[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Right now, Mark and Kim are leading their own seperate lives. Lol They don't bother to cater to the fans anymore. hahahha  jkjk but it's kind of true in a way. Lol

Anyways, Mark has been very manly lately LOOL always surfing, sky-diving, on speed boat, etc. He may be discovering a new hobby besides acting. :p

Kim with her soon-to-be pra'ek Ken!!! :p

cr. to both's IGs

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Owww its so funny. what did jett mean by the speed of the lakorn will be fast, is saying that the lakorn is going to be short and long. Well it is a book he;s among so might not be lots of episodes, but he chose the cutest couple to star in it so I'm fine. Kim is so funny "I've never asked a man to MARRY ME." Lol it must be hard for them since they usually play the bickering and innocent scenes hehehehe. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Owww its so funny. what did jett mean by the speed of the lakorn will be fast, is saying that the lakorn is going to be short and long
He said the lakorn will have a faster beat. Maker Group usually make "Feel Good" lakorn (No slap & kiss). Well, we know this one has at least 1 Nang Rai, Due and one bad guy, the boss' hunsband. So there may be some slap and action going on.

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
i read on kimmy kimberly official fanpage about kimmy having some health problems, but as i cannot read thai, so i don't really know whats going on..anyone here have any idea about what happen to kim

SonYukView4ever

I also read on pSasa Ig. Kim might have a flu so shes taking shots to prevent from being sick.

I hope Due doesnt annoy me as nangrai bc it looks like shes going to be really mean to Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol kim just had to bring in raeng pradthana to annoy mark lol kims doing it on purpose lol

Mark tickles Kim 555
:loool: :loool: :loool: that for sure and she succeed his face was like :annoyed: <_< "am serious correct it noww"  beside this this hall TLKT is hilarious :woot: it's me alone who remarq that mark he always who want to tease kim not her i feel like watching the drama already if this is the chemistry off screen than i wonder how it will be on secreen  :dance3: :rolleyes1: the min 1:14 awww and 1:36

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol kim just had to bring in raeng pradthana to annoy mark lol kims doing it on purpose lol
Mark tickles Kim 555
I don't think Kim did it on purpose. She probably really forgot.. 55

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim  won bangawards but it's an important award ? :scratchhead2:  she deserve for sure to be the girl of the year :clap: if she continue like this she will have 100% a big carrier  :yes:

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
I also read on pSasa Ig. Kim might have a flu so shes taking shots to prevent from being sick.

I hope Due doesnt annoy me as nangrai bc it looks like shes going to be really mean to Kim.

someone on her fanpage said that she had some sort of allergic reaction after eating crab...the shot she took might be steroids or epinephrine to relieve the allergic reaction...but still, as i cannot read thai..so it could be wrong..

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone, I'm back!!!!! It has been a long time I haven't been in this thread. I was so busy. I am still waiting for this lakorn to air. I can't wait to see it. I bought almost all of Kim's lakorns, except the 4 hearts of the mountain series because I don't want to see Kim, Nadech, and Mark as siblings. I haven't seen theses series yet.

Of all Kim's lakorns, I love Raeng Pratana with Nadech the best, second Panya Chon Kon Krua, third is the 3 golden men and Miracle of Love.

I hope to see this lakorn soon.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
yes, she was having allergy after eating crab. The crab actually spill all over her eyes and face. And it started to swollen. So they had to rush her to hospital.

After taking the shot to suppressed the reaction, she went back working because they didn't finish filming yet. Most likely work til 2AM

SonYukView4ever

aeriatty said:
someone on her fanpage said that she had some sort of allergic reaction after eating crab...the shot she took might be steroids or epinephrine to relieve the allergic reaction...but still, as i cannot read thai..so it could be wrong..

hahahaha yea, I didnt read it throughly but I think you are right. 555 :) My Thai reading sucks like no jokes. lol so yea, dont count on it. 55

--

Anyways, OMGOD! some third party hater is giving my Mark a hard time. LOL geez, poor my man.  I stand by you!  Im sure Jirayu doesnt take that hater srsly either. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJbA82wDK8

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
hahahaha yea, I didnt read it throughly but I think you are right. 555 :) My Thai reading sucks like no jokes. lol so yea, dont count on it. 55

--

Anyways, OMGOD! some third party hater is giving my Mark a hard time. LOL geez, poor my man.  I stand by you!  Im sure Jirayu doesnt take that hater srsly either. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJbA82wDK8
Those pple are just jealous. P'Mark your fans will stand besides you forever and fight for you because we love you, and you give your fans so much already.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ninja007 said:
cr: KimmyStationWorld
with Eng Sub
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLCe5DOX-Bo[/YouTube]
My Kimmy is being funny and silly again. Hahah Lol. "Rang Radtana." Lol she forgot her own drama, Mark looks kind of piss that she got it wrong, Maybe she was thinking to much of RP, because RP was airing at that time.

Lol Mark is such a teaser always bothering Kim on set, Lol he might always get bored so he always teases the Nang'ek. Well they did know each other for long time through 4HJHKK, and SNNT, PCKK, and this so they are very comfortable. It's just so cute. Mark is always hitting her, annoying her, and just bothering her. Just so cute. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

fantastic_27 said:
Those pple are just jealous. P'Mark your fans will stand besides you forever and fight for you because we love you, and you give your fans so much already.

the rumor says that Mark's fans went to attack Jirayu. LOL. I'm pretty sure it not the Mark's SUPER loyal fanclubs that I know and follow everyday. 555 Must be some troublemakers out of nowhere. Lol.

Anyways, su su Mark! love u! I stand by you always!
Ignore the irrelevant rumors. su su Mark! :dance2:  :numchuck:  :dance1: