[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@Ninja, Thanks Ninja. That can explain now why she only show up on the younger generation or in your words her favorites' episodes only. ha. I can see why she will do that since she's a co-producer. That make more sense now. I see, Jett don't look like those shy type of a person at all. 

@Daisy, I just got done watching episode 3. So far,so good. To be honest, I don't really have an actual expectation for this lakorn. Lol. My expectation are usually the same for all lakorns. All I ask for in this lakorn is for there to be many cute,funny,romantic scenes of MK, good chemistry of MK, good story plot, the pace of the plot, more focus on (scenes of ) MK's character instead of others. Also, the most important one: the process of their love (story); how did they fall in love. Totally forgot, and their acting skills. To answer your question, so far, for the first 3 episodes, it had make my expectation. It was able to make me want to see more. Hahah. One thing, for sure, I didn't expect Due's character to annoy me so much. Lol. Her character already annoy me! Every time she pops up on the screen, I can already feel the drama. Ha.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I feel so guilty that I didn't even start watching episode 2 yet. And now I have to see all this good stuff that I didn't watch yet. I want to watch badly! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Haven't gotten around to episode 3. yet but I am looking forward to the initial wedding. I saw a gist of it when my parents were watching, and all I know is I am FF the part when Tangkwa makes a dramatic scene. I am sticking with thinking she's seriously mentally ill or something. She THINKS Kob is still infatuated with her. C'mon woman, let him go! Lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Though, it didn't say clearly, but they gave some hint that Tangkwa and Kob already had sex together . Tangkwa said to Kob, "if you don't love me. Why did you spend every night on your day-off at my apartment. ".

Can't blame her to fall head over heel for Kob. They had a relationship for 3 years. One day, he runs away and says Sorrry, I never love you.

And yes, she is annoying at times.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Oh, kob look what you have done. Damn, this boy. Ha. I wonder why he ran away from her and lie to her he will marry her?? Maybe just to run away from her??? Ha. Silly Kob!

Anyway, MK is recording the tonight show right now!!!! Yay. Cant wait for these talk shows!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm watching all three episodes slowly due to:

1. My internet connection doesn't agree well with Viki. I will always face slow connection when I open Viki videos.

2. It's fun this way! I will not feel empty from Mon-Thurs.

I love love LOVE L.O.V.E LOVE!!! their wedding!!!! The way Kob was saying that for his honeymoon night he doesn't need legs he has "other weapon" to use and we all know what that "other weapon" is, you sly Mark! But then he said it's his heart not that "thing" we were all thinking! Aaa~hhh I just like the way Kob plays with words! It will always put a smile on my face and later crack me up laughing hysterically. Then what about that dance song huh? His dad was all proud that his boy is so sly and playful. Haha what a fun dad! My dad would totally act like Bua's dad, and the sight of him being annoyed is sooo cute! Old man sulking is the cutest!

Referring to Ninja007 translation on Boy's SN on that's the real Mark, I am sure that anyone near him will always have a bright day cause he's sooo very playful and cheerful!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lakorn. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MARKIM!

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
woah! on page 176 already and yet TRRR only on episode 3.This prove how much MK fans are in love with the pairing . :cheer: Btw,when is 3zaap going to be on air and also the other variety show that they recorded? :scratchchin:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@Nady, i just saw banmarkpantip posted. Here it is: Star Stage is on the 15th, Tee Tai Krua(i think that's how you spell it,lol) is on the 15th too. Tonight show is on the 16th. As for 3zaaap it's on the 18th. According to the time, Tee Tai Krua air right after Star Stage. :)Also Star chat is today, i think i forgot. Lol. Too much date to remember.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
@Nady, i just saw banmarkpantip posted. Here it is: Star Stage is on the 15th, Tee Tai Krua(i think that's how you spell it,lol) is on the 15th too. Tonight show is on the 16th. As for 3zaaap it's on the 18th. According to the time, Tee Tai Krua air right after Star Stage. :)Also Star chat is today, i think i forgot. Lol. Too much date to remember.
Yes.  All variety show seem to be competing, to air MK as soon as they can. 

