[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the news and translation, Ninja. That's great news that they're looking for someone to translate Kimmy news with us, international fans. :D SUPER!

I see Mark and Nadech hanging out lately. Aww.. I miss, miss, miss them both together!!!!! :D

I see pictures of Kim out of the city,is she shooting a photo shoot?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I was wondering da same thing too Aylove...btw she gorgeous in all those pics she post up or her fans post up :p

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
ya, I will be here. just that there wasn't any update. At least, they were filming on Sunday.

my guess is a new commercial.

Kim's manager said they had to wake up at 2AM for traveling to the location. after getting there, everybody had a quick nap. Kim got to wake up at 5:30AM. P'Sasa told Kim to go back to bed. but she was so sleepy and said "I already slept, not waking up anymore.". Kim was confuse because she wanted to say "I'm already awake. Not sleeping anymore".

Kim doing kiyomi dance. :D

Mark seem to have a day off with his waterboarding. hope he doesn't hurt his back again. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. that is one funny caption of Mark and Jirayu! I've seen it a while back. lolThey are adorable! :p So adorable indeed. Lol :p

Ninja can translate the caption.  If you read it in Thai, it is very hilarious. The caption suits their facial expressions really well. Lol :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Ninja! Lol these two boys are jst so CUTE!!!

Likit Karnatape huh sound like tat one lakorn with Ann & Smart?? Or not lol!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

taztic_88

sarNie Egg
they are so sweet...always comment each other in instagram...just courious, can anybody tell me that comment each other like mark kim doing is usual thing for thai celeb?
:scratchhead2: