!!!!!

Ah, I cannot wait for MK! I get giddy happy just for that brief clip!! 555  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:

I hope to see Mark use more English dialogues in his future lakorn! 555 :p :p :p  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally!!!! There's a bts clip! Been waiting forever for one to come out! 

LMAO!!!!! Mark's too funny. He have to use more English. It's funny and cute! Hahaha

Na'rak mak mak!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
 Well Don't forget that he has the rising sun series.

I feel like he's taking more time on RSS first because its a recent project he just started and he went to japan to film half of it too.
@DaisyDukes & -AyLove-, lol i wasn't talking about Mark I was talking about Jett. hehehe

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
Fantastic i think u did get the wrong person...I was rather confused reading ur post with nadech n mario lol

-AyLove- said:
^ I think you got the wrong actors. Nadech and Mario are the pra'ek for The Rising Sun Series. Mark is not in there..
@DaisyDukes & -AyLove-, lol i wasn't talking about Mark I was talking about Jett. hehehe How RSS is his recent project and he is more focus on them heheehe.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol! I thought you meant Mark because it sounded like you were talking about Mark. You should of have put Jett name in there. So, it won't confuse us. Lol.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
KellyChipTrucPham said:
I am fan of Kimmy. I live in Vietnam. At this time, I have a subteam and want to make Vietsub for all Mark-Kim's video and Kim's video but I can't understand Thai language. Ninja007 please??? Can anyone kindly help me translate this clip of Kimmy? I only need you write down here. I appreciate for your help. Thank you so much. :thanks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBe_yfTyiA&feature=youtu.be
In TRRR, Mark Prin and Kimberley seem to getting used to their wedding scene. Mark seem to be very efficient at putting on his custom. kim looks enjoyable because it's filled with cheerful people. Everything looks great, except the weather. Mark got o stand under the sun for so long. He has gone nut.

Mark singing
K: so annoying.
Camera man: is it too hot for him.
K: that's part of it. But he is always like that anyway.

M: the weather is so good. It 's 24 degree.
K: eh, really?
M: 24 degree from 100 Khub.

(They probably asked what they want for their real wedding)
M: in my wedding, can I wear tank-top? Tank-top and short theme.
K: something completely different because i've done many wedding.. Lol.

Ninja007 said:
In TRRR, Mark Prin and Kimberley seem to getting used to their wedding scene. Mark seem to be very efficient at putting on his custom. kim looks enjoyable because it's filled with cheerful people. Everything looks great, except the weather. Mark got o stand under the sun for so long. He has gone nut.

Mark singing
K: so annoying.
Camera man: is it too hot for him.
K: that's part of it. But he is always like that anyway.

M: the weather is so good. It 's 24 degree.
K: eh, really?
M: 24 degree from 100 Khub.

(They probably asked what they want for their real wedding)
M: in my wedding, can I wear tank-top? Tank-top and short theme.
K: something completely different because i've done many wedding.. Lol.
:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

Love  you Ninja007  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

:kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ninja007 said:
Great news. Kimmy-kimberley official fan page is looking for volunteer to make English translation / sub. That means they will start having English sub on kimmystation soon. yey. :D
Thank u thank u thank u!!! Tat such a wonderful news ninja007...tat mean they are also having lakorn with eng sub right?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
OMG. srsly, I can read what Kim wrote, but it's such a metaphor. Is she trying to say Mark looks good with anyone!!!! LOL 

Literally translated as , "Brother Mark is a gecko. He can change colors. hahahaha"  -.-

Ninja, the expert. lol What does gecko/lizard mean in her metaphor. lmao.
Yes, that was Kim's comment. Probably in response to Ploy's "working together. They look alike, just like that".
And Kimmy has an evil laugh in her comment.. Haha.