- Data Cartoon (Dubbed by Kimmy, yaya, Margie) - Openning Sept 12
- TRRR TV3 Star Chat - Sept 12
- Star Stage - On air Sept 15
- Tee Tai Krau - On air Sept 15. 
- Tonight Show - Expected to be on air Sept 16th.
- 3Zap - is expected to be on Air Sept 18

I'm looking forward see them all,  But I was hoping they can distribute the schdule more evenly.  There are still.  3 more weeks of lakorn. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
Wut?! Kob slept with her already... :cry1: why?? Lol that boy :lol:
Yes, And According to the synopsis .... their first marriage lasted only 7 days, before a divorce ... Because Bau saw Kob, in the bed with Tang-kwa.  (They weren't sleeping together at that time, Tang-kwa arranged the scene). 

I guess ... this is not a spoiler.  Because it already happened.  They just didn't show that scene yet. 

I hope they show lots of scene in their past.  That would be very cute.  The editting is extremely moving fast.  The pro is that it keeps viewer on the edge of the seat and there is no boring moment. 

But the con is .... It moves so fast.  Therefore, it doens't give a lot of time for the viewer feel their tight connection & Frog-Lotus relationship  (as the grandma put it ... they were born as a pair). 

For example ... Their parent bought items for them as a pair, same kind of car and many other things.  Their birthday is 1 day apart and they always cerebrate their birthday together.  Bau always helps Kob with his homework & test.  When Kob had a fight, Bau will be cheering for the opposite side but end up being the first person to first aide him, and etc.  I hope it will be added slowly, later in the lakorn.

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much Ninja and Aylove.. :flowers: I'm excited to see MK on the show  :dance1: eventhough i'm quite busy with the classes.. :phew:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Okay maybe in the typical Asian culture sleeping together and all that technically makes you, "man & wife" so thats probably why Tangkwa feels like she has dibs on Kob. But if you really think about it, sleeping together (in the western society) doesn't make you belong to someone, and that doesn't necessarily mean they belong to you. Kob & Tangkwa probably dated normally, but Kob started feeling adrift from the relationship so he ended it when Tangkwa wanted to get serious with marriage. I think he wasted Tangkwa's time (yes, bad Kob!) but he did her a favor by ending it before he hurted her more. If they had gotten married and he divorced her later on, Tangkwa would be even more heartbroken and she'd "lose face" etc. etc.

But all that doesn't matter anymore because Kob is a married man now and Tangkwa needs to understand that. Her father doesn't even like Kob anyway.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Okay maybe in the typical Asian culture sleeping together and all that technically makes you, "man & wife" so thats probably why Tangkwa feels like she has dibs on Kob. But if you really think about it, sleeping together (in the western society) doesn't make you belong to someone, and that doesn't necessarily mean they belong to you. Kob & Tangkwa probably dated normally, but Kob started feeling adrift from the relationship so he ended it when Tangkwa wanted to get serious with marriage. I think he wasted Tangkwa's time (yes, bad Kob!) but he did her a favor by ending it before he hurted her more. If they had gotten married and he divorced her later on, Tangkwa would be even more heartbroken and she'd "lose face" etc. etc.

But all that doesn't matter anymore because Kob is a married man now and Tangkwa needs to understand that. Her father doesn't even like Kob anyway.

Kob is a happu go lucky kind of guy. ...and maybe he's a player too! Though he was dating Tangkwa before but I doubt that he has any feeling for her. Look at how angry he was when Tangkwa threw the box containing Kob's fan mails at Bua. He even made Tangkwa apologize to Bua. That makes me think that Kob is just playing around with Tangkwa, not seriously dating her. Bad luck for him though for choosing the wrong playmate. A mafia daughter. Is that why he's always terrified when Tangkwa is around?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im a little stunned to hear Kob did it with Tengkwa...maybe she's the easy girl...but she does seem really obsessed with Kob after he's rejected her so many times.  Tengkwa doesnt seem conservative, she's crazy wild so maybe she's bringing things up just so Kob can take responsibility for her.

Lets see how things will unravel as the lakorn progress!